Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch?

Go down 
+4
n2k-swb
boschbourne06
the-gaffer
Keeno125
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Keeno125
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Keeno125

Location : Scotland Number of posts : 287 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Cm Punk
Christian
Randy Orton

TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch? Empty
PostSubject: TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch?   TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 10:52 pm

Alright Guys.

I've been a massive fan of WWE and Wrestling for a good Decade. And whereas i've always just only watched WWE. I recently saw a post showing a Tna show online. I'd never watched it before so I thought I'd give it a bash.
I didn't see the whole show, but the main event was Sting Vs Angle in a cage? Pretty entertaining by the sounds of it.
After watching i find myself at a decision.

1. Never watch anything to do with Tna again, it's just a shit version of WWE right?
2. Watch a few shows and give it a chance, everything deserves a chance doesn't it?

What should i do? Tna fans and generally anyone with an opinion please give theirs. If people recommend it then I'll give it a shot.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch?   TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:02 pm

I'd definitely say give it a watch, form your own opinions on it, their is a few people who don't like either WWE or TNA and will just totally dismiss it for others who have no experiance with either company, their is a backlog of TNA shows and PPV's on here which might get you into it, I'm not the biggest fan of TNA but only because it doesn't do as well as it should do but hopefully in time it will at least rival SD
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch?   TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch? EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 11:11 pm

i'd say to watch i never use to watch any other wrestling show other than WWE always thought TNA was crap and no where near WWE standers but then one night through bordom i put it on and really enjoyed it and ever since then i've watched weekly and i like it better than WWE lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro

PostSubject: Re: TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch?   TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:00 am

i watched tna regurly untill my sky went off.i had to wait two months and then ring them up under a different name and say i only moved in.that way i get it in for free for the first month on the 19th of august and an extra sky box as well. i will definetly start watching tna again because bobby lashley has finally signed and taz is there so i have to watch it
Back to top Go down
n2k-swb
Wrestling Mates in living room
Wrestling Mates in living room
n2k-swb

Location : Plymouth Number of posts : 69 Favourite Wrestler : *Gnome Chompski*

PostSubject: Re: TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch?   TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 12:32 pm

I like TNA it's good alternative but it never compares in my mind to WWE, TNA's biggest PPV ashetically looks like crap compared to any WWE PPV and i love the look of WWE's big time feel.the matches on TNA are pretty awesome at times, i love watching X-Division which has faltered somewhat at times.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch?   TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:02 pm

Give it a chance. It's an alternative to wwe. TNA can put on some great matches with the X-division but tend to push ex wwe and wcw wrestlers over their own talent. And i agree with what n2K said about TNA's ppv sets looking crap most of the time they just use the same set that they use for their regular weekly Impact shows.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch?   TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch? EmptyFri Jul 31, 2009 2:04 pm

I watched iMPACT! last night and I thoroughly enjoyed the entire show, thought it was really enjoyable
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
GWilson2009
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
GWilson2009

Location : Glasgow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D Number of posts : 47 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels
Chris Jericho
John Morrison
Rob Van Dam
Triple H (As a Heel)
Randy Orton
you know, wrestlers who put on a good decent show

PostSubject: Re: TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch?   TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:29 pm

i'd say watch it, it has its good points and its really low points BUT if only there was a way to mute Don West
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch?   TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 1:44 pm

don west is class now though, tenay still stuck in 1st gear.

last nights TNA was a really good show, its evolving quite well at the minute things starting to get into shape.

glad there is an x division match at the next PPV too, its been on the back burner for a little while
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch?   TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch? EmptySun Aug 02, 2009 3:09 pm

Kay Fabe wrote:
I watched iMPACT! last night and I thoroughly enjoyed the entire show, thought it was really enjoyable
Yeahm, last two weeks have been well booked. It's like they've finally understood that it's possible to progress angles and have a decent amount of wrestling on the same show. Still hoping that Russo gets the boot though, he is a good friend of Jarrett's after all so hopefully that will be enough.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch?   TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch? Empty

Back to top Go down

TNA - To Watch Or Not to Watch?
Page 1 of 1