Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Current mitb favourite

Go down 
+3
Worthy
bazz23-v2 ®™
Junior
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Current mitb favourite Empty
PostSubject: Current mitb favourite   Current mitb favourite EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 1:57 pm

Drew McIntyre is considered the favorite to win Sunday's Money in the Bank Ladder Match at WrestleMania, with Christian as the dark horse candidate. For what it's worth, McIntyre is booked to square off against World title contender Edge on some upcoming house shows.
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Current mitb favourite   Current mitb favourite EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:04 pm

Also so Edge says in those stupid "coming to the UK" promos WWE are doing at the moment, "I'm always happy to come to the UK, so whether I'm fighting Jericho or McIntyre, it doesn't matter".

Why would he be fighting McIntyre unless he was champ and Drew was chasing the gold?

As soon as I saw it I though, brilliant, you have just spoiled 2 WM matches.
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Current mitb favourite   Current mitb favourite EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:34 pm

Sadly I can see Drew winning it although it would have been better if Christian won it and faced Edge after he won his because they keep talking about how the MITB winner can use the brief case at Mania, yet nobody has done it yet (rightfully so if you saw Wrestlemania 9's inpropt match at the end).
Back to top Go down
El_Nino
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
El_Nino

Location : Parts Unknown Number of posts : 269 Favourite Wrestler : Top 5:

1.Undertaker
2.Kane
3.HBK
4.HHH
5.Y2J

PostSubject: Re: Current mitb favourite   Current mitb favourite EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 2:53 pm

I see it as Drew Winning...but want Christian to.

Christian vs Edge feud will go over very well i feel
Back to top Go down
podegarudo
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
podegarudo

Location : Some concrete jungle in the midlands Number of posts : 1367 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler

PostSubject: Re: Current mitb favourite   Current mitb favourite EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 4:48 pm

isnt he just facing mcintyre on the scottish shows though? i think its just trying to do something for the scottish crowd
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U1491729
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Current mitb favourite   Current mitb favourite EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:05 pm

I'm sticking with Christian to win
Back to top Go down
Rocky2
Wrestling Legend
Wrestling Legend
Rocky2

Location : In My House Number of posts : 4224 Favourite Wrestler : Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Current mitb favourite   Current mitb favourite EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:13 pm

I want Kofi to win but I think Christian will win and won't be too disappointed if that happens.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Current mitb favourite   Current mitb favourite Empty

Back to top Go down

Current mitb favourite
Page 1 of 1