Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Post funny wrestling stories

Go down 
+5
feяgie22
Discopants
the-gaffer
thegunman84
Sabbath
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Sabbath
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Sabbath

Number of posts : 134

Post funny wrestling stories Empty
PostSubject: Post funny wrestling stories   Post funny wrestling stories EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 5:10 pm

do it.
Back to top Go down
Sabbath
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler
Sabbath

Number of posts : 134

PostSubject: Re: Post funny wrestling stories   Post funny wrestling stories EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 5:12 pm

Ken Shamrock Vs. the Nasty Boys

By Frank Dusek

I wasn't in the motel when the fight happened. I was running South Atlantic Pro Wrestling at the time so it was my responsibility to find out what happened.

Ken was in bad shape and left soon after the incident to recover. He never had too much to say about the entire affair. He took one whale of a beating. His head was swollen to the point that it almost didn't look human. His entire face was a mass of purples, greens and shades of yellow.

According to the Nasty Boys, the trouble started over a girl. After a show, Ken went to the Nasty's room to "have it out" with Knobs. Knobs was in bed when Ken knocked so Saggs answered the door. According to them, when they opened the door, Shamrock burst into the room and jumped onto Knobs, beating the daylights out of him. If I remember right, Knobs did have a black eye and some swelling the next day.

It has always struck me as odd that a man as accustomed to fighting as Ken Shamrock obviously is, wouldn't take into consideration the fact that his opponent's partner might not just stand by and let his friend take a butt whipping.

According to the Nasty Boys, Saggs joined the fray and the two quickly got the better of a much smaller Ken Shamrock than the one in the WWF today.

Just like Shamrock, the Nasty Boys aren't strangers to fighting and once they got Shamrock down they smelled blood they went into a blind rage. Shamrock lost consciousness as the Nasties continued their assault on the prone Shamrock putting the boots to his head and face.

All the commotion brought out Robert Fuller who was staying in the same motel. It was Fuller and the Pit Bulldogs (Rex & Spike) that talked the Nasty Boys out of throwing the unconscious Shamrock off the balcony to the cement walk below.

I don't know if Ken Shamrock and the Nasty Boys have been on the same card since this happened, but I would hate to be in the way the first time they met.

I doubt either Ken Shamrock or the Nasty Boys have forgotten.
Back to top Go down
thegunman84
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
thegunman84

PostSubject: Re: Post funny wrestling stories   Post funny wrestling stories EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 5:34 pm

Not sure how many of these are true, but are quite famous urban legends in the wrestling business:

Virgil got his job in the WWF by walking into Pat Patterson's office, and laying his cock on his desk. he was also once caught blowing himself in the locker room.

DDP once loaned his wife Kim out to Eric bischoff in order to sustain his push in WCW

The Rock 'n' Roll Express once walked in on Jimmy Valiant having a wank underneath a glass table that a hooker was shitting on. Ricky spewed and left, but Robert stayed and watched.

Sabu once performed oral sex on a valet in the locker room, when asked if it was good he said "Smell my mustache". He also once kicked a dog in a bag down some stairs.

Sunny and Chris Candido once had a threesome with Jake The Snake in order to score some crack.

Lita was pissed on by Danny Doring and Steve Corino, and traded sex for wrestling training in Mexico cos she was broke.

Ric Flair wont have sex with any woman without pubic hair, "No hair, no Flair WOOO000000000000000000!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Post funny wrestling stories   Post funny wrestling stories EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 5:39 pm

taking th piss out o Brilliant Guns. anymore
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Post funny wrestling stories   Post funny wrestling stories EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 5:41 pm

Less of them filthy Sunny rumours lol.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Post funny wrestling stories   Post funny wrestling stories EmptyTue Nov 18, 2008 5:55 pm

This is funny.

Shawn Michaels totally loses it with Vader in the middle of a match. He never liked him anyway, though he was too stiff for the modern era, possibly the only opinion him and Bret Hart ever shared. It was one of them two who got him kicked out eventually too. Anyway, in this match HBK tries to do something off the top and Vader just lies there lol. Then Michaels looks like a tit and starts screaming "MOVE!" at him and kicks him in the face for good measure lol.