Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Smart Move or Not? + Future Thoughts. Contains Spoiler about ECW.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Keeno125
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Keeno125

Country : Smart Move or Not? + Future Thoughts. Contains Spoiler about ECW. Scotland-2

Location : Scotland Number of posts : 287 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Cm Punk
Christian
Randy Orton

Smart Move or Not? + Future Thoughts. Contains Spoiler about ECW. Empty
PostSubject: Smart Move or Not? + Future Thoughts. Contains Spoiler about ECW.   Smart Move or Not? + Future Thoughts. Contains Spoiler about ECW. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 4:30 am

I just checked up on the ECW Results from their last ever show. And straight away I noticed that Ezekiel Jackson beat Christian to become the new, and last ECW Champion. And I just wanted to know wether or not everybody on here thought that this was a good ending the ECW era?

With Christian coming to Raw and Smackdown ( I Think ) recently, i think that it's pretty obvious that he's gonna play the role of The Hottest Free Agent in the business, and it's just like a thread on here said that they thought was gonna happen a couple of weeks ago, nice prediction. And whereas i do think Christian is gonna be the most wanted superstar by both Raw and Smackdown what do you think this last victory will have done for Jackson? Surely now he won't be some lowercard guy on one of the Main Shows, personally I think he has a good build and a good look about him and he could really be a big part of Raw or Smackdown. I also seen on a thread the other day, I can't remember who posted it but they would like to see Undertaker vs Ezekiel at Wrestlemania, is that something people would like to see? I can see it being another major launch platform for him, even though he will most certainly lose.

Anyway, to close out, I'd just like to as everyone what their favourite memory of ECW was, it can be from anytime aslong as it's ECW, and what they think will happen with the likes Of Christian, Jackson, Tatsu, Ryder over the next few months?

For my favourite memory, not being a big follower of ECW was when the Hardcore Fans kept throwing John Cena's top back into the ring, the chanting loudness that night was unbelievable!!!
Back to top Go down
the-gaffer
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
the-gaffer

Location : Glasgow Number of posts : 12238 Favourite Wrestler : CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Smart Move or Not? + Future Thoughts. Contains Spoiler about ECW.   Smart Move or Not? + Future Thoughts. Contains Spoiler about ECW. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 12:51 pm

It was me who said I could see the WWE going with The Undertaker vs Ezekiel Jackson w/Regal at WrestleMania, I thought he would win the ECW Championship and would go on a big devastating run that makes him look as dominant as ever leading to Taker/Zeke
Back to top Go down
http://www.bbc.co.uk/dna/606/U13785074
Keeno125
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
Keeno125

Country : Smart Move or Not? + Future Thoughts. Contains Spoiler about ECW. Scotland-2

Location : Scotland Number of posts : 287 Favourite Wrestler : Chris Jericho
Cm Punk
Christian
Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Smart Move or Not? + Future Thoughts. Contains Spoiler about ECW.   Smart Move or Not? + Future Thoughts. Contains Spoiler about ECW. EmptyWed Feb 17, 2010 3:14 pm

Yeah I could see it happening.

Hbk vs Hhh

Edge vs Jericho

Cena vs Batista

It doesn't actually leave many obvious options open. That is assuming that WWE do the smart thing for once and not repeat last years match. Plus i also think that Jackson will go to Smackdown, as it looks like Christian will go to RAW. Plus Jackson is pretty much the same type of Wrestler as Shaemus, and they're not exactly gonna take him off Raw. And it wouldn't make sense having both of them at the time.

What i would do is have Jericho win the title, with Hbk costing Taker the title. The next smackdown have a promo with Undertaker calling out Michaels or something along those lines, then have Jackson come over from the crowd and beat down Taker, putting him in the scene aswell as getting major heat.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smart Move or Not? + Future Thoughts. Contains Spoiler about ECW.   Smart Move or Not? + Future Thoughts. Contains Spoiler about ECW. Empty

Back to top Go down

Smart Move or Not? + Future Thoughts. Contains Spoiler about ECW.
Page 1 of 1