Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Campbell to celtic?

Go down 
+2
CoughSplutter
Junior
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Campbell to celtic? Empty
PostSubject: Campbell to celtic?   Campbell to celtic? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:28 pm

CELTIC last night launched a stunning swoop for Sol Campbell.
SunSport can reveal the Parkhead board are willing to sanction a lucrative wage deal for the 35-year-old former England star.

And with moves already made for Blackburn ace Steven Reid and Hull midfielder Jimmy Bullard, caretaker boss Neil Lennon looks to be edging closer to the Hoops hotseat.

Done ok for arsenal in last half of season reckon he could easily do a job for celtic for year or two
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Campbell to celtic?   Campbell to celtic? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:31 pm

Definately. I think he along with Jimmy Bullard and Steven Reid could do great at Celtic. They have all done well down in England. Hope at least two of them come and I think Lenny will get the job and win the league for us this season.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Campbell to celtic?   Campbell to celtic? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:55 pm

CoughSplutter wrote:
Definately. I think he along with Jimmy Bullard and Steven Reid could do great at Celtic. They have all done well down in England. Hope at least two of them come and I think Lenny will get the job and win the league for us this season.

It would be pretty embarassing if you didn't win the league this year. Especially with the reduced budget we have
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Campbell to celtic?   Campbell to celtic? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:56 pm

Excuses's in early i like it
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Campbell to celtic?   Campbell to celtic? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 2:59 pm

Well considering we could be down to about 13 senior players, I need to make them now
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Campbell to celtic?   Campbell to celtic? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:00 pm

Ahh nothing like confidence
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Campbell to celtic?   Campbell to celtic? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:01 pm

If Celtic won the league in Strachans final season, I reckon it would have finished Rangers off for the next 5 seasons. They managed to get the money from winning the league that year and it helped them out a wee bit and the confidence was with Rangers for last season.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Campbell to celtic?   Campbell to celtic? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:14 pm

Bullard would be a really good signing for them, but I really didn't rate campbell at all during his spell with Arsenal last season. He makes far too may errors now, and is more of a liability than most of the guys in celtic's defence at the moment (and that's really saying something).
Back to top Go down
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

Location : Malvern Number of posts : 608 Favourite Wrestler : WWE:Jack Swagger
TNA: Jay Lethal
All Time: Shawn Michaels/The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Campbell to celtic?   Campbell to celtic? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 3:47 pm

CoughSplutter wrote:

You better not nick Reid!From what I'm hearing there's contract offers on the table from both Celtic and Us(West Brom) but he's on holiday.That's what the locla journo who's normally very good is saying,I hope he comes to us as he was brilliant even playing out of position.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Campbell to celtic?   Campbell to celtic? EmptyWed May 19, 2010 4:11 pm

I'd rather Darren Ambrose than Jimmy Bullard to be honest, Campbell will be a no goer I think but I prefer the level of players Celtic are looking at it with Lennon at the helm compared to the crap we have been subjected to for the last four years or so
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Campbell to celtic?   Campbell to celtic? Empty

Back to top Go down

Campbell to celtic?
Page 1 of 1