Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers

Go down 
+2
Sexton Hardcastle
CoughSplutter
6 posters
AuthorMessage
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Country : This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers Untitl36

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers   This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 10:29 pm

I am speaking about the one that will air this weekend. Quite surprised there wasnt an article already made about this (or mabye there is and I just missed it) but iMPACT looks like quite a solid show for this coming weekend.

The show started off with another good segment from "Easy E" and Jeff Jarrett. Bischoff was quite good on the guitar, I was pleasntly surprised. Jarrett smashing Bischoff with the guitar looked good aswell, I have always wondered whether a guitar to the head would hurt, any ideas?

Glad to hear that Pope is the sole contender for Styles at Lockdown. I thought Hogan was going to make it a triple threat adding Abyss to the mix but team Flair vs team Hogan looks very tasty indeed, I am loving Flair in his heel role.

The angle with Foley, Jarrett and Bischoff took a turn this week with Foley getting "fired". I am very interested to see where they are going to take this angle, I have no idea at the moment. I also wonder how long it will be until Foley is back at the iMPACT zone. His punch to BTLS was very funny indeed.

iMPACT ended with a very solid main event between Beer Money INC and RVD and Jeff Hardy. It was a good match and all four impressed me. After the match Eric Young announced that he would team with Hardy and RVD to take on the Band next week. That could be a strange but intriging match and I look forward to it.

I know there is more but my mind is a blur as I watched one half last night and the other tonight. If I missed anything important feel free to call me on it and get a talking point going about it.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Country : This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers England-1

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers   This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 3:20 pm

Best Impact! I bave seen so far entertainment wise and this was on a semi okay youtube sesh which i find hard to really enjoy shows on.

really great entertainment, i was looking for the links on the pc to post for people to watch the show and the first video started playing and it was just bischoff playing the guitar, I was like what the fuck is going on here, but it was a decent performance anyway, good way to start the show imo as it went on to jarrett, so made sense, and was also random enough to intruige. the guitar show was immense, and bischoff was good to stay down KO'd for ages, its stupid when people just get up again instantly.

Ric flair is just about the most entertaining person on tv right now, in that chair he is fucking hilarious, picking a fight with a fan saying "il wheel down there and kick your ass" and "DONT YOU DARE WOOO ME" WOOOO he wobbles too, which is just adding to the hilarity of it, and he gets into it more than anyone else. but yeah seeing ric wobbling in a wheel chair whilst shouting nonsense was brilliant.

the main event got me excited, which is good as tna matches at shows have been a little meh of late, but even I marked out slightly for the end of that match, I dont even like hardy that much, he is embarrasing to watch at times, painting his face and trying to sound hard and doing his creatures of the night howl. but it was a great main event to have.

the jarrett and foley story finally got interesting too, match to get one fired, the other will be bischoffs bitch, wondering if mick is taking a little time out to rest before making a come back possibley to take over from bischoff with either new man, or a faction.

Tension between hulk and bischoff is decent too, eric keeps saying he will get down to business, but he is very much in it for himself.

4.5 star show
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers   This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers EmptyFri Mar 26, 2010 7:54 pm

From what ive seen it seems a good show but will comment proper when ive seen it all
Back to top Go down
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

Country : This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers Untitl11

All Time: Rob Van Dam, Undertaker, Mick Foley, Sabu & Scott Hall

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers   This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:08 am

Have to agree with Sexton, in that Ric Flair is absolutely fantastic at the minute. Just getting lowered from the minibus, gripping AJ's Title, had me smiling to myself.

I'm really enjoying Eric Bischoff aswell. And thought the guitar shot from Jarrett looked great.

Foley punching BTLS looked very real to me. Anyone else? I can see Mick coming back as Cactus Jack, to maybe be part of Hogan's team at Lockdown.

Matt Morgan taking out Hernandez was also done very well. As it seems many were not sure whether it was a 'work' or not.

The Lethal Lockdown match is looking very interesting. Perhaps Sting, Abyss, Wolfe, RVD, Hardy, Beer Money & Cactus Jack could make up the participants in that match?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers   This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:23 am

I can't see Foley coming back to be honest, he is out of contract and it was very final way to go out, the guy has class too, he said himself he would rather take a few months out than just stick around taking a payday for doing nothing and taking younger guys TV time, he said he has a few good idea's for a return later down the line, just not sure they will be in TNA
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers   This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:27 am

I haven't read up on any of the details. And certainly didn't know he was out of contract. I really hope Foley does return to TNA. He is one of the all time greats and I love watching him.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers   This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:32 am

He has been working without a contract for a while, he signed a year contract when he first joined then the rest was depending on appearances and if he could still work or still wanted to work, I don't mind where he ends up, as long as he is on screen, one of the best promo guys ever
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers   This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 12:38 am

He definately deserves a place in main stream wrestling, for as long as he wants it.
I'm a big Foley mark and although I'm well into TNA, I will watch Mick Foley, wherever he is.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers   This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 1:46 am

oh yeah morgan. I eluded to him elsewhere. Brilliantly done, was good cos you got that still live oh shit feel but him just getting back in the ring and playing the crowd was good. Sounded sick more than anything else if i remember correctly. I think alot of people expected the classic dodge kick hurt foot on turnbuckle move. I was suprised when it connected.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers   This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 7:12 pm

Just finished watching impact. An alright show but thought it could of been better. Should of put Angle/Anderson in the show as well as The Band making an appearence also. other than that is was good.

I like the way the Morgan storyline is going, hopefully a start of a push. I hope they loose the belts to MCMG.

Is Mick Foley taking time out? Bischoff is doing well in this storyline.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers   This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 8:34 pm

I agree with all of you on this as Impact was brilliant and I especially loved the crowd as of late as I remember last month seeing a video of TNA staff telling fans how to behave and now they seem more rowdy than ever and chanting any old thing, lol!! (lol@the PPV crowd going Hernandez... yeah, Morgan.... Boo!!).

As for Foley, they seem to be building upto a Beer Money VS Jeff Jarett and Foley match, so I guess Foley will get reinstated at some point.

Only downside is they have so many wrestlers in TNA now that they don't have enough time for them all.

BTW the best thing about this weeks Impact was the fact that the Hogan Stooge with the head band was sat a few rows back instead of the front row.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers   This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers Empty

Back to top Go down

This Weeks iMPACT thoughts - Contains Spoilers
Page 1 of 1