Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Outrageous Wrestling Stories and rumours

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Outrageous Wrestling Stories and rumours Empty
PostSubject: Outrageous Wrestling Stories and rumours   Outrageous Wrestling Stories and rumours EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 8:49 pm

There are many outrageous wrestling stories and rumours out there. Old ones and recent ones. To be honest I havent heard a great deal of them so I had a little look. Obviously the Randy Savage Stephanie McMahon rumour still does the rounds, but one i read was Kurt Angle fathered Dawn Marie's child. Probably a load of rubbish but it's out there.

Another I heard from a mate years ago was Shawn Michaels and Sunny were engaged...

So I was wondering what rumours / stories you have heard over the years.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

Outrageous Wrestling Stories and rumours Empty
PostSubject: Re: Outrageous Wrestling Stories and rumours   Outrageous Wrestling Stories and rumours EmptyFri Sep 09, 2011 9:01 pm

Shawn Michaels and Sunny...

Story I've heard is that during Sunny's drug problems, she needed to score something. She went to shawn and offered to shag him in exchange for some pills (she was going out with Chris Candido at the time). Shawn sent her down to Ahmed Johnson instead, to 'earn' some coke.

Sunny was also banging Bret Hart on the side (hence the Shawn 'Sunny days' dig at Bret that caused a scrap between the two and nearly made Shawn quit the WWF.

There was another that Victoria was having an affair with Benoit when he slaughtered his family, but she's publically denied that one.
Back to top Go down

Outrageous Wrestling Stories and rumours
Page 1 of 1