Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

WWE not great but we still watch!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
adingoatemybaby
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
adingoatemybaby

Number of posts : 103

WWE not great but we still watch!!!  Empty
PostSubject: WWE not great but we still watch!!!    WWE not great but we still watch!!!  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:54 pm

WWE for quite some time now has been eh crap to say the least. Raw well I just cant find words for Raw and as for Smackdown its been a major let down this year considerin it has some of the most talented wrestlers in the world on it right now.

Personally I think the writing on both shows has been shockin for the past while. Not the PG thing but the writing. I just dont get where they get some of the silly idea's from.

What the hell is Cody Rhodes doing back tag teaming again!! ARGH. Why take Jerciho out of NOC so soon?!

I hate Matt Stiker! His commentating on NOC was horrible. Cole was actually not bad especially calling the Miz v Danielson match. IMO he has made Danielson in the WWE even though he gets some abuse.

Anyway its been a fairly shockin past year for WWE BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I dont know why I've still watched a lot of it.
Why is it that we complain and believe me I'm definately a moan but we still can not help but watch it.

eg.. I knew NOC would be crap but I still watched it. Its not like theres something else I could watch instead and just get the results but I cant help it... Am I alone?!

My alternative has been TNA for the past two years which has been good and bad. Need not say anymore thats another post!
Back to top Go down
adingoatemybaby
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
adingoatemybaby

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: WWE not great but we still watch!!!    WWE not great but we still watch!!!  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 10:55 pm

ps Im slightly drunk right now so if that doesnt make sense I apologise. lol
Back to top Go down
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: WWE not great but we still watch!!!    WWE not great but we still watch!!!  EmptyTue Sep 21, 2010 11:09 pm

I agree wwe isnt great at the moment. Yet we all watch mainly due to past repuatiuons and the hope it wo;; get better as lets face it, it cant get much worse.

Although TNA isnt that hot at the moment
Back to top Go down
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: WWE not great but we still watch!!!    WWE not great but we still watch!!!  EmptyWed Sep 22, 2010 1:37 pm

i watched night of champions for miz vs danielson
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WWE not great but we still watch!!!    WWE not great but we still watch!!!  Empty

Back to top Go down

WWE not great but we still watch!!!
Page 1 of 1