Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Cricket Fans ?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Cricket Fans ? Empty
PostSubject: Cricket Fans ?   Cricket Fans ? EmptyFri Dec 13, 2013 11:57 pm

Don't know if anyone is I know discopants(I think) used to be or someone as used to chat to someone in depth about it pretty certain it was him or someone on here who supported durham.

But anyway past couple years got back in to watching it and playing it again .

But yeah il get to the point. England have been shit past couple months ! Seems ever since we retained the ashes every player has gone down hill , cant think of one person who has been outstanding since the Ashes in summer to know , everyone has either flopped or been hit and miss bar maybe iain bell . So what should England do to turn it around ? .
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Cricket Fans ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cricket Fans ?   Cricket Fans ? EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 1:34 am

Quit the shite sport.
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Cricket Fans ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cricket Fans ?   Cricket Fans ? EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 3:23 am

I'll respond to this when sober enough to  Laughing 
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

Cricket Fans ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cricket Fans ?   Cricket Fans ? EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 9:13 am

just woke up and turned it on thought we was doing ok then two quick wickets in cook and pietersen  No 

And fergie I was going to say just cos Scotland are shit but then if that was case you wouldn't like football either Wink
Back to top Go down
feяgie22
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
feяgie22

Cricket Fans ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cricket Fans ?   Cricket Fans ? EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 12:27 pm

matron 
Back to top Go down
https://twitter.com/Yoin13
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Cricket Fans ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cricket Fans ?   Cricket Fans ? EmptySat Dec 14, 2013 12:51 pm

Thing is you say since the ashes in the summer, how much have England really had? Not much at all. England were saved by Ian bell in the summer and he practically won us the series, it's now a case of under their new coach the Aussies are a lot more confident and you can see it. The big thing has been getting Johnson back into form. Him firing on all cylinders while England's batters are under performing has been the key factor.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

Cricket Fans ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cricket Fans ?   Cricket Fans ? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 1:05 pm

We've been painfully shite.

Showed glimpses that we can actually play but we always slow down just when it looks like we could have them. The batsmen have been awful too, they just been giving away their wickets every single time.

Worst thing is that the Aussies are fucking cunts when they win stuff, absolute wankers when they win stuff.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Cricket Fans ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cricket Fans ?   Cricket Fans ? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 10:47 pm

I think to say Bell individually won us the ashes in summer is somewhat unfair without a doubt he saved us a lot of the time with the bat but I think the bowlers done a pretty good number on the aussies too .

I don't think the aussies coach has made that amount of difference as he was there for the summer , I honestly think its a mix of a decline in England and as you say Mitchell Johnson being in amazing form but he always is on home soil.

I couldn't agree more disco the batsmen have been awful if had to pick one out be pietersen he was hyped up for this tour as revenge on the aussies for the whole bat tampering allegations and has completed bottled it .

But also I don't think our bowlers should go without some criticism , the likes of Anderson and tremlett have failed to get the ball to swing or near the pace Johnson have reached when last time in Australia they were firing on all cylinders particularly Anderson . Broad is the only one who has been ok and he is now injured Sad

The thing that fucks me off the most is this is probally the most average aussie side in recent years , its not even like we are losing to the greats of ponting and McGrath and gilchrist its just an average team and there making us look silly .
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Cricket Fans ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cricket Fans ?   Cricket Fans ? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:31 pm

My point about Bell winning was without his runs we probably would have lost the ashes regardless how the bowlers did, no other batsman stood up to be counted.

Lehman only had 17 days or so before the first test, no time at all to get them how he wanted. You can see this in the things like how they attack spin more now etc. Lehman definitely has had an effect.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Cricket Fans ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cricket Fans ?   Cricket Fans ? EmptySun Dec 15, 2013 11:46 pm

Don't get me wrong Bell had the best series of his life and w would of struggled but I still think we would of won just cos aussies were so inconsistence with the bat and the only bowler who was on form whole time was Harris and he is so injury prone is ridiculous .

I think its hard to tell what effect Lehamn has had you may be right but it could just be were they are on home soil I guess the real test will be when they have there next series after the ashes ( no idea who against isn't there the world cup coming up ?) . It depends how much input hes had with the selectors I guess , Although to be fair I think hes changed a lot of the coaches including the bowling coach.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Cricket Fans ? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cricket Fans ?   Cricket Fans ? Empty

Back to top Go down

Cricket Fans ?
Page 1 of 1