Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

If you know football 2 (disgusted!)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

If you know football 2 (disgusted!) Empty
PostSubject: If you know football 2 (disgusted!)   If you know football 2 (disgusted!) EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 12:45 pm

Crewe chairman John Bowler has said he fully supports first-team coach Steve Holland despite the Alex's poor start to the season.

The Railwaymen currently lie 23rd in League One and Holland has been the subject of protests from some sections of the club's fans.

Bowler told BBC Radio Stoke: "I don't think there's much wrong with the side but we would like to strengthen.

"I think our problems are more with the squad than the coaching or training."

Bowler also condemned those fans who have been calling for Holland to be sacked, but says he sympathises with those who are disappointed with results.

"I can understand people being anxious and disappointed," said Bowler.

"But I do think some of these protesters are doing it for fun as much as anything else."

Crewe were relegated from the Championship in 2006, and Bowler says the successes of the past are contributing to the high expectations of the current crop of supporters.

"It is fair to say that we have a number of supporters who don't remember us playing in the old Fourth Division and applying for re-election every year.

"A lot of our fans started coming to watch us when we were in the Championship and I can assure them it is our objective to get back there," he added.

(WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK)
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: If you know football 2 (disgusted!)   If you know football 2 (disgusted!) EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 5:07 pm

Ahhh, a Crewe article Smile

We just don't get enough of 'em round here.

He really is thick as a particularly thick fucker though.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: If you know football 2 (disgusted!)   If you know football 2 (disgusted!) EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 5:11 pm

paual scally is worse
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: If you know football 2 (disgusted!)   If you know football 2 (disgusted!) EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 6:24 pm

were just having a luagh protesting, we dont care really drunken
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: If you know football 2 (disgusted!)   If you know football 2 (disgusted!) EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 6:26 pm

Sounds like a right cunt.

On about how it's strange having ambitious fans :S

Really stupidity
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: If you know football 2 (disgusted!)   If you know football 2 (disgusted!) EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 6:27 pm

its not even that , we just dont want the club ruined and to atleast compete as we havent competed for 4 seasons in any league. and it gets worse every year, yet nothing changes.

14 wins in 61 games IS NOT reasonable
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: If you know football 2 (disgusted!)   If you know football 2 (disgusted!) EmptyThu Nov 06, 2008 6:28 pm

well scally gave someone a lifetiem ban cause he woned the rights to gillinghamfc.com and rfused to give it up. and siad hed quite if we asked and we sang and nothing so we pelted his car with rocks Smile
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: If you know football 2 (disgusted!)   If you know football 2 (disgusted!) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 1:23 pm

Dear Rob,

Thank you for your email following the recent BBC article. I have sent the following reply to all those who have emailed us at the Football Club.

Unfortunately my comments concerning the recent match day protests were not reported in full. The points I have made in this and other interviews is that we do recognise and respect the right of supporters to make their feelings known.

Further, we also appreciate the level of disappointment felt by our supporters both last season and this season to date. As with all protests even if there was an element of fun for some people, we accept this in no way retracts from the strength of feeling behind these protests. However, we are anxious that they do not interfere with “non protesting supporters” from whom we have also had complaints.

With regards to the comments about protestors not remembering the early days in the Fourth Division – these were not my comments but part of a question to me and to which my response was even if this was the case really it did not matter as our focus was on this season and taking whatever action is necessary to move up Division One and be a side able to challenge again for promotion to the Championship.

Everyone at the Club appreciates our loyal supporters and in particular those who have been with us for so many years. Both for them and our younger generation of supporters, you can rest assured all the Directors of the Club are long standing supporters and hence share the emotions involving the team’s performances. They are working closely with the Management team to ensure that every avenue is being explored to bring about the necessary improvements.

Hopefully I have responded to the main points in your email but if not please let me know as always.

Thank you for your support for the Club.

Kind regards

E J Bowler
Chairman

---

missed some of my points though, so i hit SEND again lol. silly chairman
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

PostSubject: Re: If you know football 2 (disgusted!)   If you know football 2 (disgusted!) EmptyFri Nov 07, 2008 4:37 pm

im aloud to send a letter to steve holland Very Happy

suck it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: If you know football 2 (disgusted!)   If you know football 2 (disgusted!) Empty

Back to top Go down

If you know football 2 (disgusted!)
Page 1 of 1