Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

The PS4′s Launch Line-Up????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

The PS4′s Launch Line-Up???? Empty
PostSubject: The PS4′s Launch Line-Up????   The PS4′s Launch Line-Up???? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:39 pm

Quote :
Killzone 4 – Guerrilla Games

Back in late 2011, Edge magazine pointed to the next installment of the Killzone series, citing Guerrilla’s Steven Ter Heide as the game’s director.

A previous statement from the same magazine also highlighted that “one major Sony-owned studio has now ceased PlayStation 3 development, its entire focus having shifted to the console’s successor” – it’s not guaranteed that this was Guerrilla, but seeing as how this was last November, there’s a fair change that the Dutch studio is indeed working hard on Killzone 4.

Guerrilla’s last release was Killzone 3, back in early 2011. That would leave them with well over two years development time for the next game in the series, closer to two and a half should the PS4 end up launching in late 2013.

Elsewhere, Guerrilla are working on Killzone Mercenary for the PlayStation Vita, but it’s assumed that it’s mainly the guys at Cambridge Studio here in the UK that are handling duties on that – a series of job advertisements would at least partly confirm my suspicions there.

Infamous 3 – Sucker Punch

Sony bought Sucker Punch in the middle of 2011, just after they released Infamous 2, which was in June of that year. Since then their only visible output has been some DLC and the twisted remix that was Festival of Blood, but Cole himself, Infamous’ lead, has been seen in Street Fighter X Tekken and – of course – All Stars Battle Royale.

That would have bought the studio considerable time to be working on something for next-gen, as they’ve certainly not announced anything for the PlayStation 3 and chances are they won’t be doing so now given the fact that the PS3′s most likely in its twilight year.

Whether two years is enough to craft something for PS4 is anyone’s guess – and it would depend entirely on what they’re actually working on, of course – but it’s obvious Infamous is a series Sony are keen on continuing with, and an Infamous 3 wouldn’t go down badly at all with the PlayStation faithful, as far as we can tell.

Indeed, Cole’s voice actor, Eric Ladin, apparently said recently that he “will be extremely busy with Infamous 3 in the future” – although that response in an interview seems to have been cut from the published version, so it’s hard to verify it 100%

Gran Turismo 6 – Polyphony Digital

Polyphony Digital might have been continuing to support Gran Turismo 5 with new DLC and new updates over the years, but it’s been two years already since GT5, and the trickle of new cars and the occasional track is hardly likely to be keeping the entire studio busy.

Gran Turismo 5 was ambitious: 1080p, 3D, 60fps, but the PS3 couldn’t really keep up that fidelity and the frame rate suffered. The presence of last-gen vehicles mixed in with the so-called Premium models showed that there was definitely a shortage of time for the studio that never seems to rush, too.

It’s likely that the PS4 will see something from Polyphony at launch. It might not be Gran Turismo 6. It might not even be Gran Turismo 6: Prologue but surely we’ll be getting something like the GTHD one-track demo we got at the PS3′s launch, just for that visual showcase that we’re all expecting from next gen and who better to deliver it?

Not that Gran Turismo 6 is a surprise, of course.

MotorStorm 4 – Evolution Studios

I’d like to think – as brilliant as it is – that RC was a pet project, a side mission undertaken by a subset of Evolution’s capable studio whilst the rest of the gang got on with the next big console iteration of one of the platform’s best loved racers.

The studio were hiring as recently as last month for something, so it’s clear the guys are still working hard, and whilst Studio Liverpool was shuttered recently we can’t imagine Evolution are on anything but MotorStorm, as great a WipEout would be from the Runcorn based devs.

Personally I’d quite like a return to the carnival atmosphere (and setting) of the first MotorStorm, that one seems to strike a chord – whether it was being it was a launch title or not I’m not sure, but after the first game there seemed to be a slight lack of focus and looked like Evolution were trying to cover too many bases.

Uncharted 4 – Naughty Dog

The Last Of Us might be Naughty Dog’s best work to date – it’s certainly looking lovely – but it’s widely known that it’s the studio’s second team working on the game. A second team that most of us didn’t know existed until the game was announced, but there you go – there’s two teams.

That leaves the other half of Naughty Dog working on something else. And what are they best at? Recently, at least: Uncharted – and that can only point to another entry in Drake’s long running series for next-gen (as there’s next to zero chance that another mainline console release will appear at this late stage).

