Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Country : Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare England-1

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare Empty
PostSubject: Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare   Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:53 pm

-The possibility of turning John Cena has been discussed much more seriously than in the past, according to the Pro Wrestling Torch.

Vince McMahon made it clear when the idea was previously broached that it would not even be considered due to the tremendous amount of revenue Cena draws via merchandise. While there doesn’t appear to be any firm plan in place, McMahon has since changed his tune on the subject as he is now open to listening to suggestions.

Meanwhile, this week’s issue of Figure Four Weekly adds that there is ‘strong talk’ of a turning Cena heel come WrestleMania season.

– Vince McMahon has gone back and forth on the time frame for unifying the World Heavyweight Championship and the WWE Championship, reports the Pro Wrestling Torch. At times he has wanted the unification to take place within 30 days, but company officials have urged him to wait until WrestleMania XXVII.

Many within the company feel they need to place the titles on the proper people and position them strongly in order to make the unification match a major event.

Though McMahon has come off adamant about unifying the titles, no one has ruled out the possibility of the WWE Chairman having a change of heart.

-TNA Knockout Tara, who announced earlier this week that a mole she recently had removed turned out to be cancerous, wrote the following on Twitter today about the situation:

“Back from dermatologist. Thought they’d scrap the area, but they burnt the area where the mole was. Nothing like the smell of burnt flesh.”
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare   Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare EmptyTue Sep 28, 2010 11:57 pm

if they're waiting for Mania will be interesting to see how they play it out for the unification of the title
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare   Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:18 am

Who would you preferably want to see go over as the Unified champion hodge?
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare   Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 12:49 am

me personally?

Well the match i would have at Mania for it would be Jericho Vs Orton Vs CM Punk

Orton - WWE champion
Punk - World Heavyweight Champion
Jericho - Royal Rumble winner

I would have Jericho win as a reward for the last couple of years, also because the rumble winner hasnt won for a while now.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare   Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 1:09 am

having said that i would want it to just be Orton Vs Jericho and the only way i could think it would happen would be:

Royal Rumble - jericho wins, over next couple of weeks they start building Orton Vs Jericho for Mania before Vince comes out and announced that there will be a match Unifying the title at Mania and it will be Punk Vs Orton (Jericho being told at the time he will be the number one contender to face the unified champion)

Elimination Chamber - Jericho challenges Punk to put his title on the line (2 weeks previous) and Jericho beats Punk at the elimination chamber to become the WHC, meaning it is now Jericho Vs Orton for Wrestlemania, the first physical contact they will have had since Orton punted Jericho.

Side note (my Card):

Randy Orton (c) Vs Sheamus (WWE title match) - Sheamus trying to go Mania persuades Orton to put the title on the line.

Winner - Randy Orton

----------------

Chris Jericho Vs CM Punk (c) (WHC Title match)

Winner - Jericho

----------------

EC match - unifying of the United States and Intercontinental title:
Dolph Ziggler (c) Vs Daniel Bryan (c) Vs Jack Swagger Vs Kaval Vs Kofi Kingston Vs Wade Barret

Winner - Daniel Bryan

----------------

#1 contenders match - unified world championship
Cena Vs Triple H Vs Alberto Del Rio VS Edge Vs Undertaker Vs Rey Mysterio (Christian returns and attacks Del Rio when he is eliminated/Sheamus after losing to Orton then attacks the undertaker setting up their match at Mania)

Winner - Triple H

----------------

Unified tag championships:
Justin Gabriel & Heath Slater Vs McIntyre & Rhodes & Fortunate Sons (Ted DiBiase & Michael McGillicutty w/Brett DiBiase)

Winners - Fortunate Sons

----------------

Just a few matches that i would have at elimination chamber
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare   Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 10:20 am

I would love to have Punk vs Jericho myself, with Jericho carrying the WWE and Punk the World heavyweight, but I think like yourself it will be a triple threat, but I dont know whether it will be Sheamus or Orton, more likely Orton because at this stage if it was Sheamus, it would be three heels.

If Punk wasn't involved in the title match however, I would put him against the Undertaker. Im just not down with what everyone else is saying with Sheamus vs Taker, as I think Punk would be able to get a better match out of him.

I agree with your prediction of the IC and US title getting unified, I can see Bryan winning that one as personally I dont think they have that much faith in Ziggler, but whether thats at Mania or Elimination CHamber I dont know. I'd prefer to see it at Mania myself because chances are Im not going to order the Chamber ppv/
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare   Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 11:05 am

Saint Jimmy wrote:
Many within the company feel they need to place the titles on the proper people and position them strongly in order to make the unification match a major event.
shows what they think of Randy Orton then
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare   Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:14 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
Saint Jimmy wrote:
shows what they think of Randy Orton then

Not really. The current WHC is Kane who I doubt WWE would consider making the Unified champ. Therefore if the unification match were to happen in 30 days, it is likely to be Kane vs Orton, Orton would obviously win.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare   Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:20 pm

I don't know what the elimination chamber matches would be then, can't see it being world title matches in them. Therefore the IC and US title unification and a #1 contenders match being the chamber matches.

The only other 1 could be if 27 is Undertaker's last match maybe you could have it as so many people wanting to face Taker they will decide it in the chamber
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare   Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare EmptyWed Sep 29, 2010 4:27 pm

That could be good (and fresh) if they did have a Chamber match to decide who will be Taker's last opponent. Would add another bit of history to the streak whether it remains intact or not after WM as it would be the first Chamber match to ever take place that doesn't involve a title or the No 1 Contendership.

The commentators could go on about how men put themselves through Satan's Structure for the chance to fight the Devil himself etc.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare   Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare Empty

Back to top Go down

Cena heel turn, Title Unification, Tara cancer scare
Page 1 of 1