Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two

Go down 
+6
Junior
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
CoughSplutter
Mackem
Sexton Hardcastle
boschbourne06
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next
AuthorMessage
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 Untitl11

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 4:47 pm

Rocky wrote:
"And you should Captain Thunderpants?! Even Barry Scott couldn't clean up the messes you make. You are literally full of shit!"

*Jamie does his belt up as he exits the bedroom*

The loo seems to disagree with that theory. I may smell, I may hae irritable bowel syndrome and I may be mentally retarded but damnit I love this place and I deserve to be here more than some has been trying to ride on the back of his previous, forgotten sucess.

Me, Pete and Mack have been here since day one. We've forged an unbreakable friendship that has been tested by the tribulations that have gone on in this house. We three shall stand tall as we enter the final week together, a unit, the best housemates this show has ever seen. Noew if you'll excuse me I have some cigars to smoke.

*Jamie wonders off*

Who's got a fucking lighter?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 England-1

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:03 pm

Fudge is quite upset that Jamie doesn't think he isn't part of the 'inbreakable friendship'. He goes outside to find Jamie.

"Who's Mack? Thats the 3rd time someone has mentioned him since we've been here. Is he a secret housemate?"
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 Untitl11

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:05 pm

Oh it's just a nickname Dave gave you. No idea what it means but I just got confused in my emotional state. Sorry Fudge. Welcome to the unbreakable friendship.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Country : Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 England-1

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 5:07 pm

[nice comeback claping ]

"It's ok mate. I'm not arsed about the unbreakable friendship to be honest. I don't want to be a replacement for Dave. It would be like reforming the BeeGee's and i'm not into that shit."
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:18 pm

Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle) wrote:
Rocky wrote:
"And you should Captain Thunderpants?! Even Barry Scott couldn't clean up the messes you make. You are literally full of shit!"

*Jamie does his belt up as he exits the bedroom*

The loo seems to disagree with that theory. I may smell, I may hae irritable bowel syndrome and I may be mentally retarded but damnit I love this place and I deserve to be here more than some has been trying to ride on the back of his previous, forgotten sucess.

Me, Pete and Mack have been here since day one. We've forged an unbreakable friendship that has been tested by the tribulations that have gone on in this house. We three shall stand tall as we enter the final week together, a unit, the best housemates this show has ever seen. Noew if you'll excuse me I have some cigars to smoke.

*Jamie wonders off*

Who's got a fucking lighter?

A tad over-dramatic no?

"Trials and tribulations", is that what you call choosing what to have for breakfast eh?

And as for the best housemates comment, well that arrogance could cost you and your so called "unit".

Chico makes his way to the diary room where he requests if either Jack Bauer or Andrew from BBUK 11 can enter the house as a special guest?
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:43 pm

*Jamie sticks his middle finger up behind Chico's back*

Boring shit.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:45 pm

Chico emerges from the diary room and blows a kiss to Jamie.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:47 pm

*Jamie grabs Chico's ass*

How you doin'. Could have told me how you felt earlier...
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:50 pm

"I didn't know how you would react..."

Chico looks down at Jamie's crotch.
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 8:55 pm

Yeah... Im gonna go change my pants. I'll see you in a bit tiger.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 9:44 pm

"A nice love stroy. I hope it was better than my love intrest"
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:01 pm

*Jamie stumbles out of the bedroom naked*

You monster!! You fucking monster!!!

*Jamie hides in the garden behind the smoking area*
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 10:10 pm

Ronnie Corbett emerges from the bedroom with a sock attached to his tackle. He doesn't seem to know what to do next...
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:24 pm

(Can Someone fill me in on whats gone on in these 10 pages ?)
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:29 pm

Ronnie Corbett raped Jamie, Jamie puts Chico up for eviction along with himself, Dave got evicted and thats about it.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:32 pm

Peter is alone in the bathroom he looks and sees the remaining house mates in the bedroom

Peter begins to cry over Daves eviction

Peter looks into the mirror

Peter: Dave i'm going to do this for you buddy.

Peter drys his eyes & has a wash And joins all the house mates
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyWed Jul 28, 2010 11:33 pm

Peter: Good Luck Jamie & Chico wouldn't like to chose who goes & who stays
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 12:02 am

Dude, have you been crying?
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:09 am

Peter: No i was having a wash and got some soap in my eye where i put the soap on the flannel
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 7:15 am

boschbourne06 wrote:
Peter: Good Luck Jamie & Chico wouldn't like to chose who goes & who stays

"I think its an easy choice"
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:49 am

Peter: Yeah but you dont say it to there face do you (Peter Laughs)
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 11:55 am

boschbourne06 wrote:

"I think you'll find I do. Cheeks knows I want him gone."
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:18 pm

Mackem wrote:
boschbourne06 wrote:

"I think you'll find I do. Cheeks knows I want him gone."

Chico wakes up and walks to the kitchen scowling at Fudge.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:33 pm

Peter: I never got on with him but he changed with me
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 EmptyThu Jul 29, 2010 1:38 pm

*Jamie yawns and walks into the kitchen and gazes around in both horror and amazement*

Where's ma muthafuckin' samich!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two   Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two - Page 39 Empty

Back to top Go down

Big Brother Main Thread Season Two Heavan Or Hell Part Two
Page 39 of 40Go to page : Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next