Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Kevin Owens To Smackdown ?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Kevin Owens  To Smackdown ? Empty
PostSubject: Kevin Owens To Smackdown ?   Kevin Owens  To Smackdown ? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 11:24 pm

Quote :
weeks after the WWE Draft, we may soon see our first superstar being traded between shows.

Sportskeeda reports that Kevin Owens may be traded to SmackDown after spending the past month on Monday Night Raw. The report points out that SmackDown needs a new heel, and Owens has proven he can play that role perfectly.

While Raw may be losing Kevin Owens, it could be gaining another superstar, as there is also a rumor that Randy Orton will be traded from SmackDown to Monday Night Raw.

After the draft, several superstars were apparently unhappy about where they were placed, with some wanting to move to SmackDown considering it seemed to be earning more and more attention within the company. Especially unhappy were Alberto Del Rio and Paige, who were drafted to separate shows despite the fact that they are a real life couple.

Although the idea behind the new brand split was to keep both shows almost entirely separate, that rule has already been violated, with Daniel Bryan and Randy Orton popping up on Monday Night Raw and Brock Lesnar popping up on SmackDown. There has also been some anger with the management festering, as evidenced by Cesaro’s post-draft rant, leading some to speculate that a storyline could be coming about certain superstars being unhappy with the WWE and trying to earn a trade.

Kevin Owens himself recently said that being picked so late in the WWE draft was, as he put it, a slap in the face.

“I was picked way later than I should have been,” Owens said. “I mean, I understand not being picked before Roman Reigns or John Cena or Dean Ambrose or Seth Rollins, those guys have been the figureheads of WWE for several years now.”

It was also recently reported that Owens would soon be receiving a big push.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Kevin Owens  To Smackdown ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kevin Owens To Smackdown ?   Kevin Owens  To Smackdown ? EmptyThu Aug 11, 2016 11:26 pm

If true maybe WWE no they fucked up with some draft picks but in all fairness if they need a heel why not just turn Orton hes so much better as a heel although id love to see owens world title run and SD would be the place i think.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro

Kevin Owens To Smackdown ?
Page 1 of 1