Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Raw 23/05 Spoilers

Go down 
+6
hodge13
InvincibleIleak
Rocky2
Worthy
bazz23-v2 ®™
feяgie22
10 posters
AuthorMessage
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Raw 23/05 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Raw 23/05 Spoilers   Raw 23/05 Spoilers EmptyTue May 24, 2011 9:19 am

What the fuck was that shit with Kharma all about, interupting the 8 diva tag match, standing in the middle of them all, dropping to her knees and crying?
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

Raw 23/05 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 23/05 Spoilers   Raw 23/05 Spoilers EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:23 am

Funny you should say that because that was the exact point which is switched it off.

Looks like they might go with a "I wish I was hot like you lot". Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

Raw 23/05 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 23/05 Spoilers   Raw 23/05 Spoilers EmptyTue May 24, 2011 11:55 am

I was about to ask the same thing as she came down to interupt an 8-diva tag, stood in the middle and did a “bring it” gesture and when they did nothing she broke down in tears... it's as though she is upset because nobody wanted to fight her?

Then we have the Michael Cole weirdness where he randomily turns nice and King forgives him like nothing happend.

Miz got buried bad style, lost a 2 on 1 I Quit match and now gets beat by a rookie.

...and don't get me started with Bret Hart in the mainevent putting CM Punk in a sharp shooter even though Rey had the match won without his help.

Seriously it's like WWE have hired TNAs script writers.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

Raw 23/05 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 23/05 Spoilers   Raw 23/05 Spoilers EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:24 pm

RAW was hit and miss for me, last night (when is it not?).

I'm glad Riley turned on Miz and they didn't drag it out for weeks. Riley got a good pop and I think he will be a decent face on SmackDown.

Kharma thing was strange but depending on where they go with it, it could be good. She seems to be a bit of a tweener at the moment. Bazz has made a good shout with the idea that it could be about Kharma's looks, that seems a bit lame though and has already been kind of done with the whole "Piggy James" thing.

The Big Show hit and run segment was even weirder. Del Rio is cocky but he doesn't seem the type of character to run people over for what was only disrespect. And are we sure it was Del Rio or will this be another "Whodunnit" thing? Also, Big Show better be off screen for a while for the amount of time they spent trying to sell the injury. It would look ridiculous if he was there next week after all the screaming and shouting he was doing.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Raw 23/05 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 23/05 Spoilers   Raw 23/05 Spoilers EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:32 pm

It was Ricardo in the car.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

Raw 23/05 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 23/05 Spoilers   Raw 23/05 Spoilers EmptyTue May 24, 2011 12:44 pm

Big Show asked for it for sitting on the guys Ferrari although due to the Ferrari being low down, it would be impossible for Big Shows leg to go under it. taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

Raw 23/05 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 23/05 Spoilers   Raw 23/05 Spoilers EmptyTue May 24, 2011 7:23 pm

I think they're trying to turn Michael Cole back to his old boring self again, which is dissapointing. I know people found him annoying, but I thought that was the whole point of the character and it was refreshing to have a heel commentator again.

If they ruin Awesome Kong straight away it will be stupid.

Unless Alex Riley comes out on top after this feud I can only see him getting FE'd, and if he came out on top Miz will have been buried to the point where he will need to be built back up again slowly.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Raw 23/05 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 23/05 Spoilers   Raw 23/05 Spoilers EmptyWed May 25, 2011 1:55 am

Midway through last night's Eight-Diva Tag Team Match on Raw, Kharma's entrance music echoed, freezing her fellow Divas. As she slid into the ring, her eight fellow Divas lined up on the opposite side of the canvas. Kharma unexpectedly dropped to her knees and began crying.

F4WOnline.com reports that the angle was scripted to write her off television for the time being. She is expected to be sidelined for over nine months.

The reason for her removal from television has not been disclosed.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Raw 23/05 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 23/05 Spoilers   Raw 23/05 Spoilers EmptyWed May 25, 2011 8:37 am

She's up the duff.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

Raw 23/05 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 23/05 Spoilers   Raw 23/05 Spoilers EmptyWed May 25, 2011 10:48 am

But that segment on RAW showed no indication that this would be the last we would see of Karma? Are we just going to get a short explanation from commentary about how Kharma has been admitted into a mental facility for the unforseeable future?

