Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER

Go down 
+3
Fux de Lux
the-gaffer
boschbourne06
7 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER   SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 10:44 am

At the moment, WWE has plans for the winner of the SmackDown Scramble match at Unforgiven to subsequently defend the title later in the night against Undertaker. The idea is that Vickie Guerrero would be giving him the title shot as a peace offering.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER   SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 12:12 pm

That would be a good idea, although it would be a little bit like Triple H over-kill as I am guessing the second world title match would be around 20 minutes long, hopefully if thats the case Trips does not enter until around the 4th or 5th spot.

It would give SMACKDOWN a bit of prestige if it has two world title matches at the same PPV.

In my opinion I would love MVP to win the strap at the Championship Scramble then go over the Undertaker cleanly later on that night, that would be a phenomenal start to a championship career and get him over instantly as a top heel champion!
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

Number of posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER   SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 2:31 pm

Great idea!!

Do you think, they made the spoiler, to make us watching the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Country : SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER Niger-1

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER   SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 2:31 pm

christiansimon wrote:
Great idea!!

Do you think, they made the spoiler, to make us watching the PPV.

well its free in england lol
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER   SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 2:51 pm

and it's free on the
http://wweandtna.niceboard.org

Mines a Pint
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER   SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 2:51 pm

argh i have a mate thats on there Razz
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER   SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 2:53 pm

Could have possibly been put out there to increase buy-rates

You don't often see to many shocks like that on a PPV these days, usually RAW or SMACKDOWN release the information to get more people to buy the show, however likes already been said, its free in the UK and the next day it will be free here too
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER   SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:09 pm

What I could see happening is Undertaker turning down Vickie's offer. This way he could make an appearance as advertised. Maybe even beats up Neely and the Edge-clones for a bit.

This way WWE could advertise him showing up, but it wouldn't ruin the whole Undertaker's Revenge-storyline going on.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/grendelsdad
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Country : SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER Canada

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER   SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:09 pm

Can HHH only drop the title if he's already wrestled or something?? like he did with Orton, seriously if that's the way it goes I'm bringing back full-blown my HHH hate.

Or a heel will win the title and taker will take it off them, who are the heels in this scramble?
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER   SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:11 pm

make Triple H look normal by loosign normal how dare you even suggest that bazz Laughing
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER   SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:14 pm

The Kendrick, Shelton and MVP. But I just can't see Undertaker accepting Vickie's offer, lest a heel turn is in the works.
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Country : SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER Canada

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER   SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:19 pm

That's true, it would be a heel thing to do.

Aren't they trying to turn Vicky face? I don't know haven't really watched smackdown properly for weeks.
Back to top Go down
grendelsdad
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
grendelsdad

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER   SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:23 pm

Can't say I have noticed such a thing. She still gets proper heat, still has her less than useful stable with her and has just been whiny/ scared about the whole Suspending Undertaker issue. Dunno if that is supposed to make her face.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Country : SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER England-1

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER   SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 3:31 pm

i would love jeff hardy to win the title then lose it later on to the undertaker to see all the hardy fans be going mad one minute then crying cos he had the title for a couple of minutes be gold and funny
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER   SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 5:18 pm

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER   SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER EmptyThu Aug 28, 2008 6:17 pm

Its about time the Big Show gets involved in some of these main event stories, he is far more believable as a character and a possible winner than guys like Khali!

I really do not understand the clamour to get Paul Wight back, they have given him nothing what so ever apart from his return story with 'Money May'

I would like to see MVP win the title at Unforgiven (by himself) then later on in the night face the Undertaker, and have the Big Show come down and help MVP screw the dead man, they do not need to play on any Undertaker injury or lay off, just keep him off TV for a while and have strange happenings going on around Show and MVP, you could even have a return to the Funeral Parlour and have Taker doing some promos, just keep him out the ring for a while until he is fully healed
Back to top Go down
WillK2007
First Local Main Event
First Local Main Event
WillK2007

Location : California, MD Number of posts : 165 Favourite Wrestler : My favorite wrestler is Kurt Angle.

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER   SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER EmptyFri Aug 29, 2008 8:02 pm

I think what happens depends on WWE's plan in the scramble and whether Taker is set to win the title....if he is, I think he'll beat Kendrick for it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER   SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER Empty

Back to top Go down

SPOILER Plans For Undertaker At Unforgiven SPOILER
Page 1 of 1