The increased processing power of the PS4 could mean richer jungles, smarter AI, better lighting and close-ups of Drake’s face in beautiful 1080p. Amy Hennig isn’t involved with The Last Of Us, so fingers crossed she’s currently penning the final touches to Uncharted 4′s script…

Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The PS4′s Launch Line-Up????   The PS4′s Launch Line-Up???? EmptyMon Dec 10, 2012 1:40 pm

Uncharted 4 will be so much bigger and better on PS4 it should allow Naughty Dog to be able to do so much more with it i love the Uncharted games so i would have to get a PS4 just for that game.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Most decorated Champion in history
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: The PS4′s Launch Line-Up????   The PS4′s Launch Line-Up???? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 10:26 am

If true, that's one hell of a launch line-up.

Infamous and Uncharted would sell it to me straight away (even after my hell getting the Infamous platinum)
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The PS4′s Launch Line-Up????   The PS4′s Launch Line-Up???? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 1:29 pm

taking th piss out o

Finally got that trophy then ... Im half way through the 2nd i didnt like the demo but the game is actually good and ive gotten right into it im gonna have to get another subscription if i dont finish it in time.
Back to top Go down
Grecian
Grecian

Number of posts : 5679

PostSubject: Re: The PS4′s Launch Line-Up????   The PS4′s Launch Line-Up???? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 2:28 pm

yeah, took bloody ages but finally got it!

Infamous 2 is really good, really enjoyed that one. And an almighty improvement from the first one.

Onto Hitman and XCom now...
Back to top Go down
Sexton Hardcastle
Heath Slater's Kid
Heath Slater's Kid
Sexton Hardcastle

Number of posts : 13076

PostSubject: Re: The PS4′s Launch Line-Up????   The PS4′s Launch Line-Up???? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:14 pm

what is this ps4 thing? Laughing

has there been previous news on what it will feature or anything like that? Not really been looking out. Is a late 2013 release actually the goal?

I think my ps3 has finally given up. I'm pretty sure it's the blue ray laser, as DVD is still fine as I've just watched Dexter S6. I first noticed it on fifa, it would start up and play online for a while, then commentary would stop and it would crash. Now it doesn't really start any games, or freezes quicker.

Can someone confirm what the problem is?

all those years of hoovering the vents to make the fat fuck survive longer. Devestated Laughing

I really don't like the look of the slim ps3 either. Can old fat ones still be found unused? in some warehouse storage, maybe?

Not up for buying a horrible slim one and then replacing it after a year anyway
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The PS4′s Launch Line-Up????   The PS4′s Launch Line-Up???? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:49 pm

Grecian wrote:
yeah, took bloody ages but finally got it!

Infamous 2 is really good, really enjoyed that one. And an almighty improvement from the first one.

Onto Hitman and XCom now...

yeah i like the fighting on that and all the new moves they added it was a big step up from number 1 and the story with nix and kuo helped it along as well.
Back to top Go down
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

PostSubject: Re: The PS4′s Launch Line-Up????   The PS4′s Launch Line-Up???? EmptyTue Dec 11, 2012 3:54 pm

Sexton Hardcastle wrote:
what is this ps4 thing? Laughing

has there been previous news on what it will feature or anything like that? Not really been looking out. Is a late 2013 release actually the goal?

I think my ps3 has finally given up. I'm pretty sure it's the blue ray laser, as DVD is still fine as I've just watched Dexter S6. I first noticed it on fifa, it would start up and play online for a while, then commentary would stop and it would crash. Now it doesn't really start any games, or freezes quicker.

Can someone confirm what the problem is?

all those years of hoovering the vents to make the fat fuck survive longer. Devestated Laughing

I really don't like the look of the slim ps3 either. Can old fat ones still be found unused? in some warehouse storage, maybe?

Not up for buying a horrible slim one and then replacing it after a year anyway

Yeah it was first slipped up by Naughty Dog saying Uncharted 4 wont be on the Ps3 as theyve done all they can on that console it will be on Ps4 and a couple of months later said its a 2014 release which got everyone talking. Then Sony revealed that at E3 there going to show the PS4 which will mean 2014 release.

Your problem was how all my consoles started then eventually broke and nope they discontinued the old fat ones and the last slims the only ones you can get now are these ones

The PS4′s Launch Line-Up???? 8001374977_d3a2866bc4_z

This is the one i had to get but dont think they have this anymore either

The PS4′s Launch Line-Up???? Slim-ps3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The PS4′s Launch Line-Up????   The PS4′s Launch Line-Up???? Empty

Back to top Go down

The PS4′s Launch Line-Up????
Page 1 of 1