Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Most Popular Current WWE Superstar

Go down 
+5
InvincibleIleak
boschbourne06
the-gaffer
ECW is 'Air-Bourne'
JacMan
9 posters
AuthorMessage
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

Most Popular Current WWE Superstar Empty
PostSubject: Most Popular Current WWE Superstar   Most Popular Current WWE Superstar EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:37 pm

Someone on BBC 606 said Jeff Hardy but i think it's Taker the pops he receives are unreal sometimes

who do you think is the most popular by crowd reaction and i'm not talking about the pops when someone returns out of the blue like Edge at Survivor Series i'm talking about continual great pops.
Back to top Go down
ECW is 'Air-Bourne'
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
ECW is 'Air-Bourne'

Location : Nottingham Number of posts : 160 Favourite Wrestler : Evan Bourne
Chris Jericho
Daniel Bryan
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Most Popular Current WWE Superstar   Most Popular Current WWE Superstar EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 6:58 pm

Taker's not a bad shout and HBK gets great pops as well. Triple H seems to be loved by audiences as well at the moment, what with the whole retribution for his family thing going on.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Most Popular Current WWE Superstar   Most Popular Current WWE Superstar EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:04 pm

I thought Shawn Michaels was more popular than The Undertaker but their fued at Mania and leading up to it was very mixed and I think The Undertaker was getting slightly more cheers, although thats just my opinion

Someone who has been getting an unbelievable pop recently and I'm delighted about it is Christian, the pop he gets is absolutely crazy, listen to the crowd on ECW this week (or any week) listen to the crowd at WrestleMania when they think he is going to win the MitB match
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Most Popular Current WWE Superstar   Most Popular Current WWE Superstar EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:10 pm

since Batistas comeback he's got big pops the crowd went mad for him on his return & last week & the crowd on monday went mad for him especially in the main event when shane was getting a beat down the crowd started chanting him
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
JacMan
Second Divorce
JacMan

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 3774 Favourite Wrestler : Undertaker, CM Punk, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Michael McGillicutty, Jericho, Daniel Bryan, Ziggler, Jack Swagger

All Time - JBL/Edge/Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Most Popular Current WWE Superstar   Most Popular Current WWE Superstar EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:11 pm

the-gaffer

thought Shawn Michaels was more popular than The Undertaker but their fued at Mania and leading up to it was very mixed and I think The Undertaker was getting slightly more cheers, although thats just my opinion

Someone who has been getting an unbelievable pop recently and I'm delighted about it is Christian, the pop he gets is absolutely crazy, listen to the crowd on ECW this week (or any week) listen to the crowd at WrestleMania when they think he is going to win the MitB match

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm a huge Christian fan and i'm also delighted about the pops he has received lately. While Christian is a very popular wrestler in WWE he needs to get a World Championship to gain that extra fanbase that Undertaker, Cena and Shawn Michaels have. In my opinion Christian is definetly in the top 10 most popular wrestlers after the popls but if Undertaker was on ECW or Christian was on Smackdown i think Taker would have much more cheers. But the thing with Christian there is potential for him to get that extra fanbase while it's unlikely Taker will get extra fans unless he changes his gimmick or does something else, like bury Cena, that would probably make 90% of the population like him judging by Cena's reaction in London on Monday
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Most Popular Current WWE Superstar   Most Popular Current WWE Superstar EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:12 pm

Did you think the crowd were hot for Batista when he returned? I thought considering who he was and how big a star they tell us he is the pop wasn't that great
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Most Popular Current WWE Superstar   Most Popular Current WWE Superstar EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:14 pm

not as big as last monday
the main guys have already been said Taker,Hardy,HBK,HHH
Back to top Go down
ECW is 'Air-Bourne'
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
ECW is 'Air-Bourne'

Chris Jericho
Daniel Bryan
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Most Popular Current WWE Superstar   Most Popular Current WWE Superstar EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:22 pm

I think the British crowd always give the superstars more cheers/boos. we're just a better crowd than the Yanks 8) Incidentally, on ECW on Tuesday i think that's the most boos Swagger has ever got, which is great for him, normally he doesn't get much of a reaction but the crowd seemed to really be laying into him, probably because of the All American-American gimmick.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Most Popular Current WWE Superstar   Most Popular Current WWE Superstar EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:29 pm

I disagree there ECW, I think Swagger has been getting good heat lately although mostly its been since Christian returned to the WWE, I really think that feud got him over, partiularly when he went over cleanly, I do think we are a better crowd though, although we are an older crowd than the average American crowds
Back to top Go down
ECW is 'Air-Bourne'
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
ECW is 'Air-Bourne'

Chris Jericho
Daniel Bryan
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Most Popular Current WWE Superstar   Most Popular Current WWE Superstar EmptyWed Apr 22, 2009 7:49 pm

Maybe he has been getting good heat but i just found it more noticebale on ECW last night although that's proabably just me not noticing tbh.
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Most Popular Current WWE Superstar   Most Popular Current WWE Superstar EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 6:51 am

