Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER

Go down 
+5
InvincibleIleak
hiphop020
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
Miguel
MaFish
9 posters
AuthorMessage
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

Location : Barnsley Number of posts : 2244 Favourite Wrestler : Big Daddy Smile

EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER Empty
PostSubject: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 9:45 pm

I was writing this in the SD thread but I think it could get something going...

Any body have a feeling Vickie might send Edge to Raw soon, kinda had that feeling when she was talking to Victoria, when she was saying she dont wanna see him again and all that noise?

It could happen, since the draft there is other's to hold the show down like Edge was:

HHH, Undertaker and Jeff heading up the face side of thing's in the main event, Big Show when he get's TV time, Kozlov is due to step to the main event imo, and heels we got MVP, Khali, Umaga doing the heel thing in the main event, Carlito when he get's on TV, and the squasher 'THE' Bryan Kendrick as mid card heel's, plus Kennedy, R-Truth, even DH Smith could get a decent program around those guy's...

So Im thinking as a way to get them apart, because as the GM vickie aint doing much at all regarding this situation, she could flex her muscle's in a few way's but she hasn't done anything apart from get bullied by her talent. She could as GM send him away to Raw full time, where he could get his rematch for the WHC or something. Even more so, think of the shit they could get going over at Raw, Cena/ Edge reigniting, WHC, fued with Punk, a program with Priceless and JBL, etc...

Any body else think this could work?
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 9:59 pm

Am I right in hearing that Sky Sports edited the whole of the Edge/ Vickie end promo too? What's up with that eh?
Back to top Go down
Miguel
Amateur Wrestler
Amateur Wrestler

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:01 pm

yeh but ah feel tht although sd has enough talent they wouldn't want to get rid of probably their best heel

having said that it would be possible for a trade for a raw heel

and yeh sky sports didn't show the end segment
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

Location : Norwich Number of posts : 2354 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:05 pm

Id love to see Edge on RAW, havent seen SD since i got back yet but sounds like it was good.
RAW is lacking a big heel other than JBL and this is a good point, the only thing i would hate to see happen was Edge to have ANOTHER programme with Batista.

Edge and Punk could have some good matches but i cant see the Crazy Edge going over to RAW while they have Krazy Kane but it could happen in the forseeable future.

If McMan still wants RAW to be the A show Edge should be there as i think hes the best heel in the wrestling buisness atm and getting him away from Taker would be good seen enough of them two together for a while.

There dont seem to be any obvious flaws to the plan and there are A LOT of ups could be something interesting else to watch progress there.

Why wouldnt Sky show that bit?
Back to top Go down
http://www.thenwf.niceboard.net
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

Number of posts : 708

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:14 pm

I dont think she will send him to RAw but he will make her go nuts, maybe so nuts that she quits as a GM.

I dont like Big Show, maybe Kozlov needs to heaten up the umaga/big show fued, but i think hell get a fued with festus(retard, he needs a change of gimmick maybe someone needs to beat him so hard he will turn to a normal(as far as that can) wrestler) I hope HHH wins, but we need some new faces in the main event card, like MVP (im a huge fan of mr 305 atm) and about Kenny, form what ive heard and parts what ive seen he looks really good, hope he gets a push quik. Who will fued with The kendrick(i hate this biatch Very Happy) hope ezekiel or w/e hios name is will break his fucking neck once. Very Happy alot of rustration in that one Very Happy

Possible spoiler/prediction: Mvp kicked the hell out of shelton, maybe shelton will interfere in the hardy MVp fight and kick MVP's ass

Btw, on last weeks smackdown MVP gave jeff hardy a really nasty kick man, looked so real to me man.

PS: who is R-truth was he already on wwe?
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:16 pm

R Truth is Ron Killings from TNA
Back to top Go down
MaFish
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
MaFish

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:19 pm

Well apparently Sky aint keen on 'Crazy Edge' lol. But if he was going to be traded over, Jericho, at the moment (not sure if they will keep at the Y2J/HBK feud going?) isn't doing much really but building up his heel persona, which isn't really dependant on being on Raw, other than HBK if they do carry it on, but he can still carry on building his heel persona on SD and it would be a good trade, a great heel for a great heel, even take Cade over too.

Dont think any show would lose out really, and it dont look like they are getting rid of Vickie as GM so this is the only real thing to seperate the two.
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:20 pm

i dont watch TNA, so could ya tell me? is he good?
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptySat Aug 16, 2008 10:21 pm

well it also didnt look like mysterios mask was in Kanes bag :p
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:00 am

I could see this happening. With some big names on SD at the moment, Edge isn't THE main man anymore. And once this feud with Taker has finished, I have a feeling Taker will either be heel and go after Haitch or Haitch will turn heel and feud with Taker which leaves Edge without a major storyline, I would love Edge to have a feud with Punk, but IMO Jericho deserves to be there more, so if he does move I can see a feud with Cena, with either finishing as the winner, before Cena and Edge both go after the now champion Jericho.
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Fux de Lux
Called up to main roster
Called up to main roster
Fux de Lux

Number of posts : 547

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:38 am

I'm not sure.
The fact is, that Edge and HHH could do a programm, but who should be the winner? If Edge looses, than only because of a tragic incident, like he is at the moment. You can't let bith, HHH and Edge, look good in a programm.

