Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers)

Go down 
+3
mrtc2003
hodge13
Mackem
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Mackem
Most decorated Champion in history
Mackem

Country : Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers) England-1

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers) Empty
PostSubject: Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers)   Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:04 pm

A) Bosch - how long does it take you to move house? Grecian should use his powers and created a prediction questionnaire.

B) I'm staying upto watch it. Sent home from work on nightshift due to power cut.

C) I'm predicting Cena or Bryan will win the chamber.
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers)   Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:14 pm

I'll be staying up to watch.

Orton to retain though. Wyatt's to beat Shield to set up Bray Vs Cena and Shield implosion for WM.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

Location : Sunderland, England Number of posts : 7076 Favourite Wrestler : John Cena, Stone Cold Steve Austin, CM Punk, AJ Styles & The Boogyman

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers)   Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:16 pm

U kicking around in chat hodge? I've got a few bits of work to to on laptop so will be about
Back to top Go down
mrtc2003
NXT Champion
NXT Champion
mrtc2003

Number of posts : 450

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers)   Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers) EmptySun Feb 23, 2014 10:29 pm

I'll be watching it tomorrow hopefully. I'm also predicting an Orton win - I can't see it going any other way to be honest. I'm also thinking that Ceasro will have a good showing in the Chamber.

As for the other matches: Shield vs the Wyatts looks like it could be good and I think that tag title match could be good too although I suspect the Outlaws will retain. The rest I'm not that fussed about.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers)   Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:26 pm

So...I fell asleep.

Watched it this morning and didnt think it was a terrible PPV but for the event before the biggest PPV of all it lacked everything.

I know it was almost nailed on for orton to retain but this leads to no build up for his match against Batista apart from the evolution storyline.

Looks like Daniel Bryan will be facing Kane and Cena taking on bray Wyatt.

Ceasaro had a good match. Every time I see him spin someone it looks better and better.

I have a feeling raw will be better than the PPV.
Back to top Go down
Perfect Jack
Second Divorce
Perfect Jack

Country : Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers) Ireland

Location : North London Number of posts : 3549 Favourite Wrestler : Past: Mr. Perfect

Present: CM Punk. The Miz and Sheamus

All time: The Undertaker

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers)   Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 3:45 pm

Thought the PPV was decent enough, The Shield v Wyatt's was the match of the night, thought Reigns was going to win it.

Elimination was ok, I thought Christian was going to be eliminated first, was surprised when Sheamus got pinned first. Not surprised at all by Orton winning. It's obvious now it's going to be Kane v Bryan and Cena v Bray Wyatt at Wrestlemania.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/6CW/index.php?
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers)   Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 4:02 pm

I've just finished watching it now. The Shield vs Wyatts was fantastic.

Little bit disappointed with the Chamber match. The finish was always going to happen the way it did but I just thought the match in general was a little bit lacking. I thought Cesaro and Bryan looked fantastic.

I'm not excited by the prospect of Bryan vs Kane at Mania.
Back to top Go down
dwindow
Vinces Bitch
dwindow

Number of posts : 1677 Favourite Wrestler :
Sami Callihan

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers)   Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 8:50 pm

Right this was the first WWE PPV I've sat through in about 18 months. I've kept up with the product and so know everyone and have seen bits and pieces but on the whole I wasn't overly impressed.

I know they've been saying that star power has been falling for a while now but the fact that Darren Young and Titus can get on PPV against each other is a bit of a shambles. I don't think either will get far in the company and as a match I would've rather seen better workers with less of a storyline than these two.

I really like Wade Barrett but Bad News Barrett has to be the worst! He was in a kind of hosting role and it didn't sit well with me - he's restricted in this role and not funny at all.

Shield vs The Wyatts was brilliant! I liked how Rollins sold most of the match and I can really see him coming out of the Shield as a face. I was slightly surprised that Bray pinned Reigns but there was enough of a disadvantage so as to keep Reigns strong. Great match.