It's probably 'Taker, I think he is popular with children and adults alike, where as when Hardy comes out it's generally high pitched cheers. (Laughing)

I think Shawn Michaels is probably next after Taker.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
rocky25
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
rocky25

Number of posts : 103

PostSubject: Re: Most Popular Current WWE Superstar   Most Popular Current WWE Superstar EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 9:02 am

i think it is john cena just hear ppl when he come in every time
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Most Popular Current WWE Superstar   Most Popular Current WWE Superstar EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 1:46 pm

CM Punk gets a big pop as well when his music hits
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Most Popular Current WWE Superstar   Most Popular Current WWE Superstar EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:43 pm

boschbourne06 wrote:
CM Punk gets a big pop as well when his music hits

I think since 'Mania some of the fans are starting to resent him. When he won the match you could hear some boos, I think people have been dissapointed WWE have gone the same route as last year.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Most Popular Current WWE Superstar   Most Popular Current WWE Superstar EmptyThu Apr 23, 2009 4:56 pm

i think its because everyone wanted MVP or christain to win the MITB
Back to top Go down
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Most Popular Current WWE Superstar UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Most Popular Current WWE Superstar   Most Popular Current WWE Superstar EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 1:53 pm

One I think who will swiftly be getting some of the biggest pops as long as he stays injury free will be Evan Bourne.
Presently I'd go with the following:

1. Undertaker
2. Jeff Hardy
3. HBK
4. HHH
5. Cena
6 Christian
7. Batista
8. MVP
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Most Popular Current WWE Superstar   Most Popular Current WWE Superstar EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:14 pm

Pretty much everyone I was going to say has already been mentioned. Batista usually always gets good pops and it is always a mixture of adults and children. Christian is another, the first few seconds of CM Punk's music causes the fans to go crazy and MVP is becoming more popular by the week.

Evan Bourne doesn't get a bad reception either, at least compared to when he first joined WWE.
Back to top Go down
Reaper
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Reaper

Location : The Depths of Hell Number of posts : 1019 Favourite Wrestler : The Past: Shawn Michaels

The Present: CM Punk

The Future: Alex Shelley

All Time: Eddie Guerrero

PostSubject: Re: Most Popular Current WWE Superstar   Most Popular Current WWE Superstar EmptySun Apr 26, 2009 11:00 am

Taker gets the biggest pops the crowd go crazy when they here the bongs he even gets a good pop when someone just mentions his name.I expected Christian to get a huge pop on ECW this week due to his massive fan base in the UK.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
ECW is 'Air-Bourne'
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
ECW is 'Air-Bourne'

Chris Jericho
Daniel Bryan
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Most Popular Current WWE Superstar   Most Popular Current WWE Superstar EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 9:01 pm

Rocky wrote:
Pretty much everyone I was going to say has already been mentioned. Batista usually always gets good pops and it is always a mixture of adults and children. Christian is another, the first few seconds of CM Punk's music causes the fans to go crazy and MVP is becoming more popular by the week.

Evan Bourne doesn't get a bad reception either, at least compared to when he first joined WWE.

I go crazy when Evan's music hits (even thought he music itself is crap) and i'm just at home! If i was at a live show i'd completely mark out - Bourne's a legend and if he was put on one of the bigger brands (which i don't want him to be) then i reckon he'd get a ridiculously good reception.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Most Popular Current WWE Superstar   Most Popular Current WWE Superstar EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:12 pm

I noticed how good a reaction Bourne was getting on RAW before his injury, I was positive that he would have been drafted their to fill Rey Mysterios place when it was obvious he was heading back to SD!
Back to top Go down
ECW is 'Air-Bourne'
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
ECW is 'Air-Bourne'

Chris Jericho
Daniel Bryan
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Most Popular Current WWE Superstar   Most Popular Current WWE Superstar EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:32 pm

I thought Bourne might get drafted there as well but i'm delighted he's still on ECW. I was also convinced Christian was off to SD! and once again so happy that he's still on ECW.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Most Popular Current WWE Superstar   Most Popular Current WWE Superstar EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:40 pm

I can see a lot of AJ Styles in Evan Bourne, I think possibly with Christian working so closely with Styles in TNA he might be a positive influence on Bourne
Back to top Go down
ECW is 'Air-Bourne'
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
ECW is 'Air-Bourne'

Chris Jericho
Daniel Bryan
John Morrison

PostSubject: Re: Most Popular Current WWE Superstar   Most Popular Current WWE Superstar EmptyMon Apr 27, 2009 10:46 pm

Hopefully he will be. Bourne's improving with every performance, so maybe Christian has something to do with that. Whatever the reason it's a positive thing, so fingers crossed it will continue.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Most Popular Current WWE Superstar   Most Popular Current WWE Superstar Empty

Back to top Go down

Most Popular Current WWE Superstar
Page 1 of 1