Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Orlando Jordan Signs New Deal With TNA

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Orlando Jordan Signs New Deal With TNA Empty
PostSubject: Orlando Jordan Signs New Deal With TNA   Orlando Jordan Signs New Deal With TNA EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 6:44 am

Quote :
Current Controversial TNA Star Orlando Jordan has been signed to a new Multi Year deal with TNA. It was rumored that Jordan would suffer the same fate as many other talent that was introduced to the company back on the company's first outings to Monday Nights back on January 4th but that appears to no longer be the case. Other talent that debuted that night that are no longer with the company include Sean Morley formerly known as Val Venis and The Nasty Boys.

Jordan has recently been turning heads and making headlines for portraying the first openly bi-sexual wrestler. Many are confused as to what direction the company will take with the character but it's clear that they have long term commitments to their version of Lady Gaga.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Jordan Signs New Deal With TNA   Orlando Jordan Signs New Deal With TNA EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 9:53 am

They thought he'd be let go? I think it's been pretty obvious since they signed him that they have big plans for him. Just worried that he's gonna end up world champ sometime though.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Jordan Signs New Deal With TNA   Orlando Jordan Signs New Deal With TNA EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 12:12 pm

I'm loving the gimmick and the character to be honest with you, if done properly it could be as great as Goldust back in the mid 90s, the only problem just now is that Dustin Rhodes was far superior in the ring and on the mic than OJ, still, I'm very interested to see where they take this
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Jordan Signs New Deal With TNA   Orlando Jordan Signs New Deal With TNA EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:03 pm

never really got into the Goldust character much to be honest with you, even when he was in his early 'creepy' faze I still found him to be a total joke and just couldn't take him seriously. I'm having the same reaction to OJ, just pissing myself at how over the top and ridiculous it is.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Jordan Signs New Deal With TNA   Orlando Jordan Signs New Deal With TNA EmptySat Apr 10, 2010 8:07 pm

I never appreciated Goldust at the time, I was 12/13 year old boy and wasn't to hot on gay guys trying to pump wrestlers, learning more about it now as I got older I think it was brilliant
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orlando Jordan Signs New Deal With TNA   Orlando Jordan Signs New Deal With TNA Empty

Back to top Go down

Orlando Jordan Signs New Deal With TNA
Page 1 of 1