Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Survivor Series Discussion thread

Go down 
+2
JacMan
the-gaffer
6 posters
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Survivor Series Discussion thread Empty
PostSubject: Survivor Series Discussion thread   Survivor Series Discussion thread EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 2:28 pm

I thought this years Survivor Series was the best Survivor Series in years, I felt the two male Survivor Series matches where very entertaining, and both World Title matches where also very enjoyable, particularly the WWE Title match, Shawn Michaels was absolutely brilliant, fair play to Triple H, he took three Sweet Chin Musics and took the fall too.

I thought it was a big "FUCK YOU" Directed to all who seem to think Christian is not highly rated by Vince, he almost beat every single member of Legacy himself, pinned DiBiase and Rhodes and was made to look brilliant by Orton, Punk made the save, so Orton wasn't kicking out which helps Christian IMO look like a major player, one mistake cost Christian, good progression for Captain Charisma

Kofi Kingston will win a World Title within a year, it might be a tad premature but he is on the push of his life and he is making it work, you can only push someone so far, they have to do it by themselves and make the fans want to care, Kofi seems to be doing that with ease, I can see this years MitB winner already

Big Kudos to Randy Orton, he is a star name in the WWE but he more than most helped establish two guys who could and should easily make the step up now to the main event scene, Christian, who we all know could make it and just needed a chance, and Kofi Kingston
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Discussion thread   Survivor Series Discussion thread EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 3:54 pm

Good PPV I thought. First time I have actually watched Sheamus properly and he greatly impressed. Not bad on the mike either in the backstage interview with Drew and Miz. WWE Title match was match of the night in my opinion I wish one of the members of DX won though. I am starting to feel a bit guilty was I the only one who enjoyed Batista last night? even though I wanted Rey to win!

Really funny moment in the World Title Match
Guy from Crowd : Go Back to Toronto
Jericho : I'm from Winnipeg you Idiot
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Discussion thread   Survivor Series Discussion thread EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:07 pm

decent PPV but I was extremely disappointed with the Taker/Jericho/show 3-way, its yet more proof that A) Taker just shouldn't be champion and, B) should just give it up, even Jericho owning some idiot fan couldn't save this one.

Cena/HHH/HBK was a pretty good match, but I knew who was gonna win as soon as HBK super-kicked HHH at the very start(you don't turn at the start and still win rule#271A).

Orton has single handedly made Kingston a star, there are a few guys in the wrestling bizz who could learn a thing or two from Randal.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Discussion thread   Survivor Series Discussion thread EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 4:33 pm

I thought the whole WWE main event last night was done to build up Shawn Michaels as a serious contender for the WWE title match at TLC, I guess we'll see either tonight or next week if he gets the gig, I can see it though, he owned Triple H last night and didn't take the fall either, so he could say he didn't actually get beat!

Tell me though, "rope break"

Why did John Cena 'need' to let Michaels go last night when he got to the rope in the STF, the commentators kept drumming it into us that there is no DQ in a Triple Threat so why did the ref count Cena and why did Cena need to let him go, makes no sense!
Back to top Go down
madmax
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
madmax

Number of posts : 122

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Discussion thread   Survivor Series Discussion thread EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 6:39 pm

i thought this was probaly the best ppv of the year for me. Every macth was entertaing in different ways.

I really liked the traditonal survior series matches and i think they were booked perfect with kofi, christian, sheamus, drew and the miz looking really strong. I particually enjoyed the last 5 minutes of the orton kofi match they made christian and the ecw title look strong and the finish was awesome. The promo with christian rapping was funny as fuk i think they shud be slightly more edgier on ppvs.

I thought the world heavy weight match struggled a little bit intially due to how hot the finish for the match b4 was. In the end the match was pretty gud it wuda been too much to hope for jericho to win but the match was interesting and fresh. Gona be intersting how takers gona get through a tlc match the only thing i can think of is 3 or 4 people in the match.

I thought the mainevent was the 1st mainevent ppv in a while to be the best match on the show by far. HBK was brilliant and showed how gud he can be. I loved the booking and thought HHH and cena did their parts. I thought the whole show seem fresh and really pushed the youngs stars. The e has really picked their game up with a very good tv last week and very good ppv raw 2nite has gota be a live one for me
Back to top Go down
WillK2007
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
WillK2007

Location : California, MD Number of posts : 165 Favourite Wrestler : My favorite wrestler is Kurt Angle.

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Discussion thread   Survivor Series Discussion thread EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:19 pm

Which PPV was better....this or Turning Point? I keep hearing different things from different people? Maybe I'll just watch them both on Thanksgiving and find out for myself...
Back to top Go down
papa2572
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
papa2572

Location : new york Number of posts : 15 Favourite Wrestler : rey mysterio

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Discussion thread   Survivor Series Discussion thread EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 8:59 pm

john cena is a fare guy
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Discussion thread   Survivor Series Discussion thread EmptyMon Nov 23, 2009 10:10 pm

papa2572 wrote:
john cena is a fare guy

This guy is a sure WUM.
What do you mean he is a fare guy?

Does he take fares on a train?
No
So be quiet Smile
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Discussion thread   Survivor Series Discussion thread EmptyTue Nov 24, 2009 12:50 am

I think he was just answering my "why did John Cena let go of Michaels" question
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Survivor Series Discussion thread   Survivor Series Discussion thread Empty

Back to top Go down

Survivor Series Discussion thread
Page 1 of 1