Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Brock Lesnar fight

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Brock Lesnar fight Empty
PostSubject: Brock Lesnar fight   Brock Lesnar fight EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 3:12 pm

Brock won by submission in the 2nd round.

Carwin pounded him for most of the first round, managed to get Brock down by the fence and just hammered him. Brock bled quite a lot, but survived the round, despite looking a bit of a mess.

2nd round, Brock managed to score a takedown, and put on a beautiful triangle-choke type thing. Carwin held out for a bit longer than most people, before tapping out.

a very impressive display from Brock, Carwin punched himself out in the first round and was knackered to do much after that.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Brock Lesnar fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar fight   Brock Lesnar fight EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:46 pm

Brock was unbelievable, I thought Carwin was gonna kill him in that first round, how he managed to stay with it speaks volumes of the guy, I said on a UFC thread on 606 yestereday that I fancied Brock for the match, I just felt that Carwin would try and knock him out, Brock is the guy everyone pays to see, be it to cheer him or see him get his ass kicked, and I felt Carwin would try and give the crowd a knockout and I thought he might get caught.

I'm not much of an MMA fan but I've been looking forward to that match all week and the rest of the card was really enjoyable too
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Brock Lesnar fight Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brock Lesnar fight   Brock Lesnar fight EmptySun Jul 04, 2010 7:47 pm