Wrestling Forum And Videos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeThe Portal!Latest imagesRegisterLog in
We were DELETED. Link below to back up forum or our new WOKEN vessel

rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com rebirthofwrestling.forumotion.com

Goldust In Line For A Push

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
boschbourne06
Hesth Slater's Kid
boschbourne06

Location : Slough Number of posts : 15866 Favourite Wrestler : Ambrose
Rollins
Lesnar
CM Punk

Goldust In Line For A Push Empty
PostSubject: Goldust In Line For A Push   Goldust In Line For A Push EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 11:20 am

Quote :
It appears Goldust may be in line for a renewed push on SmackDown after a stellar outing with Chris Jericho on a recent episode of WWE Superstars as he defeated Money in the Bank participant Dolph Ziggler at last night's SmackDown live event in Stockton, California. He also gained a victory over Mike Knox on last week's episode of WWE Superstars.

The WWE World Heavyweight Champion praised his match with Goldust on his Twitter account, writing, "I really dug the match with Goldust. He's in the best shape of his life and is as good as anybody in the WWE. Very underrated.."

-- Speaking of Goldust, both he and Dolph Ziggler will be appearing at former WWE performer Armando Estrada's Baby's Steak and Lemonade restaurant on Wednesday, Mar. 24 from 4:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m. The restaurant is located at 8285 W. Union Hills Drive, Glendale, Arizona 85308.

i have to say i have really enjoyed goldust since he returned and was put on ECW his feud with Sheamus was good and enjoyed their matches too
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=587269750&ref=pro
mattbased
First Amateur Title
First Amateur Title
mattbased

Number of posts : 232 Favourite Wrestler : WWE - HBK,CM punk,Christian,Edge and Chris Jericho TNA - Pope, Kurt Angle

PostSubject: Re: Goldust In Line For A Push   Goldust In Line For A Push EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 12:17 pm

I agree his return on ECW was good and found his matchs enjoyable. he would be good for fued over the IC Title with McIntyre. As Goldust is reasonably over Face and hopefully help us see more of what Drew can do.
Back to top Go down
Discopants
Most decorated Champion in history
Most decorated Champion in history
Discopants

Location : Babylon Number of posts : 7492 Favourite Wrestler : Abdullah the Butcher

PostSubject: Re: Goldust In Line For A Push   Goldust In Line For A Push EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 3:49 pm

Quote :
Very underrated.."

cheers

I'm not deranged!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldust In Line For A Push   Goldust In Line For A Push EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 5:08 pm

great news he has always been one of my all time favorite wrestlers and this has been his best run since his booker t days
Back to top Go down
Worthy
World Champion Winner At WM
World Champion Winner At WM
Worthy

Location : Manchester Number of posts : 2836 Favourite Wrestler : AJ Styles, Rob Van Dam, Jushin Thunder Liger, Tiger Mask, Rey Mysterio, Jeff Hardy, Matt Sydal (aka Evan Bourne), Jack Evans and Luchadores in genral.

PostSubject: Re: Goldust In Line For A Push   Goldust In Line For A Push EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 6:35 pm

I like Goldust, but I also like Bluedust, but which is better?

There is only one way to find out........... FIIIIIIIGGGGGGGGHHHHHTTTTT

(maybe not, just watch the match here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nzH2eot4aDM lol!!)

Joking aside, but Goldust had some good matches in his early days and I'm glad he's getting a push.
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
Vince calls you realising his mistake
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Goldust In Line For A Push   Goldust In Line For A Push EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:24 pm

Goldust is, as people have already stated, underrated. He can put on a good show in the ring and is 9 times out of 10 reliable. He would be a welcome addition to the IC title picture and I am sure he would have good fueds with the likes of McIntyre, Morrison and Ziggler.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Goldust In Line For A Push   Goldust In Line For A Push EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 7:27 pm

i would actually like him to win the ic title even tough he is at the stage where he would normally be putting people over
Back to top Go down
CoughSplutter
CoughSplutter

Number of posts : 1538 Favourite Wrestler : Tna - Jeff Jarrett, Mr Anderson, The Pope, Kurt Angle, Samoa Joe, AJ Styles, Hulk Hogan, Ric Flair

Wwe - Randy Orton

PostSubject: Re: Goldust In Line For A Push   Goldust In Line For A Push EmptyMon Mar 15, 2010 8:00 pm

THE GODFATHER®™ wrote:
i would actually like him to win the ic title even tough he is at the stage where he would normally be putting people over

Its good when people who have been in the business get regular runs with the titles or opportunities to do so aswell as putting people over. They could still put people over and have the strap for a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Goldust In Line For A Push   Goldust In Line For A Push Empty

Back to top Go down

Goldust In Line For A Push
Page 1 of 1