Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Favourite ECW Wrestler

Go down 
+10
grendelsdad
tim157
InvincibleIleak
boschbourne06
pablo1610
Miguel
desert_dude1985
the-gaffer
C4lum
14 posters
AuthorMessage
When I grow up I want to be the Rock
When I grow up I want to be the Rock

Favourite ECW Wrestler Empty
PostSubject: Favourite ECW Wrestler   Favourite ECW Wrestler EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:20 pm

Who is your favourite ECW wrestler?

-------------------------------------------------

My favourite ECW wrestler is Matt Hardy, check the screen name lol.

I'm kinda disappointed Matt was moved to ECW. He was doing really well on Smackdown and I was hoping for a main event push. Matt's feud with MVP on Smackdown was the highlight of the show for ages and I really feel he earned a headline feud against Edge or someone of that calibre. Obviously I was wrong because he got dumped on the C show. I guess it will give Matt more air-time but it definitely isn't the step up I was hoping for. Matt's really popular and hardworking. He's a solid wrestler who can high fly as well as mat wrestle which is good to see. He proved with MVP that he posseses some form of mic skills and charisma too. He's a bit rough around the edges when it comes to being the full package but he's getting there and is very entertaining in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
C4lum
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
C4lum

Number of posts : 2037

PostSubject: Re: Favourite ECW Wrestler   Favourite ECW Wrestler EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:36 pm

Evan Bourne/John Morrison

Morrison doesnt really need explanation seems to have it all, charisma, wrestling ability, same sort of look as a young HBK

Evan Bourne is just exciting to watch, it beats watching a couple of meatheads go at it for half an hour, the levitation he gets on a shooting star press is quite amazing. if i was gonna sy one bad thing about this kid tho, it'd be his entrance, that silly boys peace sign he does with his hand, thats the id friendly shit.... AGAIN
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Favourite ECW Wrestler   Favourite ECW Wrestler EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 7:53 pm

John Morrison for me too!

Morrison has it all, the look the body and the charisma and he also has the move-set!

He has done his time on ECW in my opinion although another six-nine months will not do him any harm, he was a very credible ECW champion but a failure in the Wellness test cost him big time, however every cloud and all that.

Morrison proved how good he was when he teamed up with The Miz, many could have seen this as a slight demotion after a big push in the singles on ECW however they where good enough to be booked to be tag team champions for over 6 months.

I think Morrison could be the next winner of the Money In The Bank winner and deservedly so in in my book.

He is a cross between Shawn Michaels and Rick Rude and that is some level of testimonial
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
desert_dude1985
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Location : UK Number of posts : 297 Favourite Wrestler : Christian, Morrison, Kaz, Taker, AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Favourite ECW Wrestler   Favourite ECW Wrestler EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:31 pm

Morrison by far.
Athletic, Good on the mic, cuts decent promos and the dirt sheet is pretty funny.
I havent see ECW this week yet but hope he gets for thru to championship scramble...if he doesnt then that is not cool!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Favourite ECW Wrestler   Favourite ECW Wrestler EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 8:37 pm

Desert here is this weeks ECW

http://wweandtna.niceboard.org/wwe-shows-hd-f12/ecw-26-t4087.htm
Back to top Go down
Miguel
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Favourite ECW Wrestler   Favourite ECW Wrestler EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:57 pm

matt hardy all the way
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Favourite ECW Wrestler   Favourite ECW Wrestler EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:58 pm

Miguel wrote:
matt hardy all the way

Decent choice that man!

What is it you like about him?
Back to top Go down
Miguel
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: Favourite ECW Wrestler   Favourite ECW Wrestler EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 9:59 pm

dunno just his effort always seems to be 110% and he has come back from big injury and done well so yeh
Back to top Go down
pablo1610
Fandango
Fandango
pablo1610

Number of posts : 610

PostSubject: Re: Favourite ECW Wrestler   Favourite ECW Wrestler EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 11:23 pm

i think the miz and morrison are massivly underused on ecw. i think they should be on raw with more time for promos and chasing the world tag team titles
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Favourite ECW Wrestler   Favourite ECW Wrestler EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:04 pm

OOOOOH CHAVO
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Favourite ECW Wrestler   Favourite ECW Wrestler EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 12:06 pm

I like Chavo, I think he is a classic 80's heel, what is it about Chavo that you like?
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Favourite ECW Wrestler   Favourite ECW Wrestler EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 5:54 pm

Morrison for me, the best young star at the minute. He's got a good luck, he's brilliant in the ring and has already gone through the tag team-midcard route without getting to the main event a few times now. I hope to see maybe Miz trying to get them to turn face, Morrison to turn on him and then leave to Smackdown as heel, while Miz can either say being face never got him anywhere or stay face, and go for the ECW Title, see if he can hold his own as a singles.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
tim157
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title

Number of posts : 278 Favourite Wrestler : The Rock,Trippe H,Randy orton ,Ultimate Warrior,Randy Savage Macho Man,Scott Steiner,AJ Styles

PostSubject: Re: Favourite ECW Wrestler   Favourite ECW Wrestler EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 10:32 pm

matt hardy i hope he wins the title in the scramble match and that is the kind of match matt can do real well in and win
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: Favourite ECW Wrestler   Favourite ECW Wrestler EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 12:16 pm

Evan Bourne- Ever since he debuted I have just been Whoa!-ing about everything he did. If he keeps this up, and they keep the microphone away from him, I can't imagine I will ever not like him.

Mark Henry- Yes, Mark Henry, I shit you not. He has turned from the World's Worst Wrestler to the World's Happiest Champion, and even though I still cannot stand what he is doing in the ring, his contagious happiness has won me over. Also, teaming him with Atlas was a good thing, and made someone interesting who has been a constant source of headaches for years.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Favourite ECW Wrestler   Favourite ECW Wrestler EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 3:28 pm

Basically what i said leak!
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: Favourite ECW Wrestler   Favourite ECW Wrestler EmptySat Aug 30, 2008 3:31 pm

I didn't read what everyone else had wrote Embarassed I was in a rush and just typed what I thought.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Swirvia
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
Swirvia

PostSubject: Re: Favourite ECW Wrestler   Favourite ECW Wrestler EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 8:01 pm

evan bourne
Back to top Go down
A-s-H
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
A-s-H

PostSubject: Re: Favourite ECW Wrestler   Favourite ECW Wrestler EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 8:03 pm

Matt Hardy but i want the hardy boyz to rejoin
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: Favourite ECW Wrestler   Favourite ECW Wrestler EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 8:03 pm

Man these topic are broing actually they are nonsens, while your buisy why donbt ya make a favourite TNA wrestler and WWE wrestler topic, come on people a little bit more debate is way better than this bs
Back to top Go down
ecw445
Fandango
Fandango
ecw445

PostSubject: Re: Favourite ECW Wrestler   Favourite ECW Wrestler EmptySun Aug 31, 2008 8:07 pm

in the new ecw i think it will be
tommy dreamer and super crazy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favourite ECW Wrestler   Favourite ECW Wrestler Empty

Back to top Go down

Favourite ECW Wrestler
Page 1 of 1