Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Cena heel turn imminent?

Go down 
+3
Rocky2
JacMan
the-gaffer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

Cena heel turn imminent? Empty
PostSubject: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 3:37 pm

With Shawn Michaels rumoured to be returning in time for a program leading up to SummerSlam, it looks like their will be no real change to the main event scene as far as storylines go

Orton - Heel
Triple H - Face
Cena - Face
Batista - Face (although out)
HBK - Face

Its not hard to realise why the main event scene on RAW is so unbelievably stale, they have chosen not to push MVP for the moment although again he is yet another face, Mark Henry has been drafted and looks like he could enter a small feud in time in the main event but again, he is another face, the Big Show has been reigned in and taken out of the main event picture so its all lop sided

I think Batista was penned in to take the heel turn, however with his injury that didn't happen, with Michaels on his way back (seemingly) and with the DX tour scheduled for November then for me it looks as if John Cena is the only logical choice to turn heel if they wish to attempt to freshen up the main event division at all, at least that way if they have Cena turn on Triple H either at Night Of Champions or next weeks RAW then it could set up a Cena/Triple H match and allow Michaels to come back and challenge Orton, both matches could take place at Summerslam, while it wouldn't be completely different it would help freshen things up a bit and get Hunter away from Orton
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 4:25 pm

To be honest a Cena turn has been on since Mania 22. And if they want Summerslam to be 2nd biggest PPV. They need to have a WWE title match that isnt Orton vs HHH as its just getting boring. I can regretfully see Orton vs Cena at Summerslam. But what would HHH do at Summerslam? So i could see HHH going into a feud with Big Show. In my opinion it shouldve been Orton vs Cena at NOC and HHH vs Cena vs Orton at Summerslam but i can see them doing the opposite. Cena desperately needs a heel turn and would love to see Cena win at Summerslam then retain against Orton and HHH and hopefully MVP over the next few PPV's then Michaels vs Cena at Armageddon where Michaels wins the strap and he keeps it to Mania 26 where Orton retires him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:27 pm

the sooner cena turns heel the better. i cant stand it when he starts to like up the fans arses like last night. i wonder what he would be like as a full bore heel
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:52 pm

He would be very entertaining in my opinion, I'd like him to be the greedy heel who wants to make the most money, call himself the franchise, new attire, let him loose on the stick
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 7:54 pm

the irish godfather wrote:
the sooner cena turns heel the better. i cant stand it when he starts to like up the fans arses like last night. i wonder what he would be like as a full bore heel

I think he would be a good heel definitely. He really needs it. I thought he was brilliant when he was the rappish heel in 03
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:10 pm

Possible SummerSlam and NoC Spoiler

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:44 pm

probably cena winning it then.hopefully not. randy needs a long reign
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 8:46 pm

Does he though? I can't really be bothered seeing him with the strap anymore, I think Randy is destined to be a better chaser than an actual champion
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:03 pm

well if he is to have any credibility as a main eventer i think he should.id rather him have it than hhh or cena.id rather see big show have it than them two
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:05 pm

I wouldn't have minded seeing the Big Show with the strap, he can work, he can talk and he is very mobile for a big guy
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 9:22 pm

The plans for the RAW main event for the next few months sound awful. I don’t mind Orton keeping the title but I don’t see why he has to face either Cena or Triple H yet again. Surely this would be the ideal time for WWE to test the water on a number of superstars. Orton hasn’t had a proper feud with any of the upper-midcard guys such as Kofi, Carlito, Miz and MVP so it would be fresh and I wouldn’t mind seeing any of those people being given a shot.

Maybe Shaquille O Neal could announce a SummerSlam Shot at SuperStardom 4 week long gauntlet in which the 4 guys listed above get a championship shot each week on RAW. It doesn’t sound that great I’ll admit but I think it could work, especially if in each match, Legacy help Orton win and then if Orton is booked to lose the strap at SummerSlam, Ted and maybe Cody too could finally make turn on Orton.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:04 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:
I wouldn't have minded seeing the Big Show with the strap, he can work, he can talk and he is very mobile for a big guy

I honestly cannot believe you rate that guy. Okay his spear can be good and i'm not disputing he can work. But if you're in a main event against him you are going to be limited in the moves you can pull off unless your someone with superhuman strength like Cena
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:15 pm

he can sell quite well, take a look at the RKO he took the night Orton won back the title, infact take a look at his whole performance that night, its not like he is Mark Henry who you are extremely limited against, Show is unbelievably mobile for a guy his size
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:26 pm

Just say a main event was Orton vs Big Show. What other moves can orton do against Big Show apart from the punt, rko and possibly his inverted backbreaker?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:33 pm

ive always liked show since i first saw him in wcw.he isnt my favorite but some people go on about him as if he is like khali
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 10:40 pm

the irish godfather wrote:
ive always liked show since i first saw him in wcw.he isnt my favorite but some people go on about him as if he is like khali

I'd agree with that completely Smile

Always thought he was fantastic and not just considering his size. The way he handles himself in the ring is extremely professional when his size means he has to be 10 times as careful as anyone else. He really puts himself on the line too when necessary, that Jacknife powerbomb he took off Nash is by far the most dangerous thing I've seen in either of the big two promotions.

Admittedly, he sadly does need to have someone good in their with him but again that's only because of his size. When he is allowed to shine in the ring with someone skilful (see Undertaker, Sting, Austin....) he can put on as good a match as anyone.

He's a great asset to wrestling and a really decent fella too, having tits like Khali around only goes to prove how much of a great competitor he is.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:29 pm

jckbluenose12 wrote:
Just say a main event was Orton vs Big Show. What other moves can orton do against Big Show apart from the punt, rko and possibly his inverted backbreaker?

What other moves does Orton do?
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:42 pm

The Neckbreaker, scoop powerslam, missile drop kick, knee drop. Can i get back to you on the rest?
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:44 pm

Surely 3 of them are possible against Big Show though...
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:44 pm

SLEEPER!
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:45 pm

He has 2 versions of the Neck breaker . scoop powerslam, missile drop kick , inverted ddt, knee drop and that weird uppercut. and a variety of chokeholds
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:46 pm

Nearly all of them can be done on Big Show though :/
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:49 pm

that weird uppercut too. Fair point Discopants. I just used Orton as a random example . What i mean to say is that SOME wrestlers cannot perform their full variety of moves against someone Like the Big Show
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:54 pm

Or...they aren't capable of doing it Laughing

It's a pissy way to look at it but it is kinda true, Big Show has the technique to take a scoop slam, Orton just isn't capable.
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? EmptyTue Jul 21, 2009 11:58 pm

It's like Undertaker vs Khali. Undertaker cant do the tombstone and other power moves because of Khali's stature
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cena heel turn imminent?   Cena heel turn imminent? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cena heel turn imminent?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next