Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The Sol Campbell News Thread

Go down 
+3
InvincibleIleak
Junior
Discopants
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

The Sol Campbell News Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Sol Campbell News Thread   The Sol Campbell News Thread EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:32 pm

Just wondering how many clubs he's gonna be linked too this summer...sadly, this is the latest:

Quote :
Veteran defender Sol Campbell held talks with Sunderland on Thursday over a possible deal with the Premier League side, BBC Sport understands.

The 35-year-old defender is out of contract after playing for Arsenal in the second half of last season.

In June he held talks with Celtic over a possible switch to the Scottish side.

"I have to talk to Arsenal as well because they are still at the table. I have to talk to everybody," said Campbell after speaking to Celtic.

"But the main thing for me right now is my wedding and honeymoon. I don't think I'll be committing myself to any club until after that."

Campbell left his boyhood club Tottenham to spend five years with Arsenal between 2001 and 2006 before moving to Portsmouth, returning for a second spell with the Gunners last January on a short-term deal.

Sunderland recently signed 22-year-old ENPPI defender Ahmed Al-Muhyammadi on a season-long loan and Argentina international full-back Marcos Angeleri has been training with the club.

Celtic boss Neil Lennon has recalled Stephen McManus from Middlesbrough and, if Campbell did sign for Celtic, he would join Dutch pair Glenn Loovens and Jos Hooiveld, Norwegian Thomas Rogne and Irishman Darren O'Dea in competing for a starting place.

Campbell would bring a wealth of experience to any back-line, however, having played 73 times for England and made almost 500 appearances for Tottenham, Arsenal and Portsmouth.

The former international may yet be offered a one-year deal to stay at the Emirates after impressing in his 14 appearances since returning to London.

Merr...
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: The Sol Campbell News Thread   The Sol Campbell News Thread EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:33 pm

cant handle premiership no more simple
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: The Sol Campbell News Thread   The Sol Campbell News Thread EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:39 pm

Did you make Mensah's deal permanent?
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: The Sol Campbell News Thread   The Sol Campbell News Thread EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:41 pm

Ongoing-ish, but I doubt it will be back. Cracking player and it showed but he's as injury prone as anyone I've ever seen.

Be a hit or miss buy cos he wont be cheap.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: The Sol Campbell News Thread   The Sol Campbell News Thread EmptyThu Jul 08, 2010 11:45 pm

Can't believe Arsenal (or any Premiership club for that matter) are still interested in signing after his woeful performances for them last season. He's making far too many errors now, and when he does he's almost guaranteed to give away a penalty as he tries to recover. Really hoping Celtic manage to sign him up, cos another dodgy defender is exactly what they need Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: The Sol Campbell News Thread   The Sol Campbell News Thread EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 3:56 pm

Hope he doesn't join us. I'd rather the Nos back!
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: The Sol Campbell News Thread   The Sol Campbell News Thread EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:10 pm

nyron you dont deserev him!
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: The Sol Campbell News Thread   The Sol Campbell News Thread EmptyFri Jul 09, 2010 4:11 pm

We love him up here. Bruce doesn't.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The Sol Campbell News Thread   The Sol Campbell News Thread EmptyMon Jul 12, 2010 1:42 pm

I would love it if he came to Celtic, don't get all this dodgy performances last season for Arsenal, he did very well for Arsenal last year apart from one bad performance in the FA Cup against Stoke but everyone was crap that day.

If he came to Celtic he would instantly become the best central defender in the league
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The Sol Campbell News Thread   The Sol Campbell News Thread EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 12:30 am

he's rumoured to have snubbed us and is going to sign for newcastle today
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Sol Campbell News Thread   The Sol Campbell News Thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The Sol Campbell News Thread
Page 1 of 1