Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Lillian Garcia to leave WWE?

Go down 
+3
the-gaffer
Discopants
pablo1610
7 posters
AuthorMessage
pablo1610
Fandango
Fandango
pablo1610

Number of posts : 610

Lillian Garcia to leave WWE? Empty
PostSubject: Lillian Garcia to leave WWE?   Lillian Garcia to leave WWE? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:32 pm

Quote :
According to her MySpace page, Lilian Garcia's final show with WWE will be the August 24th RAW in Las Vegas.

source: http://www.wrestlinginc.com/news/wi/2009/0802/432783/lilian_garcia/index.shtml

what are your guys thoughts and any decent replacements in mind?

personally i think one of the buffer brothers would be brilliant at announcing on the raw brand (michael buffer who used to do the WCW intros or bruce buffer who does the UFC intros)
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Garcia to leave WWE?   Lillian Garcia to leave WWE? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:37 pm

Doubt they could even come close to affording Michael Buffer on a weekly basis, even WCW just had him for PPV's.

I think Bruce would have to do one or the other too, can't see UFC liking any link with wrestling.

Get Mean Gene back I say Smile
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Garcia to leave WWE?   Lillian Garcia to leave WWE? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 4:58 pm

Read she was for the off a couple of months ago, I think they are going to look at another woman, they should get Buffer in for the main events of PPVs, it helps give them that big match feel about it

I'd prefer them to use the fink though for RAW although thats highly unlikely
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Garcia to leave WWE?   Lillian Garcia to leave WWE? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:03 pm

Well, with it being Raw it obviously isn't gonna be anyone with a wrestling link, none of that nonsense.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Garcia to leave WWE?   Lillian Garcia to leave WWE? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:07 pm

Why doesn't the guest host introduce the talent, is that not what a host wold do?
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Garcia to leave WWE?   Lillian Garcia to leave WWE? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:08 pm

What do they do then?

I'm intrigued Smile
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Garcia to leave WWE?   Lillian Garcia to leave WWE? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:54 pm

Thing is, announcing looks easy, but whenever they've used Grisham or the diva's to do it, they've just been awful.

I'd love to see Fink back, or Chimel off ECW I always liked too.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Garcia to leave WWE?   Lillian Garcia to leave WWE? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:58 pm

More likely they will just promote the SD guy to RAW then the ECW guy to SD and stick someone new on ECW
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Garcia to leave WWE?   Lillian Garcia to leave WWE? EmptyThu Aug 13, 2009 5:59 pm

Finkel gets my vote. Great announcer
Back to top Go down
n2k-swb
Wrestling Mates in living room
Wrestling Mates in living room
n2k-swb

Location : Plymouth Number of posts : 69 Favourite Wrestler : *Gnome Chompski*

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Garcia to leave WWE?   Lillian Garcia to leave WWE? EmptyFri Aug 14, 2009 9:01 am

I hate that little prick announcer on SD justin something? CHEEEEEEEEEETTTT HARRRRRRDDDDAYYYYYYYY. jillian hall for replacement? lol
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Garcia to leave WWE?   Lillian Garcia to leave WWE? EmptyMon Aug 17, 2009 11:45 am

n2k-swb wrote:
I hate that little prick announcer on SD justin something? CHEEEEEEEEEETTTT HARRRRRRDDDDAYYYYYYYY. jillian hall for replacement? lol

Funny you should say that as Gaffer posted an article in the Wrestling News section about WWE's plans to hold a search for a new announcer. Can see the likes of Goldust, Festus and Jillian taking part in comedy sketches to promote the search.

And I think the SD guy is great. "THE RATED RRRRR SUPERSTARRRRR!" lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lillian Garcia to leave WWE?   Lillian Garcia to leave WWE? Empty

Back to top Go down

Lillian Garcia to leave WWE?
Page 1 of 1