Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The World Cup 2018 thread

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

The World Cup 2018 thread Empty
PostSubject: The World Cup 2018 thread   The World Cup 2018 thread EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 5:27 pm

As England are now on our way to a first round exit in Russia next year, Scotland should be losing in the play-offs and hopefully the Irish beating the Welsh, a thread in which we can discuss our next glorious failure...
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup 2018 thread   The World Cup 2018 thread EmptySun Oct 08, 2017 9:16 pm

I can see Peter Crouch going if there are one or two injuries, so yeah weird times.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup 2018 thread   The World Cup 2018 thread EmptyMon Oct 09, 2017 12:09 pm

If he can stay fit and play a fair bit this season, I'd be minded to take Andy Carroll. He's the kind of big targetman you'd want to bring on, especially if you're chasing a game late in the second half. I can't imagine many defenders wanting to play against him.

There's going to be a few big names missing out, too. Walcott and the Ox both need to step their games up, Wilshere needs to getting first team football. I do think we need to stick with three at the back, given the players we have, that's the system that would bring the best of them.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup 2018 thread   The World Cup 2018 thread EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 9:42 am

Let's take Scotland and Wales out of the equation, shall we? I'm hoping both Ireland's get through, there's something great about their fans at a major tournament.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup 2018 thread   The World Cup 2018 thread EmptyTue Oct 10, 2017 4:20 pm

England will get to the quarters at least...hopefully. For my sins I still watch every England match, As dull as it may be.

Id take a fit Andy Carroll all day long. He's a plan B. Stick with 3 at the back as said above. Only thing we lack is pace and creativity rolled into one. Dele Alli needs to be the player he is for Spurs.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup 2018 thread   The World Cup 2018 thread EmptyThu Oct 12, 2017 8:25 pm

Gordon Strachan leaves the Scotland job, by mutual consent, officially. I'm interested to see who they think could do any better with the players at their disposal...
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup 2018 thread   The World Cup 2018 thread EmptyFri Oct 13, 2017 9:19 am

If they think it's David Moyes the last person out of the office should put the keys back through the letter box...
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup 2018 thread   The World Cup 2018 thread EmptySat Oct 28, 2017 5:34 pm

Under 17 world cup...
How good is that Foden kid? He's going to be amazing in a few years.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The World Cup 2018 thread   The World Cup 2018 thread Empty

Back to top Go down

The World Cup 2018 thread
Page 1 of 1