Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Mick Foley & Tara Returning

Go down 
+3
thedmd
Junior
boschbourne06
7 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Mick Foley & Tara Returning Empty
PostSubject: Mick Foley & Tara Returning   Mick Foley & Tara Returning EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 3:59 pm

Quote :
Mick Foley will be returning in the next month or two, likely in time for Bound For Glory.

Quote :
It's now believed that Lisa "Tara" Varon will be returning to TNA. The story is that she was leaving TNA when her contract expired earlier this year and they came up with the retirement stipulation for her match with Madison Rayne. Then, before the match even happened, Tara and Dixie Carter worked out a new deal or at least were close to a new deal. Since they had already promoted the retirement stipulation, they had to stick with it and she left. TNA is currently trying to come up with a storyline to explain why she can return

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley & Tara Returning   Mick Foley & Tara Returning EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 4:40 pm

*comment about my love for victoria*
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
thedmd
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
thedmd

Country : Mick Foley & Tara Returning UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : USA Number of posts : 1151 Favourite Wrestler : Jeff Hardy, Gregory Helms,
Christian, Kenny Omega

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley & Tara Returning   Mick Foley & Tara Returning EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 5:52 pm

just have you pull a Christopher Daniels slightly change the name or come back as a super hero she can be Spider-Woman or something
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley & Tara Returning   Mick Foley & Tara Returning EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:09 pm

i hope foley come's back in a commentator role to breath some life into tna's announce team.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley & Tara Returning   Mick Foley & Tara Returning EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:27 pm

randy-poffo wrote:
i hope foley come's back in a commentator role to breath some life into tna's announce team.

I wouldn't think he'd like that, I know he didn't really like being a commentator for the 'E, I know part of it was down to Vince shouting instructions to him, but I would have thought he wouldn't have left so easily if he had liked being a commentator.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley & Tara Returning   Mick Foley & Tara Returning EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:32 pm

He has worte his own storyline so doubt its commentator lol
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley & Tara Returning   Mick Foley & Tara Returning EmptyThu Jun 24, 2010 7:55 pm

it will maybe invole the whole ecw invasion we keep hearing about.

tna need to strengthen there announcing team even if it is not foley,as that department really lets them down.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley & Tara Returning   Mick Foley & Tara Returning EmptyFri Jun 25, 2010 9:24 am

thedmd wrote:
just have you pull a Christopher Daniels slightly change the name or come back as a super hero she can be Spider-Woman or something

She's hot, she's spicy......... she's Curry Woman Laughing
Back to top Go down
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Hey Theres New Jack! RUN!

All Time: Rob Van Dam, Undertaker, Mick Foley, Sabu & Scott Hall

Current Favourites: AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Mr Anderson, Matt Morgan & Desmond Wolfe

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley & Tara Returning   Mick Foley & Tara Returning EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 12:33 am

randy-poffo wrote:

I would like to see that too, Randy. But I reckon, as others have said, he's more likely to return as part of the ECW stable (if this does go ahead, it's not as though TNA don't have the options).

Does anyone know if Tommy Dreamer has been brought in as a wrestler? I've heard his main purpose of being in the company involves backstage work and being an active wrestler comes second? If this is true, you could potentially have 3 leaders of the ECW faction who wouldn't wrestle too much. Mick Foley, Tommy Dreamer and Raven.
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley & Tara Returning   Mick Foley & Tara Returning EmptySat Jun 26, 2010 11:31 am

i would imagine in tna's ideal world there would want paul hayman to be the leader of the ecw faction.

I'm not sure what role tommy dreamer is playing in tna,he has booked and worked backstage for ecw before so i would'nt rule out him being behind the scenes alot of the time.

But if that is the case what was the purpose of bringing him out at slamerversery.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mick Foley & Tara Returning   Mick Foley & Tara Returning Empty

Back to top Go down

Mick Foley & Tara Returning
Page 1 of 1