Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe

Go down 
+9
Italianstalli0nCH
JacMan
macclads
bazz23-v2 ®™
El_Nino
Rocky2
Reaper
thegunman84
the-gaffer
13 posters
AuthorMessage

bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe Empty
PostSubject: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 9:54 pm

here is the link.
http://nodq.com/wwe/263007397.shtml

this is a usually a trustworthy site and its where i get all the news from so i doubt this is lies.the wwe confirmed it on raw more or less
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:08 pm

Credit: F4WOnline.com

Quote :
According to a WWE source who is close to the situation, Bret Hart has signed a short-term talent contract with WWE. Dave Meltzer is reporting that contract runs from January 1st to April 10th 2010. This means Hart could very well end up being the RAW guest host on January 4th.

When asked about the contract, Bret Hart declined to comment since he doesn't want to "lie about anything." According to Meltzer, Hart wanted to keep the signing a surprise but WWE all but confirmed he was coming back with the segment on RAW this week.

Apparently, Hart had been in talks with WWE for several months now. Meltzer is also reporting that Hart will possibly wrestle one more match and has also agreed to do a storyline based on the Montreal Screwjob. For years, Hart had been strongly against doing any type of storyline in WWE based on Montreal.

Unbelievable if true!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074

PostSubject: Re: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:10 pm

i never thought i would see the day
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:17 pm

I think wrestling would be a stupid move for him right now, but if they wanted to use him in a non-wrestling role to help get over the Hart Dynasty then he could prove very useful. Since it looks like he'll be the guest host on Jan 4th, I guess we now know no Canadians will be watching Impact.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:37 pm

You have to commend TNA, if this is the kind of response the WWE is going to use for a genuine challenge then bring it on, this is what we want to be seeing.

I must say I'm surprised though, while tension seems to have cooled I still wouldn't have expected 'Bret to the rescue'

Maybe his hatred for Hogan can match his feelings for Vince
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Country : bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe Ireland

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 10:46 pm

I would have loved to see Bret sign with WWE back when they were doing the Trump "buying" Raw angle, instead of doing the ridiculous Vince buying back Raw segment it could have been, Vince trying to buy back Raw and just as Trump is about to agree say he already sold Raw to someone else, Bret's music hits and he announces he now owns Raw.

Anyway it would be great to see Bret back, definite Mark out moment when he returns.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:11 pm

Ha, I've just thought what if Bret isn't the guest host on Jan 4th. Don't get me wrong, he would still appear on the show, but say if the Rock was the guest host instead, along with a possible HBK heel turn and a WWE title match/change, it would be interesting to see if TNA gain any significant viewers at all or even lose viewers to WWE lol.
Back to top Go down
El_Nino
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
El_Nino

Country : bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe England-1

Location : Parts Unknown Number of posts : 269 Favourite Wrestler : Top 5:

1.Undertaker
2.Kane
3.HBK
4.HHH
5.Y2J

PostSubject: Re: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:15 pm

Rumours at the moment but god please let it be true!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:32 pm

No confirmation on Bret being host, from what I've read Ben Stiller is pencilled in for Jan 4th
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:35 pm

Reaper wrote:
I would have loved to see Bret sign with WWE back when they were doing the Trump "buying" Raw angle, instead of doing the ridiculous Vince buying back Raw segment it could have been, Vince trying to buy back Raw and just as Trump is about to agree say he already sold Raw to someone else, Bret's music hits and he announces he now owns Raw.

Anyway it would be great to see Bret back, definite Mark out moment when he returns.

It would be awesome, I wonder if they could even resurrect it, have Trump possibly appear even if its just on the Titan Tron and tell Vince he is exercising the clause in the contract, the one that said he could purchase it back for the original price at anytime within a year, then tell Vince he has only bought it back because he is 'giving something back to the fans' since he would still be seen as making money out of the deal as a whole, then Harts music could kick in, it could be one of those big time mark out moments
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Country : bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe Canada

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:55 pm

Maybe they could use Shane leaving the company(highly unlikely I know but still), Shane has left and as one last FUCK YOU to Vince, who has he sold his shares to??
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyWed Dec 16, 2009 11:59 pm

I've still got my money on it being Bret being revealed as the higher power behind Taker's screwjob and that's why until now it's not really been touched upon.
I said at the time that they would have been talking to Bret to have actually gone ahead with the storyline with Taker being involved as I didn't believe he would have agreed to do it without Bret's permission.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Country : bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe Scotland-2

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:01 am

Nice idea Maccs.

