Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

NXT (Contains Spoilers)

Go down 
+4
the-gaffer
Reaper
hodge13
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

All Time: Rob Van Dam, Undertaker, Mick Foley, Sabu & Scott Hall

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

NXT (Contains Spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: NXT (Contains Spoilers)   NXT (Contains Spoilers) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:40 pm

So we now know how the show works. The 8 'WWE Pros' will vote for the winner of NXT and obviously cannot vote for their own 'Rookie'.

Was dissapointed its only the SECOND week and we are already seeing re-matches.

Wade Barrett has impressed me most soo far, I think he stands a good chance of progression in the WWE. Didnt really see any of Bryan Danielson's work, so can only really start forming an opinion of him now. He doesnt really strike you as a 'star', which could be a shame given this is WWE. Hopefully he will be given some long matches, down the road, so he can show the great ring skills I've heard he posseses.

Had never heard Skip Sheffield speak before and he seemed like he could be quite a funny guy. Justin Gabriel's the current FCW Champion, so the WWE probably see him as someone who could step up. I've seen bits of him in FCW and he has some great high flying moves in his arsenal (like the 450 he used). Looks like William Regal will be the best 'mentor' and the most entertaining to watch from seeing the first two episodes.

NXT is definately a good move by WWE, imo. I hardly ever watched WWECW, but NXT is now the show I am most looking forward to each week in WWE. I'm probably one amongst many that didnt really watch their ECW but now watches NXT. So some smart thinking by WWE, imo.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: NXT (Contains Spoilers)   NXT (Contains Spoilers) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:46 pm

Danielson got a good showing last week i thought and they are trying to make it seem like Danielson has no freinds in NXT but will overcome the odds sort of thing.........ah crap weve found our new rey mysterio.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: NXT (Contains Spoilers)   NXT (Contains Spoilers) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:53 pm

I think it's fairly obvious by now that Bryan is going to win NXT, from the matches I've seen him in, he's a great talent. Had a good match with Jericho last week and his mic skills aren't bad, better than Mysterios imo. So far he's been the only standout star, havn't seen this weeks show yet though.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: NXT (Contains Spoilers)   NXT (Contains Spoilers) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 7:56 pm

I think the WWE are doing a good job in promoting Daniel Bryan and with the constant reference to the Internet fans and telling us he has had 10 years in the indies then the WWE are basically telling the fans to go onto YouTube and DailyMotion to see Danielson matches
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster

All Time: Rob Van Dam, Undertaker, Mick Foley, Sabu & Scott Hall

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: NXT (Contains Spoilers)   NXT (Contains Spoilers) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:16 pm

The focal point of the show soo far has no doubt been Daniel Bryan and the WWE have obviously picked up on the hype surrounding him, so are actually giving the people what they want. The match with Jericho was good, but nothing special, imo. And a couple of botches in that match may suggest he is perhaps a bit 'rusty'. I probably wont watch many of his old matches, for now. I want to see if he can make an impression on me and by watching his old matches that will no doubt shade my judgement. When Nigel McGuinness came to TNA, I didnt really research much of his work and he has made a huge impression on me. Desmond Wolfe is one of the best, imo. And I want to see what WWE do with Bryan Danielson.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: NXT (Contains Spoilers)   NXT (Contains Spoilers) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 8:27 pm

this weeks show wasnt great. i was expecting much better. i was hoping to see tyson tarver again because he looks a good prospect
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: NXT (Contains Spoilers)   NXT (Contains Spoilers) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:03 pm

is it no Michael Tarver?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: NXT (Contains Spoilers)   NXT (Contains Spoilers) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:05 pm

I think the Young vs. Otunga match dragged on too far for my liking however a possible Punk - Young alingment looks interesting. Not too keen on R-Truth and Otunga fighting each other in only the second week, should have played it out a bit more.

Wade Barrett looks great, good accent and a good talker and looks like a good prospect in the ring. Think there should have been more time given to his match with Brian than to the Young vs Otunga match.

Skip Sheffield looks great, his mini promo was great, really think he'll be a good mid carder if he works at it, got good mic skills. The tag match was decent, pleased Gabriel got the win. Gotta say that was a crazy 450 splash, really put Gabriel in the top contenders to win it although I think they'll go with Brian in the end.

Does anyone else think the ring looks really small in NXT compared to RAW and Smackdown? Could just be the camera angles and I know that the rings aren't actually that big but it looked really small on the show.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net

PostSubject: Re: NXT (Contains Spoilers)   NXT (Contains Spoilers) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 9:43 pm

feяgie22 wrote:
is it no Michael Tarver?
aye your right i forget he change his name.he used to be called tyson in fcw
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: NXT (Contains Spoilers)   NXT (Contains Spoilers) EmptyWed Mar 03, 2010 10:00 pm

Quote :
Does anyone else think the ring looks really small in NXT compared to RAW and Smackdown? Could just be the camera angles and I know that the rings aren't actually that big but it looked really small on the show.

They just have a lot more close ups on NXT to help give it an amaturish feel about it, its the same ring they use for SmackDown! as the show is taped directly before they tape SD

A WWE ring is pretty big, its 20 by 20, I think TNA is 16 by 16 and you can see its obviously smaller
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: NXT (Contains Spoilers)   NXT (Contains Spoilers) EmptySat Mar 06, 2010 11:35 pm

i agree that wade is looking good but its obvious danielson will win
Back to top Go down
CMPUNKEDGE2
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
CMPUNKEDGE2

Location : new jersey Number of posts : 29 Favourite Wrestler : CM PUNK
EDGE
JOHN MORRISON
RANDY ORTON
JEFF HARDY
KOFI KINGSTON
TRIPLE H
SHAWN MICHAELS
CHRISTIAN
UNDERTAKER
JOHN CENA

PostSubject: Re: NXT (Contains Spoilers)   NXT (Contains Spoilers) EmptySun Mar 07, 2010 2:31 pm

listen i know bryan has been wrestling for 10 years or whatever it is and he has great skills but hes boring as all hell on the mic he doesnt look like a star i dont see what angel they would give him in the wwe i may be wrong but thats just my opinion.....i wasnt that impressed with the match against jericho... but that liontammer sure was awesome
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NXT (Contains Spoilers)   NXT (Contains Spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

NXT (Contains Spoilers)
Page 1 of 1