Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ?

Go down 
+3
the-gaffer
shroom_v1
boschbourne06
7 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ? Empty
PostSubject: Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ?   Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:52 pm

Quote :
Shawn Michaels has been telling friends as of late he plans on leaving WWE for good following WrestleMania. His contract is set to expire soon and he has talked about wanting to spend more time with his children as they grow up.

While there's a chance he could stick around on a limited schedule, that's said to be a long shot at this point.

Michaels is not advertised for any shows past the night after WrestleMania when Raw emanates from the US Airways Center in Phoenix, Arizona.

Last edited by boschbourne06 on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ?   Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:53 pm

shame i've really been enjoying HBK and was hoping for him to turn for flat heel and have a feud with HHH would have liked to see if they could make it PPV gold one more time
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Location : Preston Number of posts : 1392 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
Cactus Jack (You can keep Mankind and Dude Love thanks)
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ?   Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:56 pm

I was thinking Michaels would lose but I was hoping he'd come back around Summerslam and feud with Triple H with Michaels being the heel, this is after Hunter has cost Michaels the match at 'Mania
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ?   Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 7:59 pm

wouldnt Triple h get the heel reaction for reuning the match ?
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ?   Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 8:09 pm

I suppose, but if Michaels beat down on him after and assuming Sheamus vs Triple H is on after Taker/Michaels then Michaels could interfere in that match. Or if not Michaels could really go all out on his beatdown of Hunter
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ?   Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:17 pm

I expect Trips to turn at WrestleMania while costing Michaels his match, I also expect this to lead to a return around the 2011 Royal Rumble for Michaels where he would make a return and screw HHH out of the Rumble and out of the Mania title shot, then it would lead to his real final match next WrestleMania against Triple H

Although I doubt that would be his 'real final match' either
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
macclads
Money in the bank winner
Money in the bank winner
macclads

Country : Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ? UnitedStatesofAmericaUSA-1

Location : Cheshire Number of posts : 1556 Favourite Wrestler : Current WWE: The Miz, Jericho, Orton, Evan Bourne, William Regal, Christian, Jack Swagger, CM Punk, Kaval

TNA: Alex Shelley, Chris Sabin, AJ Styles, Jay Lethal, Matt Morgan, Desmond Wolfe, Mr Anderson, Hernandez, Douglas Williams, Robert Roode, Kurt Angle, Young Bucks, Samoa Joe, Kaz.

Others: Bryan Danielson, Chris Hero, Colt Cabana, Christopher Daniels, Jack Evans, Austin Aries, Tyler Black, El Generico, Briscoe Brothers, Claudio Castagnoli, Roderick Strong, Rhett Titus.

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ?   Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:22 pm

I propositioned this as well myself a few weeks ago but the one thing that gripes me about it is that although Taker got a tarnished win back v Gonzalez apart from that they've all been clean wins, would he want it sullyed by HHH inteference getting him the win?
Back to top Go down
El_Nino
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
El_Nino

Location : Parts Unknown Number of posts : 269 Favourite Wrestler : Top 5:

1.Undertaker
2.Kane
3.HBK
4.HHH
5.Y2J

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ?   Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:29 pm

It would be a shame to see him go, i still think he has another year or 2 in him...you can't fault the guy for his dedication down the years and if he wants to leave then so be it.

I still think he will retire at next years Mania possible against HHH after a long fued

He will no doubt be going into the HOF
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ?   Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ? EmptySun Mar 14, 2010 9:30 pm

I don't think The Undertaker would have much choice, who else in the WWE has the chance to actually carry his arse to a match other than Shawn? Taker is in no shape what so ever to be capable of making a match memorable now, his latest run has been diabolical and he has relied heavily on gimmick matches and other wrestlers to get the best possible reactions to his matches.

Shawn wont want to lose twice clean, what would be the point in him losing clean again, he would just feel the same "what if" until he finally beats him, it gives Taker a match this year, it gives Michaels a storyline departure and it plants the seed for next years WrestleMania and also a possible HHH/Taker feud later this year if Taker can muster it
Back to top Go down
shroom_v1
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
shroom_v1

Randy Orton
Desmond Wolfe
Kurt Angle
CM Punk
Samoa Joe
Shawn Michaels
Mr Perfect
LoD
British Bulldog

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ?   Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:58 am

Taker has become the master of the 10 minute match recently, can't remember the last time he had a match go longer than 15 minutes recently
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ?   Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:58 am

Yeah I've mentioned that myself, since his return he has been in every WHC match and you'd be lucky if he had worked an hour

**EDIT**

The Undertaker has been back for EIGHT PPV's, all of those matches where for the WHC and in those eight matches, his in ring time was 1 hour 20 minutes and 5 seconds

It was bothering me so I looked it up taking th piss out o
Back to top Go down
bazz23-v2 ®™
Second Divorce
bazz23-v2 ®™

Location : Death Vally Number of posts : 3348 Favourite Wrestler : Big daddy.

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ?   Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:33 pm

I don't believe for one second HBK will retire this year, but if this match closed Mania then I maybe inclined to change my mind.
Back to top Go down
mattbased
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
mattbased

Number of posts : 232 Favourite Wrestler : WWE - HBK,CM punk,Christian,Edge and Chris Jericho TNA - Pope, Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ?   Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ? EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 1:56 pm

Im hopeing he'll be back for Mania next year hopefull in the Main Event vs Triple H for the WWE Championship. Give him a huge send off while he remains an amazing performer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ?   Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible Undertaker Vs HBK Spoiler ?
Page 1 of 1