Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

"Rampage" Jackson Says He Wont Wrestle and Fight Simultaneously

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : "Rampage" Jackson Says He Wont Wrestle and Fight Simultaneously England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

"Rampage" Jackson Says He Wont Wrestle and Fight Simultaneously Empty
PostSubject: "Rampage" Jackson Says He Wont Wrestle and Fight Simultaneously   "Rampage" Jackson Says He Wont Wrestle and Fight Simultaneously EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:13 pm

Quote :
During a recent interview with MMAMania.com, newly signed TNA star Quinton "Rampage" Jackson had the following to say about wrestling and fighting in Bellator at the same time:

"Well I've always wanted to be a pro wrestler since I was a kid, but now that I'm older and have had a lot of injuries, people don't understand the toll that wrestling takes on your body," Jackson said. "I just don't think I can do that now while I'm fighting, but when I retire from fighting I'll go into pro wrestling, then I think I can go and get more extensive with my style and my moves.

Right now, I just want to stick to what I know. I haven't trained for wrestling but I know MMA and MMA is exciting. That's why it has such a big following that it does now and I want to bring my style into my performance. Guys like Samoa Joe have an MMA style in their pro wrestling and stuff like that. I want to be different than him. I still like to slam and throw people and that's why I did that so many years in my MMA career because I was a pro wrestler at heart. I wanted to bring some pro wrestling into my MMA back in Pride and now I want to bring some MMA into my pro wrestling."
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Country : "Rampage" Jackson Says He Wont Wrestle and Fight Simultaneously Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: "Rampage" Jackson Says He Wont Wrestle and Fight Simultaneously   "Rampage" Jackson Says He Wont Wrestle and Fight Simultaneously EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:17 pm

So TNA have essentially spent a fair wedge of cash on someone who has admitted he's not going to wrestle, and has no plans to for the foreseeable future? Why sign him in the first place?
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : "Rampage" Jackson Says He Wont Wrestle and Fight Simultaneously England-1

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: "Rampage" Jackson Says He Wont Wrestle and Fight Simultaneously   "Rampage" Jackson Says He Wont Wrestle and Fight Simultaneously EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:23 pm

Exactly what i was thinking no wonder those cuts happened cutting back on the wage bill but TNA also have another MMA fighter in the pay roll whos made 1 appearance which was to be special enforcer on Storm Vs Roode street fight all he done was pull faces at the side of the ring not sure of his name.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: "Rampage" Jackson Says He Wont Wrestle and Fight Simultaneously   "Rampage" Jackson Says He Wont Wrestle and Fight Simultaneously EmptyWed Jul 03, 2013 9:26 pm

King Mo it is i just looked think he should go with Kenny King and just have him renamed King Kenny as they train and spa together.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: "Rampage" Jackson Says He Wont Wrestle and Fight Simultaneously   "Rampage" Jackson Says He Wont Wrestle and Fight Simultaneously Empty

Back to top Go down

"Rampage" Jackson Says He Wont Wrestle and Fight Simultaneously
Page 1 of 1