Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Fabio Capello...

Go down 
+3
hodge13
Perfect Jack
feяgie22
7 posters
AuthorMessage
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Fabio Capello... Empty
PostSubject: Fabio Capello...   Fabio Capello... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:31 pm

Resigns as England Manager

http://www.skysports.com/
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Fabio Capello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabio Capello...   Fabio Capello... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:34 pm

BBC wrote:
Capello quits as England manager

Fabio Capello has resigned as England manager, the Football Association has confirmed.

Capello resigned following a meeting with FA chairman David Bernstein and general secretary Alex Horne at Wembley Stadium.

An FA statement read: "The Football Association can confirm that Fabio Capello has today resigned as England manager."
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

Fabio Capello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabio Capello...   Fabio Capello... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 7:52 pm

Gives them a nice excuse as to why England will under-perform at the Euro's and get out-classed once more by the likes of Spain/Germany/Italy/France/Portugal/Holland
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Fabio Capello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabio Capello...   Fabio Capello... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 8:00 pm

Pearce till after euros then
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

Fabio Capello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabio Capello...   Fabio Capello... EmptyWed Feb 08, 2012 10:59 pm

Perfect Jack wrote:
Gives them a nice excuse as to why England will under-perform at the Euro's and get out-classed once more by the likes of Spain/Germany/Italy/France/Portugal/Holland

I think most England fans wont even need that excuse. Its going to happen anyway irregardless of whether they have lost the manager, their best player being suspended for 2 games and probably their most natural born leader being stripped of the captaincy. Its going to be an absolute disaster.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Fabio Capello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabio Capello...   Fabio Capello... EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:53 am

As said before, they should use this to build for the future. Use this tournement as experience for the younger guys.

Agree with Hodge, Pearce until after the Euro's then it I think it will be Jose Mourinho. I don't think Redknapp will leave Tottenham
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Fabio Capello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabio Capello...   Fabio Capello... EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 9:25 am

About fucking time!

Give it to Psycho!
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

Fabio Capello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabio Capello...   Fabio Capello... EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:19 pm

What about Hiddink coming in as a short-term solution for the Euro's? And yes I agree this tournament should be used to give the youth some experience and game time.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Fabio Capello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabio Capello...   Fabio Capello... EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 5:44 pm

can see them doing better without capello, nothing against him, but if the players react to earn themselves a future in the team then it will be okay. Can see micah richards eager to get in and stay in, for example
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Fabio Capello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabio Capello...   Fabio Capello... EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 10:55 pm

The thing i find funny is this whole thing was started by racism, but everycunt is saying the new manager must be English, what about the best man for the job?
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Fabio Capello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabio Capello...   Fabio Capello... EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:42 am

I think it's a work anyway haha. Also as soon as he said something against the FA there was mention Capello may have breached his contract by doing this, so I don't think it's simply a resignation.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Fabio Capello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabio Capello...   Fabio Capello... EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 6:47 am

I think they Sacked him to be honest.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Fabio Capello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabio Capello...   Fabio Capello... EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 11:48 am

The Football Association insists that the political beliefs of Stuart Pearce's brother will have no impact on the interim England coach.

Less than 24 hours after being confirmed as caretaker manager of the Three Lions for the forthcoming friendly with Holland, Pearcehas hit the headlines after some newspapers reported his brother was a member of the far-right British National Party.

Pearce has been placed in temporary charge in the wake of Fabio Capello's resignation, with the Italian unhappy that John Terry was stripped of the captaincy by the FA until the conclusion of his trial for allegedly racially abusing Anton Ferdinand. Terry has always denied the charges.

But Club England managing director Adrian Bevington insists that Pearce's family has no impact on his role.

"There have been a few occasions where Stuart has been asked this specific question and, as an individual, he has made it clear that he is not involved in his brother's political beliefs, in the same way as I'm sure that everybody who has siblings does not always share their political stance," said Bevington.

"It is a matter for Stuart Pearce's brother rather than Stuart, we would suggest.

"I don't think we can get into the realms of being judgmental on someone because of what their brother or any sibling's views may be."

Ince

However, there is also another difficulty involving Pearce.

The former England international was accused of making a racist remark about Paul Ince in 1994, which PFA chief executive Gordon Taylor subsequently claimed Pearce regretted.

That matter was put to FA chairman David Bernstein at Wembley on Thursday, only for it to be made clear it was not up for debate.

"We're not going to go back over extensive grounds today in that respect," said Bernstein.

"I certainly can't talk about that comment."
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Fabio Capello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabio Capello...   Fabio Capello... EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:33 pm

who the fuck would know what his brother was or was not if it wasn't for the shitting press. I know english football/society is a joke but we don't need reminding every ten minutes
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Fabio Capello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabio Capello...   Fabio Capello... EmptyFri Feb 10, 2012 12:50 pm

Mackem wrote:
I think they Sacked him to be honest.

I wouldn't be surprised if he threatened to quit, thinking the FA would back down this close to the Euros, only for the FA to go 'Yup, hokey-dokey, cheerio!'.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Fabio Capello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabio Capello...   Fabio Capello... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 12:50 am

http://www.reed.co.uk/jobs/england-football-manager-london-wembley-travel-required/21171278
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Fabio Capello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabio Capello...   Fabio Capello... EmptySat Feb 11, 2012 8:14 am

MY application is in Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fabio Capello... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fabio Capello...   Fabio Capello... Empty

Back to top Go down

Fabio Capello...
Page 1 of 1