Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

MVP and Jack Swagger (Raw)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

MVP and Jack Swagger (Raw) Empty
PostSubject: MVP and Jack Swagger (Raw)   MVP and Jack Swagger (Raw) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:44 pm

Brilliant job by these guys in their VIP segment.

think it was the part of the show that makes me look forward to next week the most, which is a good thing.

MVP was his same old self on the mic with his standard lines, big things poppin' etc and he seemed to step it up a gear when it got into the full on promo stage.

I like how swagger is playing the heel trying to get at MVPs known past, thus putting himself on a pedestal "above" MVP. refusing to fight low lifes.

thought it was a real highlight of the show and I look forward to some good matches from them too.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: MVP and Jack Swagger (Raw)   MVP and Jack Swagger (Raw) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 2:49 pm

While I liked the actual segment I'm getting bored with the WWE using the same type of 'I'm better than you' angles with heels, Jericho, Punk and Swagger are all honest clean living guys and the WWE are having them use that as ways to somehow make then bad guys against the flawed genius' that is the faces, it was interesting when Jericho and Michaels where doing it and even when Punk started on Hardy but now Swagger is doing it too, how about having the clean living guy be the face for once, you know its just a matter of time before some heel does it to R-Truth, I'd turn Truth heel ASAP and have him fall back into his old ways
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: MVP and Jack Swagger (Raw)   MVP and Jack Swagger (Raw) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:02 pm

I would love to see them against each other at Summerslam. Maybe in the opening match.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: MVP and Jack Swagger (Raw)   MVP and Jack Swagger (Raw) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 3:04 pm

think though with MVP they can play to what he is doing now to help others.

its not still a problem for him and because he had the problem he is now a better person.

I felt there was a little more emotion in MVP than there has been in previous stories too. Plus there is always the option that MVP could turn heel again after being told he is a criminal over and over.

But it could be the start of his legitamate big face run, no doubt the guy can promo, most important thing is to see how swagger and MVP work in the ring, good mid card feud in the making.

It doesnt even need to be an overly long feud, just somthing to get MVP in the mix on raw and swagger over some more as a twat.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: MVP and Jack Swagger (Raw)   MVP and Jack Swagger (Raw) EmptyWed Jul 08, 2009 4:20 pm

Like I said I like it, but it can become very boring very quickly, I think they are doing the right thing with Swagger and MVP, however it seems like nowadays its the only way to get a heel over which is madness
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: MVP and Jack Swagger (Raw)   MVP and Jack Swagger (Raw) Empty

Back to top Go down

MVP and Jack Swagger (Raw)
Page 1 of 1