Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Raw after EC (spoilers)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Raw after EC (spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Raw after EC (spoilers)   Raw after EC (spoilers) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 8:25 pm

Well that was better than the PPV! I really enjoyed raw to be honest. Things are starting to take place for wrestlemania.

Hulk Hogan opened the show. Said he'd be the host of Wrestlemania. And left. Short and sweet. Great to see him back and not involved in anything.

Orton and Batista is still going ahead - bit at least they actually acknowledged that they were facing each other.

Daniel Bryan defeated Kane and then challenged HHH at wrestlemania. I'm pleased with this rather than facing Kane at mania. Another thought, is Bryan's arm actually hurt?

John Cena called out bray Wyatt. I liked the little show down between the two. Bray Wyatt is brilliant on the mic and I think Cena is really good too. Then the attack happened and Cena got hurt. He looked legit too, not a work. depending how hurt his leg is Cena v Wyatt is most likely to happen at WM30.

Roman reigns v bray Wyatt was a good match. Seth Rollins suicide dive was immense! Bride playing his part really well. As of yet nothing really happening for the shield for wrestlemania. A triple threat perhaps? Or ambrose v reigns maybe?

Brock lesnar was offered an open challenge. He declined until the gong went off and the lights went out. I must say, undertaker looks ill. Hulk hogan looks younger than him! Lesnar accepts takers challenge and signs the contract that was on the table. He shoves the pen into takers chest then points to the place where he has to sign. Taker stand lesnar with the pen through his hand. Pen goes thru his hand, through the contract, through the table, through the ring...oh, sorry I got carried away. Anyway, taker choke slammed lesnar through the table.

From watching raw we know a few matches for wrestlemania. Orton v Batista will happen but I can see Bryan or someone being added to make it a triple threat match. Perhaps Bryan pulling double duty. He beats HHH, he gets put in title match.

Also, raw is in Chicago next week. Vinny mac brings back CM punk and adds him to the title match in some way. Either way I can't see it being a one on one match (I'm not a fan of the title match at WM being more than a one on one but this match needs it really badly).

Also if Cena is hurt then I can see shield v wyatts going onto mania. He'll in a cell 6 man tag match.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Raw after EC (spoilers)   Raw after EC (spoilers) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 10:08 pm

Cenas injury is a work.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Raw after EC (spoilers)   Raw after EC (spoilers) EmptySat Mar 01, 2014 11:09 am

I thought that bald ginger beard was really reckless when he held on to Cena's leg while the other took Cena down. Bray made the decision to leave but Cena decided he would carry on to take the Bray charge move. Can't see it being a work.

Taker was quite good, usually I'm not fussed, but it's good to have a classic gimmick back as only Bray and the shield have a proper gimmick these days
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raw after EC (spoilers)   Raw after EC (spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw after EC (spoilers)
Page 1 of 1