Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Summerslam (spoilers included)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Summerslam (spoilers included) Empty
PostSubject: Summerslam (spoilers included)   Summerslam (spoilers included) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 10:38 am

An okay show, ruined by 2 damned good matches having utterly shit finishes.

Cena vs Rollins - was a cracking match. I really enjoyed it, and Rollins is the reason I don't miss CM Punk or Daniel Bryan at all. He's the best in the world, doesn't have bad matches, and does something different every time. However, this one got shat on by having Jon Stewart run in and take out Cena for no reason at all that I can see. Why can't WWE just have Cena lose? Why does it always have to be ropey?

Taker vs Lesnar - soooo much better than I thought it would be. Taker looked good, lesnar was suplexing him around the ring, Tombstones, F5's, the lot... and then the finish. Taker taps out, ref misses it, time-keeper rings the bell, ref restarts the match, low blow, Taker wins after Lesnar passes out in the Hells Gate. Problem was that no-one saw taker tap out, they had to show a load of replays before you could see it, and the finish just looked like a fuck-up. Ruined a damned good match.

Aside from that, rest of it was pretty good. Stephen Amell did incredibly for a celeb, busted out some good moves, sold well, but I was surprised he didn't pin Stardust. Orton vs Sheamus was as dull as you'd expect, the New day are tag champs in a really enjoyable 4-way...

One thought on the Diva's Revolution: how can a revolution work if no-one cares? WWE has 2 diva's who are actually over in Paige and Sasha Banks. A revolution means change, not just longer matches...
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Summerslam (spoilers included) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summerslam (spoilers included)   Summerslam (spoilers included) EmptyTue Aug 25, 2015 7:20 pm

Big E dancing was the best bit.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13

Summerslam (spoilers included)
Page 1 of 1