He will finaly be traded to Raw! But than we got a new problem: We've seen. Edge Batista about a thousand times. The same comes up with Cena. And the list of those, who are longing for Punks title is already too long.

The should better build up a high class TT-Div, because the Mainevent is much to full!
Back to top Go down
InvincibleIleak
Second Divorce
InvincibleIleak

Location : Earth Number of posts : 3941 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
CM Punk
Edge
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Shawn Michaels

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 11:50 am

I don't think I'd mind Cena vs. Edge again, they're both good on the mic and Edge and Cena's matches have been good, and I always enjoy when they feud together.
Another person I forgot about is HBK, I think once he's finished ths feud with Jericho, if Edge is there I can see a good feud coming up.
Also if Edge does move to Raw, this could leave Orton free to return to Smackdown and add something different there, he's had a good feud with Taker and HHH before, but I'd love to see him up against the Big Show or MVP.

Last edited by invincibleILeak on Sun Aug 17, 2008 12:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.google.co.uk
Ranbo
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Ranbo

Number of posts : 220

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:10 pm

Yo can any1 get me a live link for summerslam? please
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 12:16 pm

Has anybody got a link to the bit that sky didnt show or edited?
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 1:59 pm

I think with the shift in balance of Power in the WWE now RAW would be a grand stage for Edge, however with Orton, JBL, and Jericho all top end heels with only Batista and Cena and possibly Punk as top faces (HBK seemingly not interested in the title) then it makes the main event scene rather lop sided, with Jericho the only one who could pull off face but having just turned heel (and a good one at that) then I don't fancy seeing any more Batista v Edge title matches!

That said, I would like to see Edge v Cena, Micheals, and Punk.
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:02 pm

I would love and i stress love to see Edge go to raw slowley win the world heavyweight title he enjoys so much and then when Orton is coming back a nice rivalry between the two maybe a fals rated rko reunion and rany turns i dont know but come to think of it i would love to see orton v edge for a world title.
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:49 pm

Me too, the only thing though is that it would need to be a face Edge, Edge is one of the best in the business but for me he needs to be a top face as well as a top heel to be considered among thee very best.

I do believe he is one of the best actors in the WWE though so I believe that he could pull it off, he just needs to be seen as the guy with all the heart, something I think his match with Taker in the Hell in a Cell match can provide, I think Taker will win, but I would love to see him throw everything at Edge and for Edge to keep coming back, only for Taker to use that 'banned' MMA move on Edge for about up to 5 minutes and the refs to just call it, a bit like how they got Stone Cold over in his match with Bret Hart
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 2:56 pm

I agree that Edge needs to completley turn Face before that can happen so i was thinking maybe a possible feud with either Jericho or JBl. Cause with boh youd get a chacne to see some great promo work which no doubt would help Edge get over. And if the went for a short jericho v edge feud they could even possibly slate it as for the pride of canada or something.
Back to top Go down
hiphop020
Defeat your rival at PPV
Defeat your rival at PPV
hiphop020

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 9:21 pm

I agree that the main event is to big on RAW, JBL (john booby layfield as i call him Very Happy) should go away and cena isnt really what it was, thugonomics was better, he shouldve been drafted to SD not HHH, i dont think HBK will return, or he will ask Y2J to come out and he will make a huge pop by returning and telling him he wasnt injured at all (that would be great Very Happy)

I dont think Taker will be heel to popular for that, maybe the most popular ever with austin
so that means HHH will go heel and we get a classic fued.

Btw when orton returns i hope hell kick batista JBL and cenas light out, but can you guys remember that orton said to batista that if they woul come on the same brand they maybe could start new evolution... maybe tista will go heel, or orton goes face, hope heel IMO
Back to top Go down
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)
5 Time World Champion
5 Time World Champion
Geronimo(Jamie Thurtle)

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER EmptySun Aug 17, 2008 10:20 pm

Id hate Orton to be face, hes one of the best heels in the buisness atm. Granted he doesnt have the mic skills Edge does but he is a good in ring heel.
Also Batista as a heel wouldnt be clever as he gets the biggest pops on RAW atm so IMO he not going to change for a while if ever.

Also a HHH as a heel would be good although how that would work vs Taker is a mystery as HHH thrives on embaressing his opponents but when Taker never really does much out of the ring and he never speaks that would be weird.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER   EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER Empty

Back to top Go down

EDGE MOVE? SD SPOILER
Page 1 of 1