Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up

Go down 
+8
Rocky2
InvincibleIleak
El_Nino
boschbourne06
Sexton Hardcastle
macclads
CoughSplutter
Junior
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up Empty
PostSubject: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:12 pm

Ok 8 confirmed so you 8 character away if anyone else is interested fill out a character sheet and if its good ill let you in as for 8 youre defo in but please fill in form

Name:
Brief History:
Likes/Disslikes:
What theyd add to house:
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:17 pm

Name: Dave Benson Phillips

Loacation/birthplace: Born in New York, living in Dumbarton

Brief History: I was born in the Big Apple and moved to Scotland when I was 7. My parents are both British born and I am hoping to get a taste of the British culture while in the house

Likes/Disslikes: Likes - Drinking, Playing games, Spreading rumours
Dislike - Moaning Bastards, rain

What theyd add to house: I would add a cheeky streak mixed in with humour and would show that the American dream is alive and well for those who want to live it.
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:26 pm

Name: Princess Umbongo Makalaka
Loacation/birthplace: The People's Democratic Republic of Chad
Brief History: Princess Umbongo was born to the royal family of Chad, unfortunately a Royal family that was hounded out of the country for being inheritantly corrupt. Now given sanctitude in the UK she seeks fame and fortune at whatever cost.
Likes/Disslikes: The camera being on her, others attending to her needs and wants. Dislikes peasants and those that disagree with her
What theyd add to house: An air of class and dignity.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:27 pm

BB would like to thank and congratulate the first two housemate aahead of there entrance and congratulate princess on being the first female housemate to date
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:29 pm

I am sure the men in the house will be kept busy with a princess in the house. wink wink
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:30 pm

Big brother would like to remind everyone it only tolerates turkey slaps and not rape
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:34 pm

Who says anything about rape. But if a drunk American/Scotsman and a princess come face to face sparks could fly.

Hi there I am Dave and I would like to ask all housemates to not do silly sterotypical remarks to me because I am American and Scottish.

NO I dont paint my face tartan colour

NO I am not overweight

NO I dont eat deep fried mars bars

YES I can get angry and impatient with others from time to time
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:34 pm

leave it for the house matey 8)
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:38 pm

Her Royal Highness, the Princess Umbongo requests that if you wish to speak to her to not look directly at her face and to bow at all times.
Her Royal Highness, the Princess Umbongo also states that she is to be addressed by her full title at all times.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:39 pm

Name: Devin
Loacation/birthplace: Mean streets of blackpool (crewe)
Brief History: As a boy young Devin had dreams of being a pro wrestler, he currently trains in manchester and hopes exposure from BB can get him into the business ala Miz. Devin is confrontational but likes to have a good time. Step up bring it.
Likes: The Football, The Drink, The Ladies, The Wrastlin and The good times
Dislikes: Probably you, Probably your whole family, especially if you are from an estate. Adverts. When people dont listen.
What theyd add to house: An opinion on fucking everything, good times, logic.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:40 pm

Devin therefore looks at Princess Umbongo tits, as per her request
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:42 pm

Oh how uncouth, another uneducated parasite upon humanity. Woe is me.

(Princess Umbongo at the same time ensures her cleavage is on full show)
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:42 pm

Well Hello there Devin, well done son for getting into the house, I hope to have many banter and drinks with you in the coming weeks. Where is everyone else?

Her Royal Highness, the Princess Umbongo I will try to remember that but I am half Scottish half American so please do forgive me if I slip up.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:44 pm

dont try and trick me, were not in yet

this is the audition house no? im watching you :sneer:
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:44 pm

this is just the sign up Laughing

ok 3 done

waiting on

mackem
leek
perfect jack
bosch
el nino
then any others
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:47 pm

were just milling around the bunch of hopefulls.

making idle chit chat
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:47 pm

So are we not in yet?

If so this changes the complexion of the game already. While I am waiting I am goign to go paint my face..... perhaps tartan colour OH YEAH....
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:48 pm

This is Big brother , big brother wishs to know if princess umbongo is tee-total due to her religion beliefs or if she is religious?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:49 pm

Big brother would like to remind housemates paint is banned within in the house however you may use the permanent markers supplied
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 11:52 pm

devin draws himself a sting mask
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:37 am

Princess Umbongo is of the Animist faith, she believes that souls and spirits inhabit not only humans but animals, plants, rocks, thunder and other natural entities.
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:38 am

Due to that Princess Umbongo is happy to get pissed.
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:40 am

Junior wrote:
Big brother would like to remind housemates paint is banned within in the house however you may use the permanent markers supplied

Thats racism, how am I supposed to paint tartan on me without it being there forever.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:41 am

Dave please refrain from calling people racists we dont want a jade goody situation

thank you
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 12:42 am

But what about my tartan face paint heritage?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up   BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up Empty

Back to top Go down

BB 2 Hell or Paradise Sign Up
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next