Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA Sign Stoogey

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

TNA Sign Stoogey Empty
PostSubject: TNA Sign Stoogey   TNA Sign Stoogey EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:28 pm

I've noticed this for the past 3 weeks on Impact now, they have had this one guy wearing a Hulk Hogan T-shirt who is always in the center of the crowd in the front row (so the camera is always on him), holding up diffrent signs that looks suspiciously like they have been handed too him saying stuff like "BUBBA ARMY", "4 SIDES 4 LIFE", "HOGAN KNOWS BEST" and "DOUBLE J = JUSTA JABRONIE", but whats weird was he was rotating the four signs like that guy from WCW (can't remember his name, he played a gay with that other guy) and not many people in the crowd had signs in the crowd at all which was also weird?

Just wondering if that guy is a friend of one of the wrestlers (probabbly Hulk) or an up-and-coming wrestler himself or just some fan that has been paid to hold them signs because it is weird and has Hulk written all over it as Hulk is friends with Bubba Love Sponge, Hulk does not like the 6 sided ring, Hulk does not like Jeff Jarett and Hulk knows best... apparently.

Who ever the guy is, he is starting to become annoying waving the same 4 signs in rotation all the way through every Impact show, but then again isn't this what WWE does... just not as blatant?

What do you folks think?
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

TNA Sign Stoogey Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Sign Stoogey   TNA Sign Stoogey EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:34 pm

I noticed him when I was watching Impact last night. He's such an annoying bastard! Along with the signs he's got a stupid, smug look on his face, hopefully someone in the crowd kicks the shit out of him.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

TNA Sign Stoogey Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Sign Stoogey   TNA Sign Stoogey EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:38 pm

Reaper wrote:
I noticed him when I was watching Impact last night. He's such an annoying bastard! Along with the signs he's got a stupid, smug look on his face, hopefully someone in the crowd kicks the shit out of him.

I agree although beating him up might not be a good idea if he is planted there by TNA (especially with the cameras on him all the time).

BTW I've just remembered the name of that WCW wrestler I was trying to think of above that always used to have a load of signs and rotate them... it was Lodi.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

TNA Sign Stoogey Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Sign Stoogey   TNA Sign Stoogey EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:47 pm

I nitced him too, annoyed the shit out of me, and some german cunt has been there the last 3 weeks too, with the sign 'I flew 6000 miles for TNA' on a german flag
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Worthy
Worthy

TNA Sign Stoogey Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Sign Stoogey   TNA Sign Stoogey EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 4:54 pm

Lets not forget though that the last 3 weeks have been recorded on the same week due to the UK Tour (hence why they Eric Young is still Global champion) so that German guy could have been on holiday for a week, but we will soon see when the PPV s on tommorow because if they are there again then they are stoogies for sure.

Funny you mentioned the German fans though as I remember they used to be a whole row with a Union Jack banner saying British Invasion and they where on a few times, but TNA records Impact, so who knows as TNA has always had it's regulars, but that stooge at the front is suspiciously like a plant by TNA.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

TNA Sign Stoogey Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Sign Stoogey   TNA Sign Stoogey EmptySun Feb 14, 2010 5:48 pm

Aye i know its recorded but fuck sitting watching wreslting for hours on end, every wee while, a cunt you just saw come out and says something simmilar to what he said half an hour ago.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sponsored content

TNA Sign Stoogey Empty
PostSubject: Re: TNA Sign Stoogey   TNA Sign Stoogey Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA Sign Stoogey
Page 1 of 1