Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Chris Jericho Vs Undertaker

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
StaticTech
TNA debut
TNA debut
StaticTech

Location : New York City Number of posts : 903 Favourite Wrestler : UnderTaker
Shawn Michales
Triple H
John Cena
Chris Jericho
Edge
Randy Orton
Stone Cold
Mr Mcmahon
Kofi Kingston
Batista
John Morrison
Christian
Kurt Angle
Sting
Booker T
The Rock
Mic Foley
Goldberg

Chris Jericho Vs Undertaker Empty
PostSubject: Chris Jericho Vs Undertaker   Chris Jericho Vs Undertaker EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:36 am

On the next Friday Night Smackdown! Chris Jericho Battles WHC The Undertaker

Should we expect a PPV quality match or a short match with big show running in causing a DQ...

cheers cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.statictechnet.blogspot.com
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Vs Undertaker   Chris Jericho Vs Undertaker EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 12:32 pm

Hopefully a PPV quality match. I have been longing for a 1 on 1 match between these 2. I hoped it would happen at Mania. I can see a Big Show interference definetly. But when will we get a clean 1 on 1 between the 2?

Hopefully this program continues to Mania.

I'd do this :

Undertaker retains at Survivor Series by pinning Big Show
Drops it to Punk at TLC due to Jericho interfernce
In the Rumble Edge eliminates Jericho leaving Undertaker, Edge and Orton in the ring. Jericho goes back into the match and looks as though he is going to eliminate Edge but shocks everyone by eliminating Undertaker, leaving Edge and Orton in the Ring (Edge wins RR)
NWO - Edge and Undertaker vs Jericho and Orton
Jericho and Orton win after Orton pins Edge ( Orton later does an Edge by attacking a face superstar during his entrance and entering the elimination chamber and winning the championship) Leading to Edge vs Orton at mania
Mania - Jericho brags that during his feud with Undertaker he has cost him the title, Eliminated him from the Rumble and beat him in a tag match. Essentially beating him at 3 PPV's in a row. Undertaker comes out and demands a match at Mania and Jericho accepts.
Undertaker finally beats Jericho after a quality 25 minute match in which Undertaker kicked out of 3 codebreakers and Jericho kicked out of 2 Tombstones before finally getting the victory after the third tombstone
Back to top Go down
StaticTech
TNA debut
TNA debut
StaticTech

Shawn Michales
Triple H
John Cena
Chris Jericho
Edge
Randy Orton
Stone Cold
Mr Mcmahon
Kofi Kingston
Batista
John Morrison
Christian
Kurt Angle
Sting
Booker T
The Rock
Mic Foley
Goldberg

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Vs Undertaker   Chris Jericho Vs Undertaker EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:17 pm

jckbluenose12 wrote:
Hopefully a PPV quality match. I have been longing for a 1 on 1 match between these 2. I hoped it would happen at Mania. I can see a Big Show interference definetly. But when will we get a clean 1 on 1 between the 2?

Hopefully this program continues to Mania.

I'd do this :

Undertaker retains at Survivor Series by pinning Big Show
Drops it to Punk at TLC due to Jericho interfernce
In the Rumble Edge eliminates Jericho leaving Undertaker, Edge and Orton in the ring. Jericho goes back into the match and looks as though he is going to eliminate Edge but shocks everyone by eliminating Undertaker, leaving Edge and Orton in the Ring (Edge wins RR)
NWO - Edge and Undertaker vs Jericho and Orton
Jericho and Orton win after Orton pins Edge ( Orton later does an Edge by attacking a face superstar during his entrance and entering the elimination chamber and winning the championship) Leading to Edge vs Orton at mania
Mania - Jericho brags that during his feud with Undertaker he has cost him the title, Eliminated him from the Rumble and beat him in a tag match. Essentially beating him at 3 PPV's in a row. Undertaker comes out and demands a match at Mania and Jericho accepts.
Undertaker finally beats Jericho after a quality 25 minute match in which Undertaker kicked out of 3 codebreakers and Jericho kicked out of 2 Tombstones before finally getting the victory after the third tombstone

very interesting storyline cheers

i like that may they'll go that way
Back to top Go down
StaticTech
TNA debut
TNA debut
StaticTech

Shawn Michales
Triple H
John Cena
Chris Jericho
Edge
Randy Orton
Stone Cold
Mr Mcmahon
Kofi Kingston
Batista
John Morrison
Christian
Kurt Angle
Sting
Booker T
The Rock
Mic Foley
Goldberg

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Vs Undertaker   Chris Jericho Vs Undertaker EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:17 pm

your post gave me an idea for my next post lol!
Back to top Go down
kvh12345
Fandango
Fandango
kvh12345

Location : Netherlands Number of posts : 621 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Vs Undertaker   Chris Jericho Vs Undertaker EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 4:27 pm

hope it happens how you say but first wait and see if we get a real undertaker jericho feud whitout big show
Back to top Go down
Y2A TheAwesome
Wide eyed child watching his first Wrestlemania
Y2A TheAwesome

Number of posts : 23 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Vs Undertaker   Chris Jericho Vs Undertaker EmptySun Nov 08, 2009 8:56 pm

its took so many god dam years to happen but it could very well happen

i beg of you wwe make this match happen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Chris Jericho Vs Undertaker   Chris Jericho Vs Undertaker Empty

Back to top Go down

Chris Jericho Vs Undertaker
Page 1 of 1