Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Dana White says Lesnar wont wrestle, Democrats bring in Benoit's dad, Paul Heyman

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Country : Dana White says Lesnar wont wrestle, Democrats bring in Benoit's dad, Paul Heyman England-1

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

Dana White says Lesnar wont wrestle, Democrats bring in Benoit's dad, Paul Heyman Empty
PostSubject: Dana White says Lesnar wont wrestle, Democrats bring in Benoit's dad, Paul Heyman   Dana White says Lesnar wont wrestle, Democrats bring in Benoit's dad, Paul Heyman EmptyMon Oct 25, 2010 10:39 pm

Despite widespread speculation about Brock Lesnar returning to WWE to wrestle The Undertaker at WrestleMania 27 in April, UFC President Dana White says its not going to happen - and it's because the former UFC Heavyweight champ is still under a UFC contract.

The Undertaker and Brock Lesnar had a face-to-face confrontation at Saturday's UFC 121 pay-per-view following Lesnar's UFC Heavyweight title loss.

Dana White tells TMZ.com:

"Brock Lesnar is still under contract with the UFC ... he is not going to wrestle in the WWE. He cannot wrestle, box or fight anywhere else.”

There remains the possibility that Lesnar could appear in a non-physical capacity, but so far there's no word out of Lesnar's camp as to whether he is interested in working with WWE again.

- Ariel Helwani, who conducted the interview with The Undertaker in the crowd after UFC 121's main event on Saturday, commented on rumors that he was involved in a setup with Taker and Brock Lesnar. Helwani said the following on Twitter:

"Just want to note that if anyone thinks I was in on some kind of angle last night, they are HIGHLY mistaken. Seriously now.

haven't watched WWE in a couple years, don't know about storylines. All we were doing was intv. som1 who I thought was there 2 support Brock

I am still confused by it, to be honest. Nothing was planned in advance and I would NEVER, EVER be a part of something like that.

Anyhow, as far as I know, the whole thing was genuine. Same as when we talked to the guys after 116, The Rock, Booker etc."

- Jim Ross had the following to say on Twitter about the possibility of Brock Lesnar wrestling The Undertaker at WrestleMania 27:

"Do people actually believe Brock Lesnar is going to lv UFC & meet Undertaker @ WM 27? Really? Some do. Amazing.

If I were advising Brock, I'm not btw, I'd say finish ur UFC run as WWE is always a 1 off option. Brock will NEVER go back on rd full time.

Some fans come off as desperate when 'got's 2 have Taker-Lesnar @ wm 27. Wishful thinking by & large. Brock's still ufc's 'face' & ppv guy."

- Democrats in Connecticut brought in Michael Benoit, the father of Chris Benoit, to speak out against WWE and Linda McMahon at a press conference. Benoit said he was there to "change an industry that is out of control."

Benoit later said that Vince and Linda McMahon have one reason that motivates them - money. Benoit also said everything the McMahons do is based on public relations. "The only reason that woman wants to go to Washington is to protect the dollars that WWE makes, to head off any attempt to regulate their industry." said Benoit.

Linda spoke to reporters shortly before Benoit's press conference and said the motive is clear on why he was speaking out.

"I think Mr. Blumenthal has really tried to focus in only saying that WWE does not treat its performers well, when in fact, WWE treats its performers incredibly well and it wants to make sure that those men and women in the ring are protected," she said.

"I can truly understand the pain of a father who has not only lost a child but a son who was involved in a heinous crime of killing his wife and his son," McMahon said to reporters. "I can understand that his feelings are bitter, sad, wants to find answer and would like to also find someone to blame."

Benoit responded: "Maybe I come off as a bitter father. I'm determined to make change in this industry so we don't have people dropping dead at the age of 30."

- For those interested, Jack Swagger's eagle mascot is actually Chavo Guerrero.

- Any negotiations between Paul Heyman and TNA are now over after Dixie Carter refused to grant Heyman's demands.

Heyman ultimately wanted the power to make talent changes without her request, as well as calling for roughly $1 million in talent cuts, and $200,000 in indy/international talent additions. As part of his office team, Heyman also wanted to bring in former WWE creative team member Dave Lagana and Dragon Gate USA booker Gabe Sapolsky.

Heyman was also frustrated that his job description wasn't laid out in specific terms. He is unlikely to work with TNA in the future, even if offered the deal he was previously seeking, insisting he has moved on.

Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Country : Dana White says Lesnar wont wrestle, Democrats bring in Benoit's dad, Paul Heyman England-1

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

Dana White says Lesnar wont wrestle, Democrats bring in Benoit's dad, Paul Heyman Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dana White says Lesnar wont wrestle, Democrats bring in Benoit's dad, Paul Heyman   Dana White says Lesnar wont wrestle, Democrats bring in Benoit's dad, Paul Heyman EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 5:30 pm

It's a shame that TNA could'nt work some type of deal with paul haymen,I think he could have added a great deal to the company.
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Dana White says Lesnar wont wrestle, Democrats bring in Benoit's dad, Paul Heyman   Dana White says Lesnar wont wrestle, Democrats bring in Benoit's dad, Paul Heyman EmptyTue Oct 26, 2010 10:47 pm

Yer I agree. With Gabe Sapolsky as booker as well or even just managing the talent thatd be a recipe for success I think
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dana White says Lesnar wont wrestle, Democrats bring in Benoit's dad, Paul Heyman   Dana White says Lesnar wont wrestle, Democrats bring in Benoit's dad, Paul Heyman Empty

Back to top Go down

Dana White says Lesnar wont wrestle, Democrats bring in Benoit's dad, Paul Heyman
Page 1 of 1