Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Jack Swagger

Go down 
+3
boschbourne06
hodge13
Junior
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Jack Swagger Empty
PostSubject: Jack Swagger   Jack Swagger EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:45 pm

Sexton posted something in news section but its dissapeared :s

But anyway did anyone else find this the best bit of raw ? . Something actual edgey for once , however i have a strong feeling thet didnt mean it to come over that strong and it will be dropped or lightend down .

However could this be the start of a strong heel in swagger and setting up a feud with Del Rio for "crossing the border"
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Jack Swagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger   Jack Swagger EmptyTue Feb 12, 2013 11:56 pm

Del Rio and Swagger will cross at some point but I don't think it will be for the world title.

Always thought Swagger just needed a manager so he could just let his actions speak for him.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Jack Swagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger   Jack Swagger EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:23 am

Can actually see it being SD main event can only see him or Orton winning with Orton turning. But was surprised the way the segment went was really good didn't expect that.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Jack Swagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger   Jack Swagger EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 12:39 am

Orton is bang on to win the chamber for me in the chamber Daniel Bryan and Kane, either tag team match or against each other at Mania. Mark Henry.... No, just no. Jericho, won't be in a world title match either Ziggler or Ryback I reckon, leaves Swagger and Orton and its too early in this push for Swagger, maybe if it wern't WM next.

I think it will be Orton Vs Ziggler for the title though, Ziggler to cash in after the title match Sunday.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

Jack Swagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger   Jack Swagger EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:00 am

I just made a crap quip about it being good timing with the debut of the other nazi. But it was crap so wrote an artical instead, posting it to the future main eventer topic.

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
I think Vince is taking a chance on Del Rio and Swagger based on Raw and what i've seen so far of face Del Rio. To make a new mexican that the Americans love thanks to Big Show being a top man at getting people over. Del Rio is able to absolutely humiliate Show which is leading to fans loving him. And I suspect Jack Swagger is next in line to face Del Rio. And to make the heel's main characteristic being a real american (hi hulk hogan) and to have the crowd hate that, it shows a huge step forward in the company. Making vast crowds HATE someone that still represents the small minded section of america is brilliant. wwe has traditionally gone with the trend of evil foreign man threatening the american dream. To do the exact opposite is refreshing. And it's about time.The only problem could be idiots thinking it's too offensive. When really it's a perfect mirror of modern culture and acceptence by the majority of all cultures and the dying breed of race hate. Having swagger hate mexicans as a heel will probably shock people, but if they use their brains and think of the countless faces that have completely destroyed stereotypical foreign characters they might work out which is really shocking.This is if they execute on this story how they could do.
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

Jack Swagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger   Jack Swagger EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:01 am

I think hodge is right. Randy I only make eyes Orton is certain to win the chamber. He is the only real choice to win it.
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Location : middlesbrough Number of posts : 919 Favourite Wrestler : macho man randy savage

Jack Swagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger   Jack Swagger EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:07 am

It will be intresting to see if dutch has to tone down next week or if Vince lets him carry on doing promos like that. I enjoyed the promo finally a bit of an edgie side to a promo.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Jack Swagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger   Jack Swagger EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:14 am

i'm looking forward to it anyway. The things they say will outrage people. And it has potential to be heel character of the year. I wish i'd thought of it now. I just hope people understand the complexities of it and what it says for the company. And the best part is, it creates two huge names. Del Rio could be top dog if this pans out.

Another thing to point out is, it's been set up, because Cole for two weeks named his finisher as 'the patriot act' which is the bill that Bush introduced after 9/11 to help stop 'acts of terror'. Which last week made little sense and had no context, but now it is clear
Back to top Go down
randy-poffo
TNA debut
TNA debut
randy-poffo

Jack Swagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger   Jack Swagger EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 1:41 am

I hope your right it could be very good fued with swagger and del Rio. I just hope super ray doesn't get
Involved
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Jack Swagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger   Jack Swagger EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 2:55 pm

I loved that, his manager looked like a complete gun nut living in a compound in the woods.

As for the chamber, swagger will win and face del rio. theres no story between ADR and orton.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Jack Swagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger   Jack Swagger EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:35 pm

Which is why Ziggler will cash in, Orton Vs Ziggler at WM will be a good match and could be a top fued.

Basically have Orton saying how Ziggler is sort of in the position he was in 6/7 years ago on the fringe of the main event having been champion before but people doubt he has what it takes etc.

Ziggler has said he will cash in between now and WM too. Whether thats at the PPV itself remains to be seen.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Jack Swagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger   Jack Swagger EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 3:56 pm

he looked almost exactly like Eugène Terre'Blanche who was a south african nut job racist. A quick google on him and you will see the resemblance in look and in the things he said. The south african 'political party' also had a very Nazi-esque flag. Something WWE might be working on for Swagger as he so far just has plain gear.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Jack Swagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger   Jack Swagger EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:01 pm

hodge13 wrote:
Which is why Ziggler will cash in, Orton Vs Ziggler at WM will be a good match and could be a top fued.

