Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Where is WWE going with current Raw Storyline? (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
WillK2007
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
WillK2007

Location : California, MD Number of posts : 165 Favourite Wrestler : My favorite wrestler is Kurt Angle.

Where is WWE going with current Raw Storyline? (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS) Empty
PostSubject: Where is WWE going with current Raw Storyline? (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)   Where is WWE going with current Raw Storyline? (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:30 pm

I have heard a few rumors about the current World Heavyweight Championship storyline on Raw. These rumors claim that we will see an Elimination Chamber Match between Kane, Batista, CM Punk, JBL, John Cena and one other person. I personally don't see this happening as we just had 2 EC matches in February. But, if it does, who do you think would be the 6th man?

Also, there are rumors that we may see a Hell in a Cell Match at SummerSlam between either HBK and Y2J or Edge and The Undertaker.

What do you guys think will happen?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : Where is WWE going with current Raw Storyline? (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS) Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Where is WWE going with current Raw Storyline? (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)   Where is WWE going with current Raw Storyline? (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:32 pm

I dont see this happening either however i guess the last person in the chamber would be Jericho maybe Shawn ruins it for him somhow however that may be lol
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Country : Where is WWE going with current Raw Storyline? (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS) England-1

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: Where is WWE going with current Raw Storyline? (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)   Where is WWE going with current Raw Storyline? (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS) EmptyWed Jul 23, 2008 2:38 pm

i think indiana jones will take on finlay at summerslam for an oscar
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Where is WWE going with current Raw Storyline? (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)   Where is WWE going with current Raw Storyline? (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS) Empty

Back to top Go down

Where is WWE going with current Raw Storyline? (MAY CONTAIN SPOILERS)
Page 1 of 1