Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

JACK SWAGGER

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

Location : Malvern Number of posts : 608 Favourite Wrestler : WWE:Jack Swagger
TNA: Jay Lethal
All Time: Shawn Michaels/The Rock

JACK SWAGGER Empty
PostSubject: JACK SWAGGER   JACK SWAGGER EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 8:44 pm

Where do you think the WWE Could go With Swagger?

Now A few weeks back I read about him being on some sort of un-defeated run and I personally thought that he would go on a long run as ECW Champ after He won it and be undefeated.But Then losing to finlay ruined that,Nothing against finlay but what was the thinking behind a seasoned veteran taking the undefeated streak seems a tad pointless to me.

And Now he is feuding with Christian on ECW,So I presume he is gonna keep the title at NWO,to carry on his feud with CC.However I seem him losing the title to Cage at wrestlemania as I doubt they bought Cage in to put Swagger over but you never know this is the E!

So what would you with the Whole Swagger situation.I would have take the strap back off Christian at unforgiven allowing the opportunity for CC to go to Raw/SD and Swagger to say those victories were a fluke.

I would then keep the ECW Title On him for 9 Months or so defending against the likes of finlay,Henry and other established yet veteran starts and maybe getting the odd big victory over A mysterio or someone like that.

I would then have him lose the title just before the rumble to Evan Bourn and invoking the re-match clause,Have him lose but then be a surprise entrant in the rumble and winning.

I'd then have him decide which title to go at after No way out which by this time Taker would of won the title,I'd then have a big match between these 2 at Mania With Swagger ending the undefeated streak!

What are your thougths?
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

JACK SWAGGER Empty
PostSubject: Re: JACK SWAGGER   JACK SWAGGER EmptySat Feb 14, 2009 9:03 pm

I can see Cage winning the title from Swagger at WrestleMania only for him to drop the title back to Swagger on ECW however I think that might be done in a Triple Threat match and they could use Finlay to do the job
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074

JACK SWAGGER
Page 1 of 1