Basically have Orton saying how Ziggler is sort of in the position he was in 6/7 years ago on the fringe of the main event having been champion before but people doubt he has what it takes etc.

Ziggler has said he will cash in between now and WM too. Whether thats at the PPV itself remains to be seen.

Why put so much into Del Rio and Big Show to then have Del Rio lose to ziggler and not have a rematch but let orton pop in with zero storyline? At WM?

Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Jack Swagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger   Jack Swagger EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 4:54 pm

WM opponents aren't often decided till the chamber anyway so just have Del Rio's rematch on the first Smackdown then its all out the way.

Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Jack Swagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger   Jack Swagger EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 5:14 pm

but why would you want all of that work "out of the way" for the sake of a boring orton no charisma vs boring Ziggler no charisma.

Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Jack Swagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger   Jack Swagger EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 6:05 pm

Big Show/Del Rio is finished after EC anyway. Like I said I can't see past Orton winning the chamber match and Ziggler has said he will be cashing in... just logical unless its a triple threat.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Jack Swagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger   Jack Swagger EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 7:06 pm

I did go in to more detail but then deleted it. Wrapping up Del Rio Vs Show is part of that, but scrapping Del Rio after Big Show has got him over so well? Would be a slap in the face of Del Rio and more so what Big Show has given them by his quality work.

back to swagger though. Today an article has been posted here http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1528026-zeb-colter-gives-credibility-to-jack-swagger-and-wrestlemania-29-title-match

maybe this will win you round study Everyone wants this match and it would be stupid for WWE to deny it now. Why else start Swaggers push now? to be on the mid card? no. To be at the forefront of smackdown? yes

Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Jack Swagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger   Jack Swagger EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 8:52 pm

hodge13 wrote:
Big Show/Del Rio is finished after EC anyway. Like I said I can't see past Orton winning the chamber match and Ziggler has said he will be cashing in... just logical unless its a triple threat.

Ziggler's been threatening to cash in for months. Plus he's a heel, and not supposed to tell the truth.

This new character of Swagger is perfect for him,it's going to get him stupid amounts of heat, by questioning the Bible belt in the same way Punk did with the Straight Edge Society. The hispanic and lack audience are going to go nuts, as are most other fans. Dumbass Rednecks are going to love him, and using an All-American guy as the voice of lower-class white America is awesome.

Bearing in mind, a lot of people thought he'd com back as a face and go up against Cesaro, this could be awesome. Zeb Colter will hide the weakness in his promo's, Swagger is a damned good wrestler, which will infuriate people even more, he looks like a beast...

Based on one promo, this could be huge.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Jack Swagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger   Jack Swagger EmptyWed Feb 13, 2013 10:27 pm

He only has a few months left to do it, makes sense for it to be done before Mania.
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Jack Swagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger   Jack Swagger EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 1:33 am

WWE is on to a winner with a challenging storyline that will spark debate and raise questions as to why that culture is still alive in some parts of America. People won't have seen something like this in years and it will shock them into remembering that america is pretty much two countries, the old and new america and more can be done to educate people. But will also prove that there has been significant change and that the better educated youth of today understands that they are children of the world, not just where they are born.

the mexican buy rate for wrestlemania should be pretty huge too Smile

----

Ziggy is yet to be assigned a match for EC right (which hints at cash in)? Ithought he was going into the chamber but obviously he failed? That thighnormous lump of weird that follows him round, what is he btw? Is there a chance he's in love with AJ and will betray him? I think I heard him speak once, don't have a clue though.

I really think they regret giving Ziggler that case now. Wouldn't be too shocked if he was the first to forget to cash it in!

Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Jack Swagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger   Jack Swagger EmptyThu Feb 14, 2013 7:32 pm

I can see Jack Swagger going down the Sgt Slaughter route. Even though I think Swagger v ADR for the title will be good, I don't think it will happen at 'Mania.

Regarding Ziggler, I've been saying for a while now I think Vince thinks there is something missing with him. Teasing cash in's then pulling out. Something's not right. i hink Ziggler will cash in at wrestlemania though.

Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Jack Swagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger   Jack Swagger EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:59 pm

http://www.wrestlezone.com/news/268475-videos-three-new-jack-swaggerzeb-colter-vignettes-english-political-corectness-a-jobs
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Jack Swagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger   Jack Swagger EmptyFri Feb 22, 2013 9:59 pm

last video he says about high time we fix this tum de tum
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Jack Swagger Empty
PostSubject: Re: Jack Swagger   Jack Swagger Empty

Back to top Go down

Jack Swagger
Page 1 of 1