The main event was just average. Cesaro was my star of the match, I just think his style is brilliant and he's got the build to be believable in there with the top guys. I think we could all see The Wyatt's entering the chamber to eliminate Cena a million miles away and the end was just as predictable. Now, for all the stick I might receive... I don't and never have liked Daniel Bryan...! As a guy he's fine, I've seen him in documentaries and he seems really nice but as soon as he's in the ring I just can't get behind him at all. His style just isn't my favourite and he just lacks the natural charisma for me. Everything he does is great but it seems so forced when he's appealing to the crowd or the sheepish look he gets sometimes when the crowd are chanting for him. That said WWE need to push him as far as they can, there's only a certain amount of time that they can hold him back before the crowd loses interest in him and the product. Kane vs Bryan at WrestleMania... I think I'll skip that match and if there's not a serious improvement in the matches then maybe the event as a whole.

Overall I'd give this a 5/10 - it was passable and great in parts but let down by safe booking and inflexibility in the storylines.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Country : Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers) Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers)   Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:44 pm

Pretty much the same as everyone else.

before the card, the only match I was really looking forward to was the Shield vs Wyatts match, and it absolutely lived up to expectations. Harper has to be the biggest guy I've ever seen dive through the ropes. Rollins was blindingly good, great match.

Chamber I kinda ruined by accidentally finding out who won (bloody facebook) which meant I didn't really get into it.

Young vs Titus was just dull, I don't know how much longer WWE can avoid putting the tag belts on the Usos, they've been the best, most consistent tag team in WWE for the past year.

Orton vs Batista is not going to persuade me to stay up and watch Mania live, that's for sure.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Country : Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers) Untitl11

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers)   Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 9:46 pm

Mackem wrote:
A) Bosch - how long does it take you to move house? Grecian should use his powers and created a prediction questionnaire.

B) I'm staying upto watch it. Sent home from work on nightshift due to power cut.

C) I'm predicting Cena or Bryan will win the chamber.

Last time I got accused of trying to take over the board. now I'm an admin, I have to remain nice and lovely and not a power-crazed shitbag. I'm like that enough at work.
Back to top Go down
Mackem
Mackem

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers)   Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:22 pm

DW - I feel exactly the same as you about Bryan. Before I couldn't see what all te fuss was about, not knowing abou t his past in ROH. Now, seen him in the ring over the past 2 years he is great. Doesn't mean I like him. I also detest the "YES!" Chants. The only time I liked it was when he was on top of the cage against Wyatt and the slow yes chant building upto the loud pop was fab (yes you read it correctly, I used the word fan)!

Bryan should no doubt be in the main event at wrestlemania. It's what is best for business. Orton v Batista is going to be terrible not only because Batista can't wrestle bit the crowd will boro it out of the arena and spoil the match.

I think the Uso's will win the tag belts at wrestlemania in a fatal 4 way team elimination match of some sort.

Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers)   Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers) EmptyMon Feb 24, 2014 11:45 pm

Mackem wrote:
DW - I feel exactly the same as you about Bryan. Before I couldn't see what all te fuss was about, not knowing abou t his past in ROH. Now, seen him in the ring over the past 2 years he is great. Doesn't mean I like him. I also detest the "YES!" Chants. The only time I liked it was when he was on top of the cage against Wyatt and the slow yes chant building upto the loud pop was fab (yes you read it correctly, I used the word fan)!

Bryan should no doubt be in the main event at wrestlemania. It's what is best for business. Orton v Batista is going to be terrible not only because Batista can't wrestle bit the crowd will boro it out of the arena and spoil the match.

I think the Uso's will win the tag belts at wrestlemania in a fatal 4 way team elimination match of some sort.

no you didn't...
Back to top Go down
Saint Jimmy
TNA Heavyweight Champion
TNA Heavyweight Champion
Saint Jimmy

Location : Liverpool Number of posts : 1319 Favourite Wrestler : Stone Cold Steve Austin, Bryan Danielson, CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers)   Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers) EmptyTue Feb 25, 2014 1:56 pm

Mackem wrote:

Agreed. Im just shocked at how badly out of shape Big Dave is. He looks like he's running on empty after his entrance
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers)   Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers) Empty

Back to top Go down

Elimination chamber discussion (will contain spoilers)
Page 1 of 1