Would that mean though, that Hart has to compete at mania or have an accomplice?
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 12:09 am

With the recent HBK announcement how about the big head fuck of Bret being in HBK's (who's heel by then) corner in a rematch.
The entire thing though is a double bluff and it's entirely a long played out set up of Taker and Bret to screwjob HBK at Mania.

Far fetched yes, issue too with would Taker allow his record to be tarnished by not having a clean finish at Mania (allow that has happened earlier in his streak), HBK's ego of losing twice in a row to Taker and having his old nemesis get one over him on the grandest stage.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:07 am

I really don't think Bret would want any part in any screwjob scenario, not like he needs the job or the money, he will be doing this for his own reasons, but I really dont think he will want to be apart of any other screwjob, kayfabe or not.
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

PostSubject: Re: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 1:13 am

At the time I thought it was a daft idea of mine.
But I did believe that WWE's relationship with Bret had improved to the point where they would have had to asked permission from him to run another Screwjob story especially as one of Bret's only friends left in WWE was involved (Taker).
The fact that then afterwards the storyline got put on the backburner I'm hypothesising that it was due to contract wranglings with Bret.
The deal gets done very recently and suddenly HBK then comes out with a 'I want a rematch at Mania' line when it's been heavily rumoured for months it was going to be Cena v Taker.
I'm probably putting 2 & 2 together and getting 37 but in my head there's cogs doing overtime.
Back to top Go down
Italianstalli0nCH
Wrestling Mates in living room
Wrestling Mates in living room

Number of posts : 56 Favourite Wrestler : Bret Hart

PostSubject: Re: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 6:30 pm

i think all these are great ideas... lets just hope bret hart does come back and stick around for a while Smile
Back to top Go down
bacon949
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
bacon949

Number of posts : 14

PostSubject: Re: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:29 pm

can bret wrestle after all of his health problems? because i think bret v vince feud would be quite interesting.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 8:35 pm

with all the bret screwed bret stuff could you imagine if the hart dynasty help screw vince? or even if the hart dynasty help screw bret affraid would give them a massive push,

something like they think Bret is being selfish by coming back and how it's their time etc
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:10 pm

Interesting news but I refuse to get too excited yet as these deals can still go sour even after contracts have been signed. Bret might decide at the last minute that he doesn't want to do it or he may not feel up to it physically.

Whatever his role might be though I don't see him wrestling. And if, for some reason he does step into the ring for a match I'm certainly not going to expect to see the Hitman of old.
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

PostSubject: Re: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:29 pm

I really can't see Bret wrestling again, after his stroke and injuries he is a physical shell of the man he was.
Whoever he'd be going up against would have to carry him through the match so that rules out Vince and can anyone see Bret allowing HBK to dictate the flow of a match?
Only person I could see Bret allowing to call the shots in a match would be Taker.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyThu Dec 17, 2009 11:38 pm

Jericho?
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

PostSubject: Re: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 10:45 am

Good shout, less history there though and Jericho did the 'novelty' match last year which unfortunately this would be.
Back to top Go down
Horizon
World Champion Winner At WM
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Brett hart signs with wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 12:21 pm

http://www.sescoops.com/wwe-news/bret-hart-signs-with-wwe-details-on-his-return
Back to top Go down
Horizon
Horizon

Location : Bristol Number of posts : 2650 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe EmptyFri Dec 18, 2009 5:15 pm

oops didn't realise it had been posted here
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe   bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe Empty

Back to top Go down

bret harts signs short term deal with the wwe
Page 1 of 1