Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Cricket England Vs Pakistan

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
hodge13
Most decorated Champion in history
hodge13

Number of posts : 5725 Favourite Wrestler : Randy Orton
CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

Cricket England Vs Pakistan Empty
PostSubject: Cricket England Vs Pakistan   Cricket England Vs Pakistan EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 11:39 am

stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity stupidity

however having said that alot of the wickets have come from good balls, but Pietersen? no need to play at a wide ball on your first ball so that was very stupid
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Cricket England Vs Pakistan   Cricket England Vs Pakistan EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:35 pm

getting shit again in time for ashes good good
Back to top Go down
http://wweandtna.niceboard.net
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Cricket England Vs Pakistan   Cricket England Vs Pakistan EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:52 pm

Don't worry for the ashes we will be saved by the shermenator

After the Ashes the need to be dropped list if they do not perform in Aus:

Pietersen
Cook
Collingwood

Cook may keep his place on a lack of other good openers in county cricket, some may want Michael 'can't play the pull shot' Carberry

Middle orders guys:

James Hildreth - averaging 68 or so, 5/6 100's this season (personal choice)
Andrew Gale - captained lions average in the 40's i think
Bopara - wouldnt want to see him back but he has his fans.
Back to top Go down
Mat143(Mike hill)
Fandango
Fandango
Mat143(Mike hill)

Location : Malvern Number of posts : 608 Favourite Wrestler : WWE:Jack Swagger
TNA: Jay Lethal
All Time: Shawn Michaels/The Rock

PostSubject: Re: Cricket England Vs Pakistan   Cricket England Vs Pakistan EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:11 pm

The problem with Hildreth is that Taunton is a notoriously flat wicket and a batters paradise,although that has improved this year I think seen as there have been more results there.

Bopara-Not sure he's the answer if I'm honest,don't think he has the temperment at Test Level.Flashes a lot at the ball outside off.

Gale-Haven't seen much of him if I'm honest.

I'd like to see James Taylor to be the next one in line,Unless they'd be willing to call up Steven Davies purely as a batsman and have Prior keep still.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

Location : The City Of Angles Number of posts : 16515 Favourite Wrestler : Essa Rios, CM Punk, Too Cool, Aj Styles ,Shawn Michaels,

PostSubject: Re: Cricket England Vs Pakistan   Cricket England Vs Pakistan EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 3:14 pm

rob key rob key rob key rob key
Back to top Go down
hodge13
hodge13

CM Punk
Dolph Ziggler
Bryan Danielson
Chris Jericho

PostSubject: Re: Cricket England Vs Pakistan   Cricket England Vs Pakistan EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 4:52 pm

Mat143(Mike hill) wrote:
The problem with Hildreth is that Taunton is a notoriously flat wicket and a batters paradise,although that has improved this year I think seen as there have been more results there.

Bopara-Not sure he's the answer if I'm honest,don't think he has the temperment at Test Level.Flashes a lot at the ball outside off.

Gale-Haven't seen much of him if I'm honest.

I'd like to see James Taylor to be the next one in line,Unless they'd be willing to call up Steven Davies purely as a batsman and have Prior keep still.

Taunton is no longer the flat pitch it used to be, a new groundman this season has seen the ball seaming and spinning, also 2 of those hundreds came in away games.

Taylor is someone who i think England really need to take care of and not expose to test match cricket too early, give him a stint in the lions and see how he copes.
Back to top Go down
Junior
WWE Champion as G.M
Junior

PostSubject: Re: Cricket England Vs Pakistan   Cricket England Vs Pakistan EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 5:07 pm

rob key
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cricket England Vs Pakistan   Cricket England Vs Pakistan Empty

Back to top Go down

Cricket England Vs Pakistan
Page 1 of 1