Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment?

Go down 
+2
the-gaffer
bazz23-v2 ®™
6 posters
AuthorMessage
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Country : Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? Canada

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? Empty
PostSubject: Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment?   Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:05 pm

Quote :
Source: Prowrestling.net

- As noted before, the guitar segment with Eric Bischoff playing on iMPACT two weeks ago featured music played by someone else, not Bischoff. The music was actually done by Dale Oliver, who has done a lot of music work for TNA before.

- The bizarre bi-sexual segment with Orlando Jordan on this past Monday's iMPACT was not a hit among talents in the TNA locker room. However, two people who enjoyed the segment were Eric Bischoff and Vince Russo. It's been noted that Jordan's look was inspired by singer Lady GaGa

Lady Gaga taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment?   Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 6:19 pm

I thought it was done in bad taste, not for being Bi though.

The Yellow tape around him reminded me of Owen and the way he was lowered from the ceiling reminded me of Owen to, I think with all the talk of the Harts across the station it was a bit ill timed to be doing something like that, I don't think it was intentional, or at least I hope it isn't!

As for the character, I don't mind it, I think if its given time it could be as popular as the Goldust character when that first debuted in 95, the only problem is, Orlando Jordan is no where near talented as Dustin Rhodes is/was
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

Country : Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? Untitl11

All Time: Rob Van Dam, Undertaker, Mick Foley, Sabu & Scott Hall

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment?   Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:00 pm

It was all a bit odd really, but it just adds more variety to the show.

When he was getting lowered, I immidiately thought of Owen. But as Gaffer said, I'm pretty sure it wasn't intentional. Although with Eric Bicshoff, nothing would suprise me.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment?   Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:16 pm

i don't understand whats controversial about it apart form the fact that Owen died doing that
Back to top Go down
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

Country : Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? Untitl11

All Time: Rob Van Dam, Undertaker, Mick Foley, Sabu & Scott Hall

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment?   Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:20 pm

More to do with the timing, rather than the event itself.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment?   Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:29 pm

aye i suppose i never thought about the timing. just thinking about it i actually think tna did that on purpose
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment?   Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:40 pm

I actually pissed myself laughing at that segment, it was so unbelievably ridiculous. Then after his entrance it was onto the knockouts. Eh? So he makes an entrance for no reason other than to make an entrance? Should at least have had him cut some sort of promo or something
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment?   Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:43 pm

THE GODFATHER wrote:
i don't understand whats controversial about it apart form the fact that Owen died doing that

Well Owen died doing it, however Owens old attire used to have that yellow tape around it too, like the stuff OJ wore, it was like nixing two of Owens gimmicks together
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment?   Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 7:44 pm

thegunman84 wrote:
I actually pissed myself laughing at that segment, it was so unbelievably ridiculous. Then after his entrance it was onto the knockouts. Eh? So he makes an entrance for no reason other than to make an entrance? Should at least have had him cut some sort of promo or something

They cut the segment Guns, he went over to a couch set up and sat between a Girl and Guy and apparently flirted with both of them in a seductive manor
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment?   Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:35 pm

Even if that was shown, it still seems a bit daft. They needed to at least have him do something actually related to wrestling. Coming out and just going look at me isn't this edgy just seems totally pointless.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment?   Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:45 pm

I think he might have cut a promo on the sofa, I'm not 100% sure though, I think that was the whole point of it, I agree with you though, if your not going to show him do that then they may as well just cut the whole thing, they could always stick it in the middle of another show
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment?   Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:46 pm

Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? 049 Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? 050
Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? 051
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment?   Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 8:50 pm

Why come down from the rafters and then crawl back up the ramp?

I didn't know it was cut, that makes it worse imo, either have the balls to do what you have planned or cut it completely.

Although to be fair on TNA it was probably spikeTV's doing.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment?   Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 9:01 pm

Well it was Spike who had OJ's gay kiss cut a few weeks back, so I would assume it was them once again. Bischoff, Russo, Hogan or whoever seems real intent on pushing this gimmick, and with the good press they got from the gays a few days ago I can't imagine they would make the decision to cut it.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment?   Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? EmptyWed Mar 31, 2010 11:27 pm

Why would TNA be so intent on appealing to the Gays though? what about the majority of their fans already, what if theyd don't approve, Orlando Jordan's segment got a 0.47 rating, people where changing channel in their droves
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment?   Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:04 am

I don't know why they would want to either, I know they want to expand their fanbase but doing it at the expense of you're existing fans is just retarded.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment?   Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:24 am

Quote :
Ric Flair confronted an on-air male companion of Orlando Jordan after the TNA iMPACT tapings this past Tuesday when several TNA wrestlers and crew members were hanging out at a local bar.

According to the report, Flair got so upset while watching the man dance at the bar, that he confronted him and cut a promo on him. Jordan’s friend was said to be very shaken by Flair’s comments, that he left the bar. The report also says that Flair was fuming over the male companion having a role with the company, and not belonging in the locker room with the rest of the wrestlers and crew members. (Source: ProWrestling.NET)

To be the man you gotta beat the man. wwwwoooooooooow
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment?   Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 12:41 am

Flair probably wanted to be a fag hag but the guy didn't wanna chill with a dinosaur
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Country : Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? England-1

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment?   Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 1:52 am

thought the music was quite good lol, it was just kinda weird. Segment pointless. Looks like he's heel though so thats a bit stupid, unless he just acts like gods gift to both sexes, so good he needs multiple ppl etc. But if hes heel cos hes a bit weird or likes men then fail.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Country : Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? England-1

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment?   Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 8:31 am

Quote :
that he confronted him and cut a promo on him

Now that's living the job Smile
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

PostSubject: Re: Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment?   Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment? EmptyThu Apr 01, 2010 4:01 pm

Also how do you cut a "promo" on someone in real life?

Orlando Jordan could be sucking Hulks balls while being ragged by Abyss, and he would still be less of a fag the Flair.
Back to top Go down

Who Liked Orlando Jordan's Bi-Sexual Segment?
Page 1 of 1