It's a tough one. On one hand, she has made an impact but you do wonder if there was any point in her debuting at all seeing as she is virtually leaving so soon. She is going to have to start over when she returns and I find that pointless.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Raw 23/05 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 23/05 Spoilers   Raw 23/05 Spoilers EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:29 am

There was no point now, but no one would have known she was pregnant 7-8 weeks ago.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Raw 23/05 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 23/05 Spoilers   Raw 23/05 Spoilers EmptyWed May 25, 2011 11:30 am

not neccesarliy she will be out till feb/march, so say around december/january (depending on estimated return date) you have diva's being taken out backstage etc with only Beth and Natalya left untouched, Kharma then return at elimination chamber/a little after saying theyre the only diva's who she deems worthy competition setting up a triple threat match for the diva's title at Wrestlemania.

Having a triple threat would add to the distinct possibility that she could be beaten as well.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Raw 23/05 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 23/05 Spoilers   Raw 23/05 Spoilers EmptyWed May 25, 2011 6:26 pm

Can't see Vince and Co being too happy with her if its true.

Can't fire her while she is preggo though, so I'm saying future endeavoured this time next year.
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

Raw 23/05 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 23/05 Spoilers   Raw 23/05 Spoilers EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:36 am

I think the biggest shock for me about Kharma being pregnant was who the fuck would shag her?!?!
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Raw 23/05 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 23/05 Spoilers   Raw 23/05 Spoilers EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:41 am

This brave bastard.

Raw 23/05 Spoilers 112
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Raw 23/05 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 23/05 Spoilers   Raw 23/05 Spoilers EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:44 am

-- As reported earlier, Kharma has taken a leave of absence from WWE due to pregnancy. She is expected back, but not for at least nine months. The former TNA Women's Knockout Champion was scripted to break down into tears on Monday's RAW, which the announcers described as a nervous breakdown. The angle was conducted to remove her from television for the time being.

According to a source, prior to her departure, WWE officials were "on her case" to lose some weight. She is billed at 272 pounds by WWE.
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Raw 23/05 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 23/05 Spoilers   Raw 23/05 Spoilers EmptyThu May 26, 2011 10:45 am

Kharma is advertised to speak next Monday on RAW. WWE.com released the following statement:

"Live on the next Raw, the WWE Universe will hear from the baleful behemoth, Kharma, about her unexpected emotional breakdown last Monday. What will the devastator of Divas say about her tearful episode?"
Back to top Go down
Keeno125
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Keeno125

Location : Scotland Number of posts : 287 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Cm Punk
Christian
Randy Orton

Raw 23/05 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 23/05 Spoilers   Raw 23/05 Spoilers EmptyThu May 26, 2011 5:57 pm

She got told to lose weight so she got pregnant?

Not exactly a thinker..
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Raw 23/05 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 23/05 Spoilers   Raw 23/05 Spoilers EmptyThu May 26, 2011 6:08 pm

Not sure I believe it when I read they told her to lose weight. I mean its not as though she is just a little bit of a chubster, she's pretty huge. So just how much would she have to lose to be acceptable?? plus they would of known what they were getting from the beginning.

But then again its the WWE, they were probably on Rey Mysterio's case to become slightly taller when he first arrived, according to Meltzer and co.
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Raw 23/05 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 23/05 Spoilers   Raw 23/05 Spoilers EmptyThu May 26, 2011 8:51 pm

bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:
Not sure I believe it when I read they told her to lose weight. I mean its not as though she is just a little bit of a chubster, she's pretty huge. So just how much would she have to lose to be acceptable?? plus they would of known what they were getting from the beginning.

But then again its the WWE, they were probably on Rey Mysterio's case to become slightly taller when he first arrived, according to Meltzer and co.

Whenever I hear his name (which is basically when I read any wrestling news article nowadays), I just imagine some high school kid in his basement laughing manically at how many people believe his "stories" or "inside scoops". Anyone can claim they have a source.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Raw 23/05 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 23/05 Spoilers   Raw 23/05 Spoilers EmptySat May 28, 2011 6:57 pm

Kharma Pregenant What a Face

Nice.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Raw 23/05 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 23/05 Spoilers   Raw 23/05 Spoilers EmptySat May 28, 2011 9:15 pm

Rocky wrote:
bazz23-v2 ®™ wrote:

Whenever I hear his name (which is basically when I read any wrestling news article nowadays), I just imagine some high school kid in his basement laughing manically at how many people believe his "stories" or "inside scoops". Anyone can claim they have a source.

I just can't believe most of what I read on various websites. So much of it turns out to be utter bullshit.

Although my sources report that R-Truth was asked to be a little less black, and he'd get a heel turn and a push.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Raw 23/05 Spoilers Empty
PostSubject: Re: Raw 23/05 Spoilers   Raw 23/05 Spoilers Empty

Back to top Go down

Raw 23/05 Spoilers
Page 1 of 1