Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Country : WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 Untitl11

WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:22 pm

I've got the Bullhammer as catch
Cradle DDT through tables
And some spinning jumping suicide dive over the top rope thing.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Country : WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:26 pm

I've given up on the career mode, just got bored with it (and getting absolutely slaughtered by R-Truth didn't help matters).

Been doing the Cena/Punk story mode, which has been pretty cool so far.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:47 pm

I completed the two showcase modes before starting the career mode, but i am getting bored with it too, more showcase modes will be released in the next couple of months.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 17, 2014 8:49 pm

There's my wee guy. cool as fuck

WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 B5fcqp10
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 18, 2014 10:25 pm

Had a bash at the career mode again. I somehow beat Titus after kicking out of three finishers, got smashed by R-Truth again, then best Fandango and Mark Henry. Now being lined up for my PPV debut against some random called Barron Blade. Still languishing on Superstars.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 1:18 am

Barron Blade is a cunt.
So is that other big massive guy.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:47 am

I battered Adrian neivel but before hand bo Dallas kicked the crap outta me but I ran to the top of the ramp kept in down in time for me to get in the ring and him to be counted out hahaha haven't played anymore at the moment but got bored of showcase fed up of just fighting CM punk Vs Cena over and over
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptyFri Dec 19, 2014 10:53 pm

Now made it as far as Main Event in career mode. Still can't beat R-Truth.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Country : WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 England-1

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 12:03 pm

things started to happen on Smackdown. Seth Rollins tweeted and I got beat down by The Shield.

Can you ever chose more than 3 PPV's?
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 3:13 pm

Apparently after a couple of years.

Should we have a Niceboard online rumble?
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Country : WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 Ireland

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 21, 2014 9:22 pm

That sounds like a cracking idea, the thing is, does everyone have the same system? I don't even have an xbox one or ps4
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 12:41 pm

I've now completed the career mode, ended up on Raw, in year 7, i won the rumble, beat batista at WM for the WWE title, then it just jumped to year 15 and one last match of your choosen at WM, an up and comer from NXT or Daniel Bryan, you have a couple of tune up matches, have the match at WM, then thats it done, your guy retires.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptyMon Dec 22, 2014 9:37 pm

How long did it take to get through 7 years?
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptyTue Dec 23, 2014 1:24 pm

fuck all happening for me just Vickie telling me nothing planned for me HHH hasn't said anything which isn't good that's all I get
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptySat Jan 31, 2015 7:41 pm

Started another career with this big bastard

WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 Lk_210
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 9:22 pm

How long does it take to get a wwe title shot? Just finished year 5, won the world heavyweight off Batista, moved to raw. Lost the whc, just beat Brock at Mania, not a sniff of a title match.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptySun Feb 22, 2015 10:36 pm

Win the rumble, or there's a series of matches Triple H puts you in, including Triple threats and Fatal 4 ways you have to win.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 10:05 am

I've done the Rumble PPV twice, faced Bray Wyatt once and Randy Orton. Won them both, then got stuck in a programme with Lesnar for my Mania debut. No sign of a WWE title shot anywhere, I even lost the WHC on my first defense to make sure that didn't hold me up, but nothing.

I even beat Lesnar at Mania, and had Vickie G tell me she had nothing planned, so I've got a choice of R-Truth or Fandango for my next match on Raw. I'm clearly getting the Cesaro treatment, so it's definitely a realistic game...
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 11:08 am

I think it all depends on which PPV's you choose. So every month there's a PPV you aren't on you get the tune up matches. It seems a bit rushed because you don't need that many skill points to get to a competitive level. I think there's an argument for the backstage stuff to come back to WWE games, at least then it will feel like a game in between the main feuds, wandering around doing challenges or just doing something.

I'm still on Smackdown with my first career, but started a new one with a decent Finn Balor CAW and did some NXT.

Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptyMon Feb 23, 2015 3:30 pm

Anyone played Universe mode yet?
My guy got one match then i had to skip about a year worth of shows before he got another match.

The game gets boring too quick, i'm sick of it, might leave it a couple months then give it a go again.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Country : WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 Ireland

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptyTue Feb 24, 2015 12:18 pm

I just ordered it for myself off amazon a few days for xbox one for about £25 which i didn't think was that bad of a deal.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptyThu Feb 26, 2015 11:28 pm

Just noticed on PS Store theres two more showcase modes

Hall Of Pain Showcase- Mark Henry
1 More Match Showcase - Guessing Christian

£7.99 each though, fuck that.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptyFri Feb 27, 2015 3:47 pm

You guess correctly on both. I think there's new wrestlers, costumes and arenas to get as you play through it.

The DLC is a bit pricy though.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:00 pm

Yeah a £5 wouldn't be bad most dlc nowadays is always a bit pricey.

Anyone know how to change the difficulty for career mode? I'm rusty as fuck when it comes to those quick time events during the match. That and my created character has fuck all stamina.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 EmptySat Feb 28, 2015 12:36 pm

I don't think you can change the difficulty. You have to lose the first load of matches, train to boost your stats, then you start getting somewhere. Try and whack up your momentum stat first, you get to finishers and signatures quicker.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST   WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE 2k15 STORY, CAREER MODES, AND MORE REVEALED – IGN FIRST
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next