Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

what ecw needs to help the brand more

Go down 
+4
Fux de Lux
the-gaffer
bazz23-v2 ®™
tim157
8 posters
AuthorMessage
tim157
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Country : what ecw needs to help the brand more UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Number of posts : 278 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock,Trippe H,Randy orton ,Ultimate Warrior,Randy Savage Macho Man,Scott Steiner,AJ Styles

what ecw needs to help the brand more Empty
PostSubject: what ecw needs to help the brand more   what ecw needs to help the brand more EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 6:16 pm

i think it needs there own tag titles and a title equal to the ic title or the us title
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: what ecw needs to help the brand more   what ecw needs to help the brand more EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 6:19 pm

Its a 1 hour show so it doesn't need tag titles(name 3 ECW tag teams)

and it already has a belt on the level of the IC/US title, its called the ECW title.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: what ecw needs to help the brand more   what ecw needs to help the brand more EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 6:22 pm

So you would suggest THREE titles in a show that is only contracted for 52 hours PER YEAR????????????

There is absolutely no way they could possibly or realistically do this, every match would need to involve a title and to keep it fresh one would need to change frequently which would go against the whole point in the freshness and totally kill it.

With the ECW wrestlers allowed to perform on either brands titles can easily be swapped to an ECW guy be it one of the two tag titles or the US or IC title and allowed a little role on ECW for a few weeks, but then can be handed back when the purpose is served, for me there possibly is a title short in the WWE however it certainly is not on ECW.

The WWE can not justify any titles they have right now apart from the two world titles on SD and RAW so adding another title would just fill the shows with more nothingness.

For the record the title I would like to see is the Hardcore title which would be defended on ALL shows
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: what ecw needs to help the brand more   what ecw needs to help the brand more EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 6:23 pm

taking th piss out o after all that...............

What Bazz said!
Back to top Go down
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

Number of posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: what ecw needs to help the brand more   what ecw needs to help the brand more EmptySun Oct 26, 2008 10:16 pm

We already got to muhc titles, without any credits. So what for creating more?
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: what ecw needs to help the brand more   what ecw needs to help the brand more EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 6:59 am

But... but... I want a title for Boogeyman Sad Maybe a title with a pumpkin on it? Please?

I think the WWE should not introduce any new titles until they fire the guy who designed the last new belt they introduced:

what ecw needs to help the brand more Belt
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: what ecw needs to help the brand more   what ecw needs to help the brand more EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 8:54 am

ECW is fine the way it is. It definatley doesn't need a new title.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: what ecw needs to help the brand more   what ecw needs to help the brand more EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 9:56 am

There is one title I'd like to see introduced.

It'd be a Television title, in which the belt must be defended on every show. So if, say a Raw superstar holds it, he must appear on ECW and Smackdown to defend against a superstar of that brand.

I think doing something like this would give us new matches each week, could be used to advance feuds...
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: what ecw needs to help the brand more   what ecw needs to help the brand more EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 11:35 am

I would like something similar Grecian, however it would not be the TV title.

This is something I have mentioned before, however I would like to see the introduction of the 'Internet Title'

The champ could claim he is the champion of the world wide web, basically it would be defended on any shows and WWE could give us four or five choices on who the champ will face to which we can then vote on at WWE.com, this way they challengers will be decided by the fans and if many are like us, want to see different matches as well, it might not be the best for progressive feuds if the champ has a different challenger every week but I certainly believe it would freshen things up, and as there has been a TV title in the past I think this would be a new concept and also get the fans involved
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: what ecw needs to help the brand more   what ecw needs to help the brand more EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 12:12 pm

I reckon it would be nice for the ECW title just to be really "open". So instead of just established people getting the belt you could have challenges from nearly every ECW wrestler. This would improve ECW by having more weekly title matches/title changes and allow them to book multiple people in PPV matches rather than the generic Hardy Vs Henry matches that nobody actually gives a shit about.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: what ecw needs to help the brand more   what ecw needs to help the brand more EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 12:16 pm

I think after last night Evan Bourne has put himself firmly in contention for any future ECW title matches be it a multi wrestler match or a simple 1 on 1
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: what ecw needs to help the brand more   what ecw needs to help the brand more EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 2:15 pm

I like the idea of the internet title, but it runs the problem of all the marks just voting for Rey / Cena / Jeff Hardy whenever any of those is in the vote, regardless of the quality of a potential match.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: what ecw needs to help the brand more   what ecw needs to help the brand more EmptyMon Oct 27, 2008 2:59 pm

You could limit the choices maybe.

Say give them a choice between Bourne, Miz and Ortiz. Something like that each time. Could lead to loads of good matches if it was done properly.
Back to top Go down
tim157
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Country : what ecw needs to help the brand more UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Number of posts : 278 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock,Trippe H,Randy orton ,Ultimate Warrior,Randy Savage Macho Man,Scott Steiner,AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: what ecw needs to help the brand more   what ecw needs to help the brand more EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 6:26 pm

the internet title sounds like a good idea but the best place to introduce that would have been cybor sunday also the tv title woud not be bad either but would the tv title have a 15 minute time limit like it did in wcw
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: what ecw needs to help the brand more   what ecw needs to help the brand more EmptyTue Oct 28, 2008 7:19 pm

Grecian wrote:
I like the idea of the internet title, but it runs the problem of all the marks just voting for Rey / Cena / Jeff Hardy whenever any of those is in the vote, regardless of the quality of a potential match.

it certainly does, that is the only flaw, however with most of these 'votes' anyway the WWE carefulyl give you a selection where they will 9 times out of 10 know the outcome of the vote anyway with the guys they give you to select, also as its not a paid for vote I would assume it could possibly be corrupted, especially if they give very small fine print saying its eligable for such in the very very lower reaches of the website

I would like to see the tag team titles unified and the two womans titles also unified, its the only way to create a genuine buzz about either titles and it would automatically give each championship a full division of genuine challengers
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: what ecw needs to help the brand more   what ecw needs to help the brand more Empty

Back to top Go down

what ecw needs to help the brand more
Page 1 of 1