Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Tara to Leave TNA?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Tara to Leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Tara to Leave TNA?   Tara to Leave TNA? EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 11:38 pm

Earlier today we posted a report on Lisa Marie Varon's (a/k/a Tara) current contract with TNA and how it will be expiring shortly and that she may not re-sign. Reportedly, she is looking for a pay raise as well as more time off from the road in order to focus on her custom car shop in Louisville.

In response to the report, she posted a blog on her MySpace account saying that her time with TNA appears to be coming to an end as they have been unable to come to an agreement on a contract renewal. She says she wanted a pay increase, but TNA didn't budge.

She wrote: "It appears that I'm winding down at TNA. Unfortunately some organizations "leak" information to wrestling websites to put their spin on a situation, to make sure they come out in the best light. Not me. I'm gonna say it. I'm gonna put my name on it. And I'm going to stand behind it.

"I came to TNA last year because I still had a lot of wrestling left in me. I was paid a fraction of what I thought I deserved. But I wanted to show I was still at the top of my game. Now my contract is up in May. I want a modest pay increase. They don't want to pay me what I think is fair. I have no problem going my own way."

It was also indicated in the report that many people within the organization feel she's difficult to work with, with a few complaints regarding her cited. Her in-ring work has also been questioned as some feel she's not putting forth her best effort.

In response to this, she wrote: "But about 12 hours after the conversation where we didn't agree on pay, unnamed sources claim that I am hard to work with and that I don't give my best effort. My only response is that TNA made an aggressive effort to re-sign me, among other things saying that they want to build the women's division around me. And I think wrestling fans see, both on TV and at live events, that I always give 100%. I take pride in that. Smearing me on the way out the door is an act of second rate character.

"I take pride in making my best effort to elevate my own wrestling and the entire TNA Women's Division. If people were rubbed the wrong way in the process, I stand behind my work and my positive intentions.

"In closing I will say this. In the few weeks that I have left in TNA, I will be the same wrestler that you have seen for the past ten years. After that, I haven't decided if I will stay in wrestling, or finally make the jump to MMA. I do have a lot of irons in the fire. We'll see where life takes me. But wherever that is, there's gonna be competition, and I'm gonna give it my all."

Interesting to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Tara to Leave TNA? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tara to Leave TNA?   Tara to Leave TNA? EmptyThu Apr 29, 2010 1:28 pm

shell be coming kent then i reckon...they all do .... soon as a diva is releasead they do indie shows briefley and they always come woodville which is round corner Smile

so if tara/victoria comes to kent = happy me Smile

tatanka and scoty 2 hotty was there last Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net

Tara to Leave TNA?
Page 1 of 1