Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Homicide to leave TNA?

Go down 
+4
Dr. Oznog
the-gaffer
JacMan
Worthy
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

Homicide to leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Homicide to leave TNA?   Homicide to leave TNA? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 8:31 pm

Just spotted this although it could be nothing?

Homicide announced on his Facebook page today he's left TNA Wrestling. He was one of many disgruntled workers in the company over the new direction.

Source: http://homicide187.fansites.me/

Looks like whoever that Fake Hogan was on Twitter, was right about TNA wrestlers threatning to walk out (thats if this is true).

EDIT: Thats weird it is now saying "In some sad news. Homicide has confirmed this new himself . That he has been let go by TNA".

So did he quit or was he sacked?
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Homicide to leave TNA?   Homicide to leave TNA? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 9:40 pm

Yeah he was supposedly released.

Shame, I only really started watching TNA in late 09 just before Wolfe came in and from what I seen of him he seemed a good worker.

On this site I heard a lot of praise for his tag team work in LAX and i youtubed some of their matches and they were excellent against the likes of Triple X.

I can see him going back to ROH for a few years, I'd like WWE to go in for him though, if they plan on doing NXT series 3.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Homicide to leave TNA?   Homicide to leave TNA? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 10:53 pm

He and Hernandez where better off together, as a team they could have been huge, they where massively over but their was more room to go further
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Dr. Oznog
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Dr. Oznog

Location : Deepest, Darkest Africa Number of posts : 119 Favourite Wrestler : Ric Flair, Steve Austin, Chris Benoit, Mick Foley, Stan Hansen, Vader, Dr. Death, Terry Gordy, Raven, Dean Malenko, Mr. Perfect, Ricky Steamboat, Ted DiBiase, Randy Savage

PostSubject: Re: Homicide to leave TNA?   Homicide to leave TNA? EmptyThu Aug 19, 2010 11:29 pm

shame, LAX were a great team. Thought they started to slide after Konnan left and they got Salinas and Hector Guerrero. I can't understand why Orlando Jordan has a job with TNA and Homicide doesn't Sad
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Homicide to leave TNA?   Homicide to leave TNA? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 12:17 am

I think ever since Homicide fucked up trying to climb out the Steel Asylum on the first show that Hogan appeared on, that Hogan has decided he isn't worth using. Real shame as he was the talent of LAX but they seem intent of pushing Hernandez who is pretty hopeless outside of a tag team (think Road Warrior Animal in singles matches). An LAX reunion would have been good for both workers though I feel, and TNA could really have used them in their tag division which is looking a little thin lately.

Don't know if he would really fit in a PG WWE, but I'd love to see him team up with Low Ki for a Rottweilers reunion.
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Homicide to leave TNA?   Homicide to leave TNA? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 10:30 am

Im gutted that the guy has no job but at the same time I'm very happy that hes out and has a chance to go back to ROH where he can show just how good he is. I cant see him going to WWE because I cant see how his gimmick would be allowed in their new PG environment.
Back to top Go down
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

Location : Malvern Number of posts : 608 Favourite Wrestler : WWE:Jack Swagger
TNA: Jay Lethal
All Time: Shawn Michaels/The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Homicide to leave TNA?   Homicide to leave TNA? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 3:56 pm

I don't think he'd fit in with the WWE PG as said before,It's obviously best he goes to ROH where he will be used properly.

I really enjoyed LAX as a team,and I think if they were added back to the the TNA tag division it would have been the best for both guys and the company.I really don't like Hernandez as a singles wrestler,they had the perfect big man-little man dynamic.
Back to top Go down
Dr. Oznog
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Dr. Oznog

Location : Deepest, Darkest Africa Number of posts : 119 Favourite Wrestler : Ric Flair, Steve Austin, Chris Benoit, Mick Foley, Stan Hansen, Vader, Dr. Death, Terry Gordy, Raven, Dean Malenko, Mr. Perfect, Ricky Steamboat, Ted DiBiase, Randy Savage

PostSubject: Re: Homicide to leave TNA?   Homicide to leave TNA? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:15 pm

thegunman84 wrote:
I think ever since Homicide fucked up trying to climb out the Steel Asylum on the first show that Hogan appeared on, that Hogan has decided he isn't worth using. Real shame as he was the talent of LAX but they seem intent of pushing Hernandez who is pretty hopeless outside of a tag team (think Road Warrior Animal in singles matches). An LAX reunion would have been good for both workers though I feel, and TNA could really have used them in their tag division which is looking a little thin lately.

Don't know if he would really fit in a PG WWE, but I'd love to see him team up with Low Ki for a Rottweilers reunion.

Yeah that steel asylum thing really fucked him. That whole match was dumb though, spiderman would have struggled to get out of that crap! I wouldn't say Hernandez is Road Warrior Animal bad in singles (clothesline, shoulderblock,powerslam), but the two of them as a team is definitly the smart option.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Homicide to leave TNA?   Homicide to leave TNA? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 6:25 pm

Dr. Oznog wrote:
thegunman84 wrote:

Yeah that steel asylum thing really fucked him. That whole match was dumb though, spiderman would have struggled to get out of that crap! I wouldn't say Hernandez is Road Warrior Animal bad in singles (clothesline, shoulderblock,powerslam), but the two of them as a team is definitly the smart option.

Thats not true as Daniels (Bound For Glory 2008) and Jay Lethal (Hard Justice 2009) have both climbed out of the Steel Asylum cage through the hole in the roof.
Back to top Go down
Hardcore Waffles
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hardcore Waffles

Location : Trapped in Matt Hardy's rolls of flab Number of posts : 524 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk
Zack Ryder
Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: Homicide to leave TNA?   Homicide to leave TNA? EmptyFri Aug 20, 2010 7:43 pm

its still a dumb arse match
Back to top Go down
Dr. Oznog
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Dr. Oznog

PostSubject: Re: Homicide to leave TNA?   Homicide to leave TNA? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 12:14 pm

Worthy wrote:

Thats not true as Daniels (Bound For Glory 2008) and Jay Lethal (Hard Justice 2009) have both climbed out of the Steel Asylum cage through the hole in the roof.

it is still pretty dumb, those guys just had climbing frames in their garden when they were younger Wink
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Homicide to leave TNA?   Homicide to leave TNA? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:20 pm

Dr. Oznog wrote:
Worthy wrote:

it is still pretty dumb, those guys just had climbing frames in their garden when they were younger Wink
The funny thing is, that Hernandez of all people climbed out of the one in AAA not long ago, you'd have thought he'd be the worse climber of the two. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Worthy
Worthy

PostSubject: Re: Homicide to leave TNA?   Homicide to leave TNA? EmptySat Aug 21, 2010 4:42 pm

Hernandez must have better upper body strength Laughing

Joking a side I didn't mind the match (although they could have used it better), but they over hyped it when they first came up with the idea (as the terror dome at the time) and started banging on about hows it's going to be a cross between Lethal Lockdown and Ultimate X... and long story short, it wasn't anything like the two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Homicide to leave TNA?   Homicide to leave TNA? Empty

Back to top Go down

Homicide to leave TNA?
Page